• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
that is hilarious man, I love Nicole's facial expression!..."oh my god, am I that much of a slut?"
It's her hubby's fault for being a pathetic limp dick cuck who brings wannabe gangstas home to "spend" time with her. She was "forced" to do it and "forced" (by all the dicks she got) to like it.:sneaky: That or she be like : "At least I didn't fuck my son and let him get me pregnant you incest loving sluts ... wait ... fuck !":sneaky::LOL:

Nice MILFs (+ jill bonus) squad pic cubero !! (y)

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

elfelganor

Jun 19, 2017
So, I do apologize about this, but can anyone help me with the correct assets for Tyrant? Especially Nicole?

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
So, I do apologize about this, but can anyone help me with the correct assets for Tyrant? Especially Nicole?
Don't apologize. This thread should have an ASSETS post on the first page.

For Nicole, I used the basic Gen 3 model and applied the face and skin of Magda and the hair is Georgia.

For some free assets:

Nicole Face and Skin -
Hair -

You have to download the Georgia bundle to get the hair. I have not found it by itself.

You don't have to tweak the face much at all. I think I adjusted the width of the face in parts, but it is essentially stock. You will have to mess around with the body, so you may need some body morphs to help you get the right look.

elfelganor

Jun 19, 2017

For Nicole, I used the basic Gen 3 model and applied the face and skin of Magda and the hair is Georgia.

For some free assets:

Nicole Face and Skin -
Hair -

You have to download the Georgia bundle to get the hair. I have not found it by itself.

You don't have to tweak the face much at all. I think I adjusted the width of the face in parts, but it is essentially stock. You will have to mess around with the body, so you may need some body morphs to help you get the right look.

Thank you so much ^_^

elfelganor

Jun 19, 2017

For some free assets:

Nicole Face and Skin -
Hair -

By the way, Is this the bundle you were searching for?

https://f95zone.to/threads/georgia-bundle-for-genesis-3-female.13178/

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017

For some free assets:

Nicole Face and Skin -
Hair -

Here's the Hair with the XPansion for good Measure:

Sam Baln

Jul 11, 2017
There is one and only one tweak to Nicole's face, but it's very important. Apply the Magda head morph but then manually set to zero the face young (or whatever it's exactly called). Like magic, you will have Nicole! (It's correct in the asset thread instructions, but easy to miss).

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017

For some free assets:

Nicole Face and Skin -
Hair -

For some strange reason this game has a separate assets thread... gets confusing from time to time.

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
This is my collection of assets and links to as many of them as possible... I posted them on the assets thread..
https://f95zone.to/threads/assets-thread-for-the-tyrant-saddogames.7541/post-2997191

Created a PDF for males and PDF for females with links - still working on the scenes and such -- been a little distracted lately with a PC meltdown and getting my system back up.. Im still missing a few items here and there.. but its quite a few to get you started.

Prasak

Dec 17, 2019
I wanted to create some fan art, but right now i cannot do that for few reasons (still learning with DAZ, don't have all assets needed, and my whole family is still at home now). I was wondering, that maybe the older friend of Nicolle may be Steve's mother, and what happens, when Steve is in jail and Bruce with David told me on the Front door at 8:00 PM, that they have to take care of her. Later, when Bruce is gone, I may have help David, as she cannot be satisfied by just one man. And if David is gone, I have to take care of here with Nicolle. If anyone would like to create something like this, it would be great.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes