Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
I have a very modest laptop, it took me 2h of rendering. I hope you like it :) (thabks to all the people who gathered the assets and the dev for sharing his characters)
my god the light is incredible! how to do that? and by the way you headphoto is sexy , can you tell me it comes from which game?

Reactions: Knight2416

faibolx

Oct 18, 2019
my god the light is incredible! how to do that? and by the way you headphoto is sexy , can you tell me it comes from which game?
Hi and thanks for your kind comment, the light are only 3 spotlights , 1 pointed to the waist of her , 1 pointed to the left side of her face and 1 last coming from behind to enhace the 3d effect and muscles on him.

The photo from my avatar is from Milf Villa's (icstor) mom character , I'm also trying to make renders from her, I hope I can share them soon

Reactions: derede

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
Hi and thanks for your kind comment, the light are only 3 spotlights , 1 pointed to the waist of her , 1 pointed to the left side of her face and 1 last coming from behind to enhace the 3d effect and muscles on him.

The photo from my avatar is from Milf Villa's (icstor) mom character , I'm also trying to make renders from her, I hope I can share them soon
yeah yeah you say that and I will write it down... I get it (no I just pretend I get because I don't know how to use it :p)

I really think you did a great job, I'm writing a script for my new adult game, if it is possible, maybe , in the future, we can cooperate. We can do awesome things.

Reactions: faibolx

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I realized I'd never done Cassandra, but instead of corrupting her like I did Irina, I took the opposite path...

View attachment 587749

She's more pretty as a brunette than a redhead, isn't she?
Cubero, I love redheads, but not only she looks great, she's way better than the original. I don't like to diss devs and their work like this, and am sure you don't like reading it as well, but I have to make an exception here, sorry!

Looking forward for anything you come up with involving this character, whatever the hair color.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
This is a first time posting on this thread, so first of all would like to give a big thanks to Saddog for releasing the assets used, and also a big thanks to Cubero who has been a big help in learning Daz and i know i still have a long way to go. I didn't do to many modifications to the characters, but hope you all like them.
First up Cassandra.
A.New.Cassandra.jpg
And i am pretty sure this lady needs no introduction.
Nicole.Bikini.Snap.jpg
Nicole.Nightdress.jpg
Any feedback or criticism is always welcomed.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
This is a first time posting on this thread, so first of all would like to give a big thanks to Saddog for releasing the assets used, and also a big thanks to Cubero who has been a big help in learning Daz and i know i still have a long way to go. I didn't do to many modifications to the characters, but hope you all like them.
First up Cassandra.
View attachment 592006
View attachment 592007
View attachment 592008
I don't like the changes you made to cassandra. The 1st screen of nicole is pretty nice even if the pose is a failure after for the 3rd it is nicole similar to the game.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
First up Cassandra.
View attachment 592006
View attachment 592007
View attachment 592008
good job dude, I really like your art on AWAM, and look forward to check out more of your work on this thread as well (y).

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
First up Cassandra.
View attachment 592006
View attachment 592007
View attachment 592008
Very nice indeed, lovely tone on the skin :)

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes