Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

cubero

Dec 9, 2017
I'm sorry I didn't post the whole thing, but it took longer than I expected, and I don't have much.Each render takes me an hour easily.I also post it as I go because I begin to find defects or lose interest and erase it or move on to something else.And answering your questions, I don't have Deviantart, Patreon, or anything like that, I'm total noob :).
I learn to drive DAZ by myself little by little and I just share it with you.Sorry for my English, I use Google.
Greetings.

Ok,here we go.
"Let's play". Chapter 3. Continued .

nicole16.png

nicole17.png

nicole18.png

nicole20.png

nicole19.png

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Hi Sasuke92 !!!
Thanks a lot for your words.
I had a heavy (work duty) summer, and more I needed to change my PC or take a new one, cause my render times were so long. I have some sketches in the background for new histories, but I was waiting for to have a little time, update my machine and to come back to the scene.
I will do asap, be sure!

Much appreciated !!!!

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
Hi Sasuke92 !!!
I had a heavy (work duty) summer, and more I needed to change my PC or take a new one, cause my render times were so long. I have some sketches in the background for new histories, but I was waiting for to have a little time, update my machine and to come back to the scene.
I will do asap, be sure!

Much appreciated !!!!
Great news dude, hope to see some stuff whenever down the road (y)

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Hi Sasuke92 !!!
I will do asap, be sure!

Much appreciated !!!!
I agree with Sasuke92 your work has set the standard in renders on this site. But, in RL has to pay the bills some how. I can't wait for when you do have a chance.

cubero

Dec 9, 2017
Hey Cubero, is there gonna be a series for this? ;)
I'm hoping for a Cubero basement series involving Nicole, the son and his mates!
It can be, I have many ideas, depends on my inspiration and especially my pc, as you see above I'm looking for ways to put more characters in the renders and that my pc can with it,and Nicole has much more fun ;).

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes