Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
h i :illuminati: ...i dont know what saves do i need... is there something action with 2 gangmembers (no dad) and secondary npc (like gial from the bar, and the one from massage place) ...or all the family(iwth daughter) in basement orgy?caz i might be end-game as nothing new happens

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
h i :illuminati: ...i dont know what saves do i need... is there something action with 2 gangmembers (no dad) and secondary npc (like gial from the bar, and the one from massage place) ...or all the family(iwth daughter) in basement orgy?caz i might be end-game as nothing new happens
There is the Orgy that replaces the basement after Older sis (Cass) joins Mom (Nicole) where you cna have sex with Cass in front of step dad and have blonde and Nicole have a sex challenge.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
So this save is near the end with everything unlocked (I think i killed Bruce and Davide off already) only MC name changed to Knight of course.
Copy this file remove number so file is called
9-1-LT1.save
paste into below replace "username" with you window user name
C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheTyrant-SAZMOD
Save will be first on page 9

Reactions: ekpptnet

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
quick way to know you have done everything is to unren the images folder and check it and the one in SAZ mod folder.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
There is the Orgy that replaces the basement after Older sis (Cass) joins Mom (Nicole) where you cna have sex with Cass in front of step dad and have blonde and Nicole have a sex challenge.
yeah that one i saw.
that is why i tried to be precise all the family( wth [young] daughter)

quick way to know you have done everything is to unren
oh...though i dont know how...just execute that ren program?

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
yes, get unren load into exe folder run and pick option 1, then check images folder and SAZMOD subfolders.
sound like you have most scenes but have you done the Fan art ones?
Bathroom(Nicole), parent bedroom (Cass), Longue (Nicole), Parents Room(Nicole)

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
have you done the Fan art ones?
not sure, i think i downloaded that one if that is it spot1000 Animation Pack - Size 33.5 MB ?

----------------------
oh like NicDav01 - havenot seen [sadmode-edited-anim-saz]
but looks like only this scene is in that directory
in main topic i gained info that i havenot get rid of fat guy ...as well as other gang members (only dad hanged himself) ...blond dude- hm?
plus if i udnerstand it right - i did not get some with a bartender girl
--------------------

tnx for save, as of now the only NEW thing i discovered was Kate in Gym . and i cannot aplly neriter love nor corruption scenarios

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight2416

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
  1. Nicole can kill Davide, Blonde is a cop and helps.
  2. Fan art Halloween dress up in parents room with Nic
  3. Vag/Anal sex in show with Nicole
  4. Parent room at dinner time with Cass
  5. Sex with Nicole in parents room if you grope her on couch in afternoon
I think that is all the fan art,

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Nice SAZ. That's exactly what I wanted to hear and the best possible course of action for all parties involved. It wouldn't be right to jump right in and try to take over official updates, both in terms of your time constraints and ethically. All we need is the assurance that you will give the game an ending if saddog never does return. Thanks for the work you put into this game.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Well MEGA is not working Can you upload the Mod and animation to another server like NOPY or any other
Both of the MEGA links are still working for me, but here are some temporary workupload links you can use (NOPY is by invite only and I don't have access to it).

The Tyrant 0.9.1 SazMod Official.zip (253.56 MB) -
Saz_Mod_Animation_Pack_Spot1000.zip (33.46 MB) -

frankieboy06

Modder
Mar 22, 2018
Hello Saz.
I like your MOD and that's why I took the trouble to translate it into German. Maybe you can add the translation to your thread. Since I've had bad experiences with individual files, I uploaded the entire game, including the animations.
Have fun also all other German-speaking users.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hello Saz.
I like your MOD and that's why I took the trouble to translate it into German. Maybe you can add the translation to your thread. Since I've had bad experiences with individual files, I uploaded the entire game, including the animations.
Have fun also all other German-speaking users.
Thank you for sharing this! :D I have updated the OP with an Alternate Versions Downloads section and added a link for this German translation version. There are a few notes with it, one of which saying it's untested on my end, as I don't read German, and one giving you credit as well. Thank you again for sharing this with us!

Saint2019

Aug 20, 2017
Hello frankieboy06,
Hello SAZ, thank you very much for your fantastic work.
Finally in German. Thanks

Hallo frankieboy06,
Hallo SAZ, vielen Dank für Ihre fantastische Arbeit.
Endlich auf Deutsch. Danke

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
This might be a dumb question, but when i downloaded the base game, there wasn't a game folder. When I unzipped it, it was just the renpy file. where am I supposed to move the mod folder?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
This might be a dumb question, but when i downloaded the base game, there wasn't a game folder. When I unzipped it, it was just the renpy file. where am I supposed to move the mod folder?
Hmmm... that doesn't seem quite right.

Here is what it should look like. These are screenshots from a windows installation, but it should be similar for a Mac or Linux install.

When you download the main game it should like this inside of The Tyrant 0.9.1 folder.
1603660623011.png

Then when you look inside the game folder, it should look like this.
1603660675076.png

This is, as you can see, where you add the SAZMOD folder.

If you are not seeing this file structure then I suspect something went wrong with the original game's download or installation. You also do not need to run unren on the game to install the mod, as was the case in some previous versions. You just need to move the whole 'SAZMOD' folder into the 'game' folder.

I hope this helps. :)

Reactions: Lady Aspen

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
Hmmm... that doesn't seem quite right.

Here is what it should look like. These are screenshots from a windows installation, but it should be similar for a Mac or Linux install.

When you download the main game it should like this inside of The Tyrant 0.9.1 folder.
View attachment 873365

Then when you look inside the game folder, it should look like this.
View attachment 873367

This is, as you can see, where you add the SAZMOD folder.

If you are not seeing this file structure then I suspect something went wrong with the original game's download or installation. You also do not need to run unren on the game to install the mod, as was the case in some previous versions. You just need to move the whole 'SAZMOD' folder into the 'game' folder.

I hope this helps. :)
I'm on mac. There is no game folder. When I select "show package contents" for the renpy file, it just looks like this:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I'm on mac. There is no game folder. When I select "show package contents" for the renpy file, it just looks like this:
I don't have a Mac to test it on myself I'm afraid, but from what has been described to me from other users that do, if it's a fresh install you need to run it once first before you'll see all of the needed folders. But I could be wrong. Perhaps one of the other users that has a Mac on this thread would be willing to chime in and help us? It would be much appreciated as I don't have a way to test it myself. :)

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes