Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
cubero have you converted any other characters to G8? I have done Nicole, Alexis -- but every time I try to do Cassandra her head comes out seriously deformed .. not sure what Im doing wrong !

try this method.. quite easy.. so far never had any problem.. still didn't used on any of tyrant chars.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
cubero have you converted any other characters to G8? I have done Nicole, Alexis -- but every time I try to do Cassandra her head comes out seriously deformed .. not sure what Im doing wrong !
Hi Esens424

I began to convert the characters to G8 in https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-fan-art-thread.7538/post-2553711 , First I began with Nicole. The second part ("Davide gets punished") uses a M8 for Davide. "Alexis 10PM" continues, every new tale uses a new G8 or M8 figure.

This is the main reason why in those histories the cloths sometimes doesn't fit at 100%, I didn't passed the cloths to 8 (the scripts for cloths aren't so fine)

For the characters I use the scripts uploaded in the assets thread. The PDF explains so easy how to do it.
Take care, cause transform a full figure with the original hair can take its time.

cubero

Dec 9, 2017
Hi Esens424, I haven't converted any other character, only Nicole, I just wanted to test how the character worked in Gf8 (skin, breastacular, gens ...)

nicole GF8 test.png

I don't know the error you have with Cassandra. Sorry I can't help you.Greetings.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I start working with the house, the backyard, the boys playing basketball...And Nicole appears with the snack.
With her nothing is simple...

View attachment 488877
White shirt kid: Mcdonald's double cheeseburgers again?
Yellow shirt kid: Mom said I'm not allowed to eat junk food
Son: Come on mom, you're embarrassing me in front of my friends, bring the milk!

Mother takes off her top and feeds the kids as they deserved.. :LOL:

Last edited:

AvocadoLover

Jan 11, 2018
Hey Cryoo , any chance you're going to resume making the comics you used to post here? I was browsing through the old images on this thread and I really liked those :) .

honihole

Oct 5, 2017

@ssasin

Oct 13, 2019
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes