Mod - Ren'Py - The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

1. 5.00 star(s)

LIsexAddict

This Mod is a 500% improvement to the vanilla game. In fact, I don't play any updates until this mod gets released for it! It drastically improves every single aspect of the game-play. It's defiantly worth the wait !
  2. 5.00 star(s)

bennyhahna

SAZ Mod makes the games so much better, and the level of interaction he has on the forums is almost unheard of. He is always willing to assist people having troubles. This is the highest quality mod that I have ever used on a game, and I am impressed by how much more it adds to the base game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

mightyfoe

SAZ is easily the best modder in the genre.

For me...The Tyrant is unplayable without his efforts. For zero dollars ,..not only does he give us his time in modding...but he will crank out a novel in response to the simplest question or support request.

So everybody leave him alone so he can work!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

robertthebruce

Love this awesome mod. The darker paths adds much more fun and excitement to the game which makes it a much better game, big thanks to S A Z for all your time and hard-work, you should try and make a full game with your skills more games with these Darker Paths will be awesome.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

PimbyBoink

Epic mod! Much needed and thoroughly well done. It makes this grindy game a bit more playable and that is always a plus. It adds decent new scenes, fixes bugs, etc. Every game should have a mod like this.

Thank you SAZ for all your hard work, it is appreciated.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

mememeandmyself

This is quickly becoming my most liked mod. The work that is put in this mod is just incredible, it lifts this game up to a new level.

The options offered allow you to tailor the game to your liking, the number of options this mod gives you makes it a must have. And unlike most other renpy mods this not just gives you ways to change the base game but also adds new scenes and options.

And all this without charging the player for anything.

So if you like Tyrant, never ever play it without this.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

BeardedJack

Now that i tried it its impossible to play the game without the mod.
    It makes the game so much more interesting and various. Hopefully there will be more sharing scenes, where you force the girls to do what you want to other men. Great job.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

jay_peters

SAZ does amazing work and takes a good game and makes better. From additional content, story line, and concepts all well keeping it true to saddog’s theme and ideals. Keep up the great work man and thank you for all that you do.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

JohnJG

This is without question is among the best Mods that I have ever used for a game. There are others that are very good as well, but this really does add positively to The Tyrant game experience.

It is so much that case that I actually prefer to wait until the Mod update is completed before playing the Tyrant Game update.

It is also a point that needs to be made that there is no charge for this Mod either.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Brutos#174

I'll keep it short..........

it is a great mod that makes the game a lot easier without this mod i think this game is not playable.
    In addition, the developers do an excellent job.

Thank you Saz and your fellow riders keep going ... :sneaky:(y)
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Deadpool69696

SAZ has made the BEST mod on this site for one of the best best (ntr) games here. You know you've made a good mod when most people who play the game won't play it without your mod. Saz adds great content and images, as well as a more streamlined user interface. Now ofcourse this a mod for an NTR game so if you're not into it, this mod isn't gonna make the game a different game but you should already know that. Saz also keeps the mod up to date as quickly as possible and is always avaialable for feedback and answering questions. For now the upgrade (mod) is free, hope he keeps it that way, but this really is a second half to the game.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

C3azyboy92

Really they are to many things to say about this mod
    But in short, poeple.... Start the game with the mod
    You will gain time, you will never wanna play without it
    And it's nothing complicated to add it
    Daddy ZAZ is there for any bugs or suggestions
    AND HE ANSWERS quasi to everything And everybody

FOR FREE !!! It Migth feel dump but with all this work... in his place i would ask money for all single UP XD
    If you're reading this ZAZ pleas dont do it...
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Juanjobar

Simply great, once you try this mod u cant play the normal game without it. Improove the story, add more scenes and some other improoves in the HUD, with an ingame guide also. I recommend it to everybody, and this guy is doing everything for free.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Lantes

great mod. actively adds to the game with new events and images without changing the feel of the game. it actively enhances the game and, i feel, should be incorporated into the actual game and have the work in tandem.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

D Dog

SAZ's Mod is by far the best one on F95 site, he takes time and effort with the story, animations, and even improving on the game features itself. I always wait after The Tyrant release for S A Z mod because I know I will get a great game.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Lady Aspen

Well.Well
    I have to say, this is got to be one of the best Mod I've played. You do a great job of making it unique SAZ, but familiar at the same time. The renders are well done, and each character story Mod progression is intriguing.
    It's pretty clear that you've spent a healthy amount of time developing the interface and variable elements to make the experience challenging.

Appreciate it S A Z.:whistle::whistle:
  17. 5.00 star(s)

dabuzzkiller1

I think this is one of the best game mods there are for one of the best NTR Ren'Py games that I am aware of....it integrates fairly seamlessly with the gameplay and definitely has increased the re-playability.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Larry Kubiac

It is the only mod that gives meaning to a game on this site. Basically it's the best I've ever seen. In addition to that, we have the right to additional scenes that are very well written.
    I salute the work done on this mod, it's a nice job.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

symptom1818

I usually dislike playing with mods, because I prefer the most vanilla experience the original game has to offer. This time though it's the other way around.

When I attempted to play The Tyrant I couldn't shake the feeling of that game lacking refinement. So I've tried the S A Z Mod because of the overall positive reception... and couldn't be more surprised and amazed.

In the present state of things, there's not much sense in playing the base game at all, without using the mod. It takes many undeveloped aspects of the game and improves upon them. It shines when it comes to addition of new renders and events, makes the game more logical and coherent. Various possible paths available to choose make the mod for everyone, regardless of wheter someone likes only the love/corruption/NTR routes.

S A Z mod should be a no brainer for everyone when it comes to playing The Tyrant.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

haidar

Excellent. This one is truly an exemplary work. There is nothing to say other than that if you try this mod, you will follow the mod's updates instead of the game's'. Game developer needs to stay in touch with SAZ to see what needs to be done because this mod alone adds so much to the game's value.