Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

randursel

Apr 25, 2018
Do you see it, Doctor? Can you see my problem? It's eeever so wet, it's aaalways so hot, and my nipples big and hard as rocks until they almost hurt... Could you help me?

Or...

Doctor, I remind you that I only came for a prescription for my husband's constipation. Do I really need such a long and intensive checkup?

(I didn't know which to choose, do it you ;))

View attachment 520825

(2316x1830)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd venture to guess that producing the images most often is the bottleneck (together with developing the story). The programming is simple in contrast as long as you stay away from minigames and other extras. Ren'py was developed so you don't have to program if you're focusing on visual novels or have a linear games with choices...

randursel

Apr 25, 2018
I'd venture to guess that producing the images most often is the bottleneck (together with developing the story). The programming is simple in contrast as long as you stay away from minigames and other extras. Ren'py was developed so you don't have to program if you're focusing on visual novels or have a linear games with choices...
Or team up with a programmer!

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
Anyone knows if the Matti asset is in here, I tried searching in assets and couldn’t find it
ja88 Not sure if you have been in the assets thread for Tyrant but Ive been consolidating all of the assets used for the game and links for where Ive found them -- its incomplete but for the females I have about 95% - Almost finished with the males - and then working on the scenes .. most are close to being complete but a recent disaster with my daz asset library has had me busy trying to recover it..

https://f95zone.to/threads/assets-thread-for-the-tyrant-saddogames.7541/post-2481494

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes