Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Hello friends, the following error appeared during the game, its meaning is clear - an attempt to use undocumented features. Maybe in the future work on this masterpiece, the respected SAZ will block those paths that are not yet working. This would greatly improve the gameplay and remove a lot of questions from users. Thanks to SAZ and the site for the opportunity, all the best and health (y)(y):)
error 1.png error 2.png error 3.png

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hello friends, the following error appeared during the game, its meaning is clear - an attempt to use undocumented features. Maybe in the future work on this masterpiece, the respected SAZ will block those paths that are not yet working. This would greatly improve the gameplay and remove a lot of questions from users. Thanks to SAZ and the site for the opportunity, all the best and health (y)(y):)
View attachment 1752907 View attachment 1752909 View attachment 1752911
You should bring up these sort of issues on the mod thread as I can help you on there and not bother people just wanting fan-art. But your issue is because you're playing with the 0.9.4 version of the game and not the 0.9.4b version of the game. You can find that version patch on the OP for the main game. If you want to bring this discussion over SAZMod thread I can help you over there if you have anymore questions with the mod. :)

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Ok, thanks for the answer, I think that I have problems with software compatibility. Thanks for your work, good luck.
Ver.png
P.S. At the expense of the topic, you are right, guilty, carried away, I will be more attentive :) :) :)

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes