Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

gazlene

Dec 24, 2018
loving all the Irina fanart. I wish there was more Irina content in the game, she's my favorite. I can't say why, but her model is my favorite out of all the 3d models i've seen in games. Hope that saddog mod that's going to keep adding stuff adds more Irina content. I'm looking forward to any more Irina work, of any type

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
loving all the Irina fanart. I wish there was more Irina content in the game, she's my favorite. I can't say why, but her model is my favorite out of all the 3d models i've seen in games. Hope that saddog mod that's going to keep adding stuff adds more Irina content. I'm looking forward to any more Irina work, of any type
She's one of the most overlooked sexy girls in any game along with Miranda!

Last edited:

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
She's one of the most overlooked girls sexy in any game along with Miranda!
I've seen some art of her in the "show us you daz skills" thread by some people who post art in here (I followed them)

Reactions: Big Rooster

DarthDeke

Jun 4, 2017
Hey Roo: I hope youdidn't forgget about Alexis and the 5 guys. I keep trying to imagine who's first or do they all five jump into the three holes and two hands?? :p

• Love
Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Hey Roo: I hope youdidn't forgget about Alexis and the 5 guys. I keep trying to imagine who's first or do they all five jump into the three holes and two hands?? :p
No I didn't forget! Alexis is one of my favorite sluts!!!
I used to wonder why it took so long for the next updates to games I was playing...

• Haha
Reactions: Knight2416
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes