Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I'm having an issue, when I take nicole to the basement and make her mine. Davide asks is he can join. No matter what I pick he always joins in to have sex with her. I'm not into sharing so I was wondering if anyone else had that issue?
It only doesn't happen if I use the full corruption path. If i try any other choice it has davide join in.
Also just so you know I'm playing 8.5 and I have the ntr turned off and the darker paths disabled.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: S A Z

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I'm having an issue, when I take nicole to the basement and make her mine. Davide asks is he can join. No matter what I pick he always joins in to have sex with her. I'm not into sharing so I was wondering if anyone else had that issue?
It only doesn't happen if I use the full corruption path. If i try any other choice it has davide join in.
Also just so you know I'm playing 8.5 and I have the ntr turned off and the darker paths disabled.
Sounds to me as if you've accidentally turned Hard Mode ON (Which is basically forced NTR). Any other scenes with such elements? Try turning it on/off in the bedroom and see if that helps.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Sounds to me as if you've accidentally turned Hard Mode ON (Which is basically forced NTR). Any other scenes with such elements? Try turning it on/off in the bedroom and see if that helps.
Nope I checked everything. It only happens when i try to do the love path, pure love, love to corruption or corruption to love.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Nope I checked everything. It only happens when i try to do the love path, pure love, love to corruption or corruption to love.
Over 100 same with the love
Don't worry about it I just went with the corruption event instead on that point and davide stayed out of it. But thank you for offering.
Sorry I'm so late.

They've gone crazy at work with policy changes with the current situation and have us going into overtime deploying them. Feels like there is no time for anything else. :(

Thank you everyone for helping out. This thread is filled with awesome people!

As the for issue at hand, I know you moved on already Famescua, but I was doing some tests and couldn't repeat the issue, but then I thought I remembered having that issue before applying a hotfix for it.

So I just wanted to see if you had also downloaded the HotFix and applied it as well to the SazMod? You might have done this already and something else was causing it. But if not, it's worth doing as you may run into some more problems without it.

Thanks for trying out the mod and I hope, even with the issue at the outing event, you're enjoying it. :)

Cheers

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Sorry I'm so late.

They've gone crazy at work with policy changes with the current situation and have us going into overtime deploying them. Feels like there is no time for anything else. :(

Thank you everyone for helping out. This thread is filled with awesome people!

As the for issue at hand, I know you moved on already Famescua, but I was doing some tests and couldn't repeat the issue, but then I thought I remembered having that issue before applying a hotfix for it.

So I just wanted to see if you had also downloaded the HotFix and applied it as well to the SazMod? You might have done this already and something else was causing it. But if not, it's worth doing as you may run into some more problems without it.

Thanks for trying out the mod and I hope, even with the issue at the outing event, you're enjoying it. :)

Cheers
Unfortunately I'm on android and I dont remember where I found the port with your mod on it. I've been looking through all my bookmarks but I still can't find it. If I do I'll let you guys know where I found it.

Reactions: ginger

Razumdar

Feb 23, 2020
So I just got to the end of chapter 4 and I tried to push things further with Josy and Maya, but they refused me. I was pretty sure I did everything right to win over both of them but apparently not.

What went wrong? Any help would be appreciated!

• Angry
Reactions: Knight2416
Feb 28, 2018
So I just got to the end of chapter 4 and I tried to push things further with Josy and Maya, but they refused me. I was pretty sure I did everything right to win over both of them but apparently not.

What went wrong? Any help would be appreciated!
Well, this is totally the wrong thread for the wrong game but to answer your question your affinity must be either neutral or chik. They'll always refuse you if you've got dik affinity no matter if you did everything else right.

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
S.A.Z I would not hurry you considering your excellent work, but I would like to play with your mod before the end of the world. Everyone is under the psychosis of covid19 in france.on there is nothing more to do, except to play.
I don't know if it's the same everywhere, but time seems long when you stay locked up :(
moreover good luck to everyone during this global crisis.
without laughing, take care of yourself and yours anyway

Razumdar

Feb 23, 2020
Well, this is totally the wrong thread for the wrong game but to answer your question your affinity must be either neutral or chik. They'll always refuse you if you've got dik affinity no matter if you did everything else right.
LOL sorry this site is shifty on mobile for me, but thanks for answering me anyway! I commented on this a few weeks ago so it must have jumped up my notifications and I didn't notice.

I kinda of went neutral and only pushed into the DIK side at the very end, so it'll be nice to go through a different playthrough. Thanks again for not being a dick (lol) and answering me despite my carelessness. XD

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes