Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Toxictitan

Apr 12, 2021
What asset are referring to? I can try to help.
I have one car asset but the problem is it's separate parts like tyres body doors all have their own obj files and when I try to import them they didn't come in a proper position I have to manually adjust them to places is there a way I can combine them into one single piece of obj.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I have one car asset but the problem is it's separate parts like tyres body doors all have their own obj files and when I try to import them they didn't come in a proper position I have to manually adjust them to places is there a way I can combine them into one single piece of obj.
If you want to tell me the name of the asset, I'll look into it. But as a suggestion, go to the asset in the Smart Content tab select Lost and Found to see the complete car shows up there, or if it doesn't select Browse to File Location and see what is there, you'll have to go up a couple of file layers to see if the complete asset is there and not just the individual parts.

Reactions: Gugatron

Toxictitan

Apr 12, 2021
If you want to tell me the name of the asset, I'll look into it. But as a suggestion, go to the asset in the Smart Content tab select Lost and Found to see the complete car shows up there, or if it doesn't select Browse to File Location and see what is there, you'll have to go up a couple of file layers to see if the complete asset is there and not just the individual parts.
most of the asset by trueform from renderosity has this kind of files it has individual parts files.

Reactions: Gugatron
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes