Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
I decided to make a series of images, but cannot apply the shapes of the Magda head(face always remains the basic g3)???

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Do you use the file I uploaded? If yes, try to load the figure directly in DAZ, don’t load the standard G3 figure and apply the bodyparts, just load the magda actor.
thanks,
I have already tried your model and the model from Rhiannon, the head "does not work"
2.png 3.png

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I finished the artsy picture in the Dining Room.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does anyone know what shirt and skirt combo is used for the one in the Parent's Bed room? It looks like the School Girl outfit used in the game, but the edges of the shirt matches the skirt in that picture, but the regular shirt is plain white.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
MASK , Check This out
It's raining proper assets! Woohoo!!! :) Thanks! I didn't realize her mask and collar were connected. (I also missed putting on the collar for the Dining Room Picture. Time to render again!)

Reactions: Knight2416

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
So I got the updated assets @Jack the Rapist suggested and did the render of the Dining Room over and finished the Parent's Room render. I also updated the Dining Room version to have blonde hair because after looking at the original again, I think she does have blonde hair for the Dining Room picture like she does for the Parent's Room picture. Which makes complete sense, and you all probably knew that already. I'm just slow to the party. :p

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes