Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

vamvambam

Jan 26, 2018
I love your work. this is PERFECT. The original Nicole version is good but there's something extra spicy in this work. Please keep going. (edit:typo)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mt78
May 29, 2018
View attachment 2909930

I created this with a small 512x512 render and a custom LoRA. Upscaled with ESRGAN_4x.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, I know the hand is strange. I still hate working with hands on AI art.
"Good old" AI still playing freak show tricks with hands and feet and faces sometimes too :)
Daz is best...you control the outcome!

From Ai's freaks....
0.jpg

take that...with some "love and tenderness" on Daz and PS postwork

Frank and Nicole on Savage Land...(no need for Likes :)
cos it's been posted previously here https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/post-11710066)

Savage_Land_3840x3840.jpg

Last edited:
May 29, 2018
I am "bloody" impressed about the fact that a post of mine about the fate of Bruce has "escaped" the general attention for such a long time...the fact is, I have made an idiot's choice by posting it on another fan art thread thinking i should "resurrect" Bruce on another story posted elsewhere than my series "Nicole and the Sons of Lewdity". Yep, i have made an idiot's choice... :) For the fans...don't miss the video animation too [004-Bruce_and_the_S.O.L._Part_4] :) I am making such an effort not to brag about my "skills" as an animator, but because i genuinely believe from the start, that i should put an effort and challenge myself, in order to become better at making animations!
Here is the link and some of my photos there...
https://f95zone.to/threads/measuring-my-cum-suzinak-fan-art-assets-thread.95297/post-11374849

Thanks in advance, for all your love since the start!!! I will carry on making posts here on my series "Nicole and the Sons of Lewdity"...I've learned my lesson that there is no other place like HOME :)

May 29, 2018
try daz 3d for 1st time anyone help
On your first pic genitals needs the proper material...You also need to learn about Nvidia Iray rendering... :)
Some Good Teachers on Daz. Start with beginner tutorials first.

ITRoy

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: pivan4
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes