Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
The queen of milfs :devilish::love:
it does not seem to me ... this work has taken more preferences in Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill to the judgment of other artists who here (for 99.9% it is the opposite) ... probably my presence and that of my works it is not appreciated, I will stay away from this section .. so everyone happy ... it was not related to you, thank you for the likes and your comments

• Red Heart
Reactions: ntrvip

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
it does not seem to me ... this work has taken more preferences in Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill to the judgment of other artists who here (for 99.9% it is the opposite) ... probably my presence and that of my works it is not appreciated, I will stay away from this section .. so everyone happy ... it was not related to you, thank you for the likes and your comments
F*ck the people mate! Your work is amazing, it is a fact and as you said people appreciate it somewhere else and with good judgement.

Keep it up and don't take it personally if on a thread they don't appreciate your talent, just ignore and keep it up. Personally your Nicole is just gorgeous and natural, i love her. Sending you positive vibes :)

Last edited:

DarthDeke

Jun 4, 2017
Death by :ROFLMAO::oops:
HA, HA, HA, HA, I could NOT have imagined a finer ENDING :LOL:...:devilish: for our 'friend" Davide. Way to go BR!!
"Groan"...so, I can add this to my list of 50 ways to leave your lover, eh? :cool:...Hey, don't get me wrong here but I really love your stuff and I'm only drreaming to be able to do what your do [better than the actual game in most cases]...but I'm sure I'm not the only one waiting to see how Alexis handles five guys after taking one of Davide's wonder drugs.:D

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
"Groan"...so, I can add this to my list of 50 ways to leave your lover, eh? :cool:...Hey, don't get me wrong here but I really love your stuff and I'm only drreaming to be able to do what your do [better than the actual game in most cases]...but I'm sure I'm not the only one waiting to see how Alexis handles five guys after taking one of Davide's wonder drugs.:D
Promise I will continue that series, kinda got distracted by a horde of wild squirrels.o_O
Alexis is definitely one of my favorite sluts!:love:

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes