Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Well in general terms I follow with what Saddog develops for the game. I just add to it. So in the case of Version 0.9 (Part 1, since Saddog mentioned there will be another part to Version 0.9 released later with more scenes) I'm doing the normal things I do. Adding Love scenes for Corruption content and visa versa for Love content as well as the Darker Paths versions of the NTR content. That is business as usual.

I'm also working of fixing all the coding errors newly introduced in this version. There are a lot this time around. Plenty of missing clothing problems. Bruce being in scenes after he's gone or mentioned in scenes after he's gone. And the pregnancy mechanic is a bit clumsy. But I have no intention of cutting it from the game.

I've always been about including more content into the mod, not cutting content, so I'm working on how I want to clean up the pregnancy mechanic and make better if possible. But it will definitely still be in the end result of the mod. It's the primary focus of all the new scenes in version 0.9 so far. So it would be pretty pointless in updating the mod without it. :D
Okay, thank you for your answer. I hope you didn't take my question wrong, I never said take it off. I just wanted to know what you would do around that to see if I still have an interest in translating the mod. Off-topic: Because if this had ended up being the summertime saga, then yes, I would have stopped...

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Okay, thank you for your answer. I hope you didn't take my question wrong, I never said take it off. I just wanted to know what you would do around that to see if I still have an interest in translating the mod. Off-topic: Because if this had ended up being the summertime saga, then yes, I would have stopped...
Haha, so true, there is so much pregnancy in Summertime Saga! I love that game though!

But no worries, I didn't think you were saying that. I was just running through my thought process on the pregnancy system in my answer. It's definitely going to need some sort of re-work. But I still haven't figured out exactly how I want to handle it for the mod.

My goal is to keep as much of the non-pregnant girl's content open during the pregnant girl's term. But it's going to take a re-code of the base navigation coding. I think I have an idea on how that will work, but I need to get further along and see if it really plays out ok. :D

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hello, just wanted to say I love the mod, you really cleaned up the base game with it and it's kind of hard to go back without your mod on v9.0
So I just added your mod to knowing that there would be problems/errors in it with v9.0
but I keep getting a error when the mom and 2 sisters are at the table and is the best time to give them gifts.

So I was wondering is there any other place to give your "mom" a gift outside just the table with the sisters.
cause without it, my "relationship" is just slowing keeps decreasing and if I keep playing without giving a gift she will fall to 0 soon.

Thank you again for the mod and even if you can't help me... I'll just gladly wait for the updated version of it. :3
Thanks. :D

Sadly there isn't another place you can give Nicole a "gift" like that. So you're a bit out of luck for the mod in version 0.9 until the update is released. You could give yourself relationship points with the Cheat Menu in the phone. You could do so sparingly if you wanted sort of simulate giving her "gifts", but you'll run into issues when it comes to giving them clothes as that's the only time you can give them the outfits.

I'm continuing to work on the update an will post the progress here as I go so you'll know where I'm at with it. But like I mentioned before in the thread, it's going to be a bit of a slow burn to get there.

Sorry I couldn't help more, but I hope you have a great one regardless!

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Haha, so true, there is so much pregnancy in Summertime Saga! I love that game though!

But no worries, I didn't think you were saying that. I was just running through my thought process on the pregnancy system in my answer. It's definitely going to need some sort of re-work. But I still haven't figured out exactly how I want to handle it for the mod.

My goal is to keep as much of the non-pregnant girl's content open during the pregnant girl's term. But it's going to take a re-code of the base navigation coding. I think I have an idea on how that will work, but I need to get further along and see if it really plays out ok.
Yeah, that's why I was wondering what you were going to do with the pregnancy.

I have an idea to include pregnancy consequences, and it will work perfectly with the murder scenes that Saddog wants to include.

For the father or not incest: it's enough that he learns that Carole or her daughters have had a child with the MC, for him to end those days or his kind a game over, and in the end he kills the MC.

For david: The whole family can start killing him for having made a kid with Carol, and the girls.

There are still some examples, but they're exploitable and consistent with Saddog's idea of the endgame.

So the yes for me pregnancy would have an impact on the game and would be more useful than seeing stupid scenes with pregnant girls with no interest.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question guys but i'm guessing this would be a waste of time right now and would just crash the game out?

Last edited:
Reactions: jay_peters

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question guys but i'm guessing this would be a waste of time right now and would just crash the game out?
It's not a dumb question, but you are correct that it doesn't work right now. The mod is only updated to the 0.8.5 version of the game and doesn't work fully on the 0.9 version of the game yet. There will be errors and crashes.

I'm working on the 0.9 update to the mod. It's going to be a while still, but you can check in on the OP for progress as I'll be updating it and the thread as I go. :D

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
It's not a dumb question, but you are correct that it doesn't work right now. The mod is only updated to the 0.8.5 version of the game and doesn't work fully on the 0.9 version of the game yet. There will be errors and crashes.

I'm working on the 0.9 update to the mod. It's going to be a while still, but you can check in on the OP for progress as I'll be updating it and the thread as I go. :D
Great thanks the for reply and will keep popping back to see how things are progressing. Thanks for all your hard work, time and effort into making this for us all to enjoy (y)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys need just a little help. Do i need to install the mod after i finish the update? Or the mod understands where they are and adds some new scenes every love / corruption point? How or when this new events start?
Thank you

Mar 27, 2019
Hi guys need just a little help. Do i need to install the mod after i finish the update? Or the mod understands where they are and adds some new scenes every love / corruption point? How or when this new events start?
Thank you
I don't know ... but right now the mod only works for game version 8.5 not the newest version of the game Saz is working on the mod for the newest version of 9.0 but it take time ... hope it helps... most of us are waiting for the new mod

D

Deleted member 758270

Patiance is a virtue, virtue is Grace, Grace is the girl bent over at the waist :)
BTW everyone is waiting but we just read what SAZ says on the OP or in this very thread and say to ourselves "ok a little longer the longer we wait the more we will anticipate the mod and the more we will enjoy it when its released" so please have patience, i think i did say before if SAZ gets annoyed enough with 'Demands' he can stop. He can stop and then just finish it in a year or 3 if he wants, or he could just not finish the mod at all. If your message had been "Hi Saz GREAT MOD keep up the good work" it basically says to him great work waiting as patiently as possible thanks

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
BTW everyone is waiting but we just read what SAZ says on the OP or in this very thread and say to ourselves "ok a little longer the longer we wait the more we will anticipate the mod and the more we will enjoy it when its released" so please have patience, i think i did say before if SAZ gets annoyed enough with 'Demands' he can stop. He can stop and then just finish it in a year or 3 if he wants, or he could just not finish the mod at all. If your message had been "Hi Saz GREAT MOD keep up the good work" it basically says to him great work waiting as patiently as possible thanks
Whole heartedly agree with you. Patience is a virtue and I hope people do stop moaning as it's something coming to us for free and isn't exactly something the majority of us could do ( I couldn't for sure ) So please, please people just wait and be patient guys. And if your reading this SAZ please ignore the negatives and do it in your own time.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-FAKE- Breaking News -FAKE-

S A Z will need to delay the MOD release. :eek: After working around the clock to get the new mod release ready, it was discovered that a mistake had been made with a VITAL asset. Sadly, it has been discovered that an EVIL Oatmeal Raisin Cookie asset :cry: was downloaded instead of the GLORIOUS Chocolate Chip Cookie :love: that was desired. Research into how this TRAGEDY can be corrected is ongoing, and hopefully the group studying the issue will be able to release their initial findings within 5 YEARS. :whistle: It is hoped that an acceptable solution will be developed by some point in 2035. :)

-End of fake-

Well, I look forward to the new Mod when it's ready. I will gladly wait for the release. :)

Just a silly thought.

P.S. I hope that the (FAKE) tragic COOKIE situation can be resolved soon. :)

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
-FAKE- Breaking News -FAKE-

S A Z will need to delay the MOD release. :eek: After working around the clock to get the new mod release ready, it was discovered that a mistake had been made with a VITAL asset. Sadly, it has been discovered that an EVIL Oatmeal Raisin Cookie asset :cry: was downloaded instead of the GLORIOUS Chocolate Chip Cookie :love: that was desired. Research into how this TRAGEDY can be corrected is ongoing, and hopefully the group studying the issue will be able to release their initial findings within 5 YEARS. :whistle: It is hoped that an acceptable solution will be developed by some point in 2035. :)

-End of fake-

Well, I look forward to the new Mod when it's ready. I will gladly wait for the release. :)

Just a silly thought.

P.S. I hope that the (FAKE) tragic COOKIE situation can be resolved soon. :)

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Hi guys I am here to complain about SAZ taking too long for a mod that I have paid zero dollars for and couldn't replicate myself if I tried. So i think we all can agree that he should not sleep or eat or even shit until he gets this mod out that I will not pay for.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Hi guys I am here to complain about SAZ taking too long for a mod that I have paid zero dollars for and couldn't replicate myself if I tried. So i think we all can agree that he should not sleep or eat or even shit until he gets this mod out that I will not pay for.
If your going to (pause) call yourself Captain Kirk (pause) at least be true to the (pause) Character. lol

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes