Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Lexy Lu

Oct 26, 2017
"Sinner"

You seek forgiveness for your sins, and after hearing your extensive and detailed confession, I have never found a greater sinner than you, Nicole.
View attachment 830594
Do not be afraid, my daughter, together we will find the way to your redemption.
View attachment 830601
Get undressed, we must know your body, made for sin.
View attachment 830622
You must free yourself from everything that holds you back...
View attachment 830625
Listen, my daughter, we will find where your evil hides...
View attachment 830629
Maybe it's down here, because it burns like hell....
View attachment 830635
We will go inside you to expel it...
View attachment 830636
That's it, just let yourself go and let it out...
View attachment 830637
Pain will purify your soul...
View attachment 830678
Savor the seed, Nicole, swallow it and purge your evil. Don't you feel better? This is only the beginning of your redemption.
View attachment 830763
You have nothing to fear, you will stay with us, in the basement you will be sheltered and you will be able to continue doing penance for all your sins with the help of all the brothers of the congregation...
View attachment 830773
the art and dialogues were simply amazing

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
in the mood to see Nicole getting deepthroated with tears and makeup running down her face, someone plz do it since the game is dead lol

Reactions: Knight2416

cubero

Dec 9, 2017
N: Oh Gail, thank you very much for the dress, your boss is very generous, credit cards, car with driver... How I envy your work! Do you really think I have a chance to get into your company? I would do anything, but I don't know about computers, I don't even know how to type...
G: Darling, I'm sure you have other skills, tonight while having dinner with Dave I will introduce you to the CEO, Hugo, and with that dress I'm sure he will give you a position very close to him...

Gail shopping.png

Can... you stop... taping... me, son?
Shut up and keep moving like that, mom, I'm sure this video will give me 1000 more followers...

Test5e.png

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
N: Oh Gail, thank you very much for the dress, your boss is very generous, credit cards, car with driver... How I envy your work! Do you really think I have a chance to get into your company? I would do anything, but I don't know about computers, I don't even know how to type...
G: Darling, I'm sure you have other skills, tonight while having dinner with Dave I will introduce you to the CEO, Hugo, and with that dress I'm sure he will give you a position very close to him...

View attachment 903720

Can... you stop... taping... me, son?
Shut up and keep moving like that, mom, I'm sure this video will give me 1000 more followers...

View attachment 904006
That is just so damn hot :love::coffee::love:
Nice cubero (y)(y)

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes