Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes
Dec 3, 2019
Believe me, I would like to do it as a game version (not just a comic). I have messaged saddog asking for his permission to let me do it, and/or we work together to restructure the game. But I got no reply. That's why I hesitate to do it.
I really don't understand this dev. He's always saying he has depression as an excuse for not updating the game. And it's alright. He should be puting his mental health first. The problem is holding the game in his hands and insisting on making it, when everyone sees he can't do it properly. This game had a lot of potencial and it may still have, but not with him. It makes us wonder if his troubles are even real or if he just uses it to take money from people.

Mr.Nonnypants

Jan 13, 2021
Believe me, I would like to do it as a game version (not just a comic). I have messaged saddog asking for his permission to let me do it, and/or we work together to restructure the game. But I got no reply. That's why I hesitate to do it.
I don't think you should waste your time on that. Saddog pretty much has retreated from the space like a ton of creators. They just put out whatever they like whenever they like since there is no impetus for them to do otherwise. Meaning if people keep paying for nothing then you will keep getting nothing.
Saddog also isn't making this priority number one when it comes to his income so its not as important to him.

I really don't understand this dev. He's always saying he has depression as an excuse for not updating the game. And it's alright. He should be puting his mental health first. The problem is holding the game in his hands and insisting on making it, when everyone sees he can't do it properly. This game had a lot of potencial and it may still have, but not with him. It makes us wonder if his troubles are even real or if he just uses it to take money from people.
Nah. Saddog made it so it should remain his. Whatever he decides to do with it he can. That is his right as the creator and holds true for any solo creator. Until he gives up on the game and the ownership as such, he should be able to do whatever he wants, but that doesn't mean you can't criticize him for what he chooses to do.

All that being said I think more people would be interested in a new game from you Mando.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes