Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Can I ask you what you use for Miranda please?
Absolutely! Saddog shared his .duf files with me for some more of The Tyrant girls, Miranda included, as well as listed some of the assets used. I posted those files and the asset list here as he asked me to share them with anyone who asked for them as he mentioned he was busy working on the last 2 updates for the game. (This was of course minus the pregnancy morph, as that was a request). :) Thanks again to saddog for being so generous in sharing those files with us.

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Thanks
Absolutely! Saddog shared his .duf files with me for some more of The Tyrant girls, Miranda included, as well as listed some of the assets used. I posted those files and the asset list here as he asked me to share them with anyone at asked for them as he mentioned he was busy working on the last 2 updates for the game. (This was of course minus the pregnancy morph, as that was a request). :) Thanks again to saddog for being so generous in sharing those files with us.
Many Thanks to You and Saddog!!! :love:(y)(y)(y)

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
I wish there was more content with alexis and her father - after all, he brought all the shit into this house. He can either try (and fail) to protect her, or help the guys to turn her into a whore cause this way he can get promotions and get into her pants. Either way, this part of the story was completely ignored by the dev.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes