Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Yes, that scene is and should be repeatable. :D I just tried it on a few of my saves and it's working as intending on those.

Which is that you need 75 or more Corruption or Love points with Nicole and make sure you choose the "Grope Crotch" option.

I don't know what would be causing it not to play on your save. There are no flags being flipped to view the scene, besides which flavor you're viewing, so it shouldn't be locking down. :(

I'd be happy to look at your save if you want to share it. It might help me figure out if I have something wrong somewhere else in the code I can't find. But totally up to you. I'll keep looking, but where I can't replicate the issue, I'm a bit stumped right now.
Her Corruption is around 127 lol. I can post my save but am having some trouble locating it. There's a "saves" folder within the game folder, but it's empty?

Edit: Nvm, had to go into AppData/Roaming etc. I'll DM it to you =)

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
A few questions for anyone who feels like answering =)

1. Is becoming a gang member the only way to enter the basement and advance the story? Is there any reason not to become a gang member?

2. Is there any benefit or difference in making Cassandra wait longer to join the gang, or should you just let her in right away?

3. Would someone mind explaining to me what "Turn Dead Guy Check Bypass On" means?

4. The same for "Allow Alexis's morning visits" (I might need to just advance more down her route for this one. We've only had the first date.)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
A few questions for anyone who feels like answering =)

1. Is becoming a gang member the only way to enter the basement and advance the story? Is there any reason not to become a gang member?
Yes, there isn't really a reason not to become a gang member at this point in the game. It's sort of a forced choice eventually if you want to continue the story.
2. Is there any benefit or difference in making Cassandra wait longer to join the gang, or should you just let her in right away?
Not really, just make sure you play through all of her scenes before advancing in the main game. The mod doesn't require as much forethought as it allows you to replay most scenes so you can unlock options again if you get stuck.
3. Would someone mind explaining to me what "Turn Dead Guy Check Bypass On" means?
There are warnings before scenes where dead people may be present after you've taken care of them. You can turn those warnings off if you don't want to be bothered by them if you're seeing a lot of those scenes and you don't care.
4. The same for "Allow Alexis's morning visits" (I might need to just advance more down her route for this one. We've only had the first date.)
After you progress with Alexis enough, she starts visiting you in the mornings. Some people got annoyed that she was visiting you every time you work up in the morning, so I made the option to turn that OFF or back ON if you like.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Oops, forgot another question: I know that when NTR is turned on that >5 Relationship points trigger the NTR scenes. But do the characters' Love or Corruption points have any affect on the NTR scenes? Changes in dialogue, unlocking additional scenes, etc.?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Oops, forgot another question: I know that when NTR is turned on that >5 Relationship points trigger the NTR scenes. But do the characters' Love or Corruption points have any affect on the NTR scenes? Changes in dialogue, unlocking additional scenes, etc.?
Only in so much that you need to progress in either the Love or Corruption path to continue the story. There isn't a NTR only story progression. It has to be a mix of Love/NTR or Corruption/NTR to move the story forward. But in regards to seeing more within an NTR scene, no the Love or Corruption points don't matter in those scenes.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I'm having trouble figuring out the prerequisites for the Alexis and Irina lesbian scene in the MC's room at 5PM. Alexis has over 4 Lesbian points. I've been on both dates with her, and both her and Irina's Corruption points are over 100, but nothing is triggering.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm having trouble figuring out the prerequisites for the Alexis and Irina lesbian scene in the MC's room at 5PM. Alexis has over 4 Lesbian points. I've been on both dates with her, and both her and Irina's Corruption points are over 100, but nothing is triggering.
5 L points and it is on 15 o clock in the living room u get a message

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
5 L points and it is on 15 o clock in the living room u get a message
They each have over 50 Love Points. Not getting any messages, and nothing different is happening in the living room or in MC's room at any hour =(

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well as I got that scene Alexis and Irina were at 100+ Love Points as I play this game from v 6.4 or something 5 L = lesbian points show Alexis 5 times the Lesbian Video
Then u have a short scene in your room at 14 o clock and then the message from Irina but correct me anyone of the old players my Memory is not the best since I smoked Neighbours funny plant ....

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Well as I got that scene Alexis and Irina were at 100+ Love Points as I play this game from v 6.4 or something 5 L = lesbian points show Alexis 5 times the Lesbian Video
Then u have a short scene in your room at 14 o clock and then the message from Irina but correct me anyone of the old players my Memory is not the best since I smoked Neighbours funny plant ....
Ha. Yeah her Lesbian points are at 5. I've advanced as far as I think I can go with both Alexis and Irina individually, outside of getting Alexis pregnant. Not sure what else to try or what the problem could be.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Ha. Yeah her Lesbian points are at 5. I've advanced as far as I think I can go with both Alexis and Irina individually, outside of getting Alexis pregnant. Not sure what else to try or what the problem could be.
I used the save you sent me before as a starting point and was able to access it directly with these steps. So if you're playing from that save, or further along that same save, then this should work for you too. I hope! :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I used the save you sent me before as a starting point and was able to access it directly with these steps. So if you're playing from that save, or further along that same save, then this should work for you too. I hope! :D
Yup! That was the missing piece of the puzzle for me! I think I boosted her Lesbian points just using the watching vidoes with her in her room at night method, and the cheat menu, and then just expected something to trigger on its own after that. Thanks again! =)

Dst.Ryusei

Jan 15, 2018
I managed to release this after playing for 3 days, most of the events I unlocked for good then I saw your step by step and started the trigger for the ntr in the barn, now all that is missing is a scene that is the cassandra and frank ntr you Do you know how I can start this event? Desbloquei na cagada.png

Reactions: MyUserName1234

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I managed to release this after playing for 3 days, most of the events I unlocked for good then I saw your step by step and started the trigger for the ntr in the barn, now all that is missing is a scene that is the cassandra and frank ntr you Do you know how I can start this event? View attachment 1103237
I think you are talking about the NTR scene during Cassandra's 2nd Weekend Date. Those requirements are a little bit specific. I'll list them below. I also see you are playing the main game and not the mod, so these requirement will be for the main game in case anyone else needs them. :)

Last edited:

Dst.Ryusei

Jan 15, 2018
I'll try to activate this scene, yes I was playing the version without the mod to try to decorate what I was doing, but now I'm going to put the mod back in the folder and do everything from the beginning thank you ^ - ^

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I think you are talking about the NTR scene during Cassandra's 2nd Weekend Date. Those requirements are a little bit specific. I'll list them below. I also see you are playing the main game and not the mod, so these requirement will be for the main game in case anyone else needs them. :)
I was just about to seek help because Cassandra's 2nd date was still greyed out despite having over 50LP and been in the basement. Didn't realize that her LP had to be higher than her Corruption Points too. Seems like an odd and unclear extra requirement.

Reactions: S A Z and xapican
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes