Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes
U

User_17502

I've been thinking about this for awhile and after catching up with this thread and the the idea of creating a fan mod once the games are finished with new content and these images really intrigues me.

How would you content creators feel if someone did this? If I were to do this provided I have the time required, proper credit would of course be given if allowed to use the images and I would work with you to see what scenario you had in mind when creating these images.
You? Is that me?

Reactions: DarkMask

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Ah, I see there is already such a mod for The Tryant, I completely missed it.

I've bookmarked your thread so check out in the future. :)

Reactions: User_17502

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Seeing her with the gang is hot though i think for this playthrough i will keep her all to myself grins

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
New Update

Hello everyone,
planned for the upcoming update this month are:

- fixing many bugs and cleaning of the code
- implementing the hint system (so hopefully the walkthrough won't be needed that much often after then)
- more story
- some changes on the NTR-system (more in an later post)
- some new events (not that many/long ones as in update 0.4.5)
- Animations. I created now some, but nothing special, just short ones that are part of the events. They'll have sound, but only enviroment sounds, no voices etc.
I uploaded one, so you can see what they are. (without sound atm) They're original and the webm (smaller) version. You'll see the quality loss at webm and that's something I need/want to change until then.
- And also some other UI changings

To see the animations in their full quality, you should download them. (The preview on MEGA is lower quality).
I have a question if we download the 4.5 version then the 5.0 version comes out and we update from the current version we have or do we need to uninstall and download the new version

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes