Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
The only thing that affects it are your relationship points and that is to trigger the point loss starting.

For each of the girls there is a point value you need to reach before they start losing points. I will list it out down below. This is again based on relationship points.
  • Nicole - 40 Points
  • Cassandra - 20 Points
  • Alexis - 70 Points
  • Irina - 20 Points
  • Kate - 20 Points
  • Susan - 20 Points
  • Vivian - 20 Points
There is another way to lose Points faster right now. If you set it so it forces a particular Darker Path in the cheat menu in the phone, it also sets it to a sort of "hardmode" making it so you lose 20 relationship points per night on Nicole, Cassandra, Alexis, and Irina. After you gain enough relationships points to unlock point losses for them first.

I am fixing it in the next update, still a while away, where this "hardmode" will have it's own on/off button, which will affect all girls, so people can set a forced Darker Path without going into "hardmode". (Hardmode was originally in the main game but then later removed. I added it back in a limited capacity, with this next tweak it will be back again for all the girls.)

But for now that option is the best one for you to play and lose the most points each night for most of the girls along with the Original Difficulty setting.
Thanks to u now i know which files to look to tweak the game difficulty to my preferences.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
0.9.4b "Official" Mod Update Progress Report
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hello everyone. :)

I just wanted to check in with where I am at with progress on the "Official" 0.9.4b Mod update, moving from the "Beta" version. I have nearly completed one of the bonus scenes and almost all of the renders for the second bonus scene as well as the intermittent scene leading up to it. Still more work to be done, but I said I would try to keep you all appraised of my progress as I go. When it does come time for release, I will release an update patch for those that are at the current state of the game, as well as a full download that is completely updated. Again, it will still be a ways out, but once it's completed, I will start work directly on the Patreon Special Renders Add-on. (y) I'm going to get back at it.

I hope you all are doing well and staying safe out there!

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
I just found out about this Mod. Is AMAZING. Kudos to SAZ. Btw, i have some questions:
- Is there any chance to change the looks of the 3 main females? I mean the look of their "corrupted" stage that shows at the start of the game.
- So far i´ve found some new content. Every one of them are just a delight (specially the cosplay scene and the new shower scene with Nicole). Is there a way to know how to trigger the other new content (in case there are more)
- Although now I can change the stats with the non-protagonist females, i can´t find the way to do something with them. Can anyone help me with that?

Again, thanks for the huge effort of keeping this game alive. I hope my questions are not too rude. Thanks in advance.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I just found out about this Mod. Is AMAZING. Kudos to SAZ. Btw, i have some questions:
Thank you, very nice of you to say. :)
- Is there any chance to change the looks of the 3 main females? I mean the look of their "corrupted" stage that shows at the start of the game.
Sadly, we can't currently do that. The mod primarily deals with adding content through variations of dialogue for existing assets(images), and trying to match those assets, from the original game and Saddog hasn't really implemented that part in the main game as of yet.

He did implement alternate outfits for the three main girls. You can either set it so you buy those outfit manually, or can set if so they buy the outfits themselves as you reach certain requirements for each girls. Those requirements are the same as if you were purchasing them for yourself, so as they are listed in the shopping app on your phone, just after you reached those requirements, you just need to have lunch with them at noon and they will ask to meet with you afterwards to show you their new outfits.
- So far i´ve found some new content. Every one of them are just a delight (specially the cosplay scene and the new shower scene with Nicole). Is there a way to know how to trigger the other new content (in case there are more)
You can find a list of scenes based on location in the game under the help section on the phone, by clicking on the red box icon "What's in the box?!". That brings up the in-game mod walkthrough. There is a legend at the top of the mod walkthrough that shows you what to look for regarding custom scenes. It also lists how to unlock them as well. It's not perfect, but it's what I have for now.
- Although now I can change the stats with the non-protagonist females, i can´t find the way to do something with them. Can anyone help me with that?
The majority of the side characters sadly don't have major events. They are introduced and have minor events to increase stats, so I have included their stat manipulation options in the cheat menu, in case we get more content with them in the future. There are a couple events with Miranda in the basement. And I am adding a mod event with Kate with my next update.
Again, thanks for the huge effort of keeping this game alive. I hope my questions are not too rude. Thanks in advance.
You're welcome. The mod has been an ongoing personal project for a few years now, I'm glad you have found it and are enjoying it so far.

Oh, and you can also check the change logs as well on the OP to see the changes and scene additions for the mod over time to get a good idea about what as been added to the mod too.

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
Thank you, very nice of you to say. :)

Sadly, we can't currently do that. The mod primarily deals with adding content through variations of dialogue for existing assets(images), and trying to match those assets, from the original game and Saddog hasn't really implemented that part in the main game as of yet.

He did implement alternate outfits for the three main girls. You can either set it so you buy those outfit manually, or can set if so they buy the outfits themselves as you reach certain requirements for each girls. Those requirements are the same as if you were purchasing them for yourself, so as they are listed in the shopping app on your phone, just after you reached those requirements, you just need to have lunch with them at noon and they will ask to meet with you afterwards to show you their new outfits.

You can find a list of scenes based on location in the game under the help section on the phone, by clicking on the red box icon "What's in the box?!". That brings up the in-game mod walkthrough. There is a legend at the top of the mod walkthrough that shows you what to look for regarding custom scenes. It also lists how to unlock them as well. It's not perfect, but it's what I have for now.

The majority of the side characters sadly don't have major events. They are introduced and have minor events to increase stats, so I have included their stat manipulation options in the cheat menu, in case we get more content with them in the future. There are a couple events with Miranda in the basement. And I am adding a mod event with Kate with my next update.

You're welcome. The mod has been an ongoing personal project for a few years now, I'm glad you have found it and are enjoying it so far.

Oh, and you can also check the change logs as well on the OP to see the changes and scene additions for the mod over time to get a good idea about what as been added to the mod too.

Thanks mate for so thoroughly answer. Is highly appreciated. I will look at the red box icon.

Well, needless to say i will stay in tune for any update of yours.

Have a nice day mate. And keep the good work.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Dumb question I know, but is this mod only adding around the current content (meaning no new story line). Or is it more than that?
I have been trying to understand what it does compared to the original game :)

I really liked the premise of Tyrant story and really wished the author continued it. Especially with Alexis :love: (was ready to make her my fav slut!)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Dumb question I know, but is this mod only adding around the current content (meaning no new story line). Or is it more than that?
I have been trying to understand what it does compared to the original game :)

I really liked the premise of Tyrant story and really wished the author continued it. Especially with Alexis :love: (was ready to make her my fav slut!)
Hello there! :) Not a dumb question. I hope I can help clarify the current objective of the mod as things stand right now.

There are some new scenes, via fan-art and my personal renders. And there are variations on the original scenes, called the Twisted scenes, where the Corruption only images were used to create Love dialogue versions of the scenes, and visa versa with the Love only images were used to create Corruption dialogue versions of those scenes. Expanding the original game's content with it's own assets. The same sort of thing was done with the NTR scenes and the Darker Paths, creating 4 variations to play through.

However, I have specifically refrained from continuing the main storyline because Saddog has never officially abandoned the game. And when I reached out to him earlier this year and he shared with me some assets which I was able to share with community here (with his permission and at his request, which was cool of him), he mentioned he was still working on the last 2 updates for the game. So I am waiting to see if he does come through and release those 2 updates and where the story goes. As such the ones that I do add are carefully planned out around the periphery of the main story, where hopefully those updates won't feature new scenes. Once they have been released, then I can look at the possibility of adding endgame content that is in line with the main story more.

Right now, after the 0.9.4b "Official" Mod update is completed and released, I will be starting work on the Patreon Special Renders Add-on. Which is taking the Patreon Special Renders and adding them in-game in some fashion. It will be a longer project and I plan to release an additional scene or two(maybe more) as hotfixes while working on the add-on. So I do have a lot of upcoming content planned while we are waiting to see if Saddog is able to come through with his updates. I really do hope he is, as an official ending would be best in my opinion.

I'm sorry this got a bit long, but I hope this helps to clarify where the mod is and what it's goals are for now. I hope you are doing well and if you decide to try the mod, if you haven't already, you are able to find something in it that you enjoy. :)

Rhastor

Feb 3, 2018
In the latest version I'm getting a bug where the little sister's 4AM basement event occurs before I got the key.

The problem appears to be line 223 of repeatings.rpy which only checks "if lilsislove >= 50 or lilsiscorruption >= 30" and does not think to ask whether mc has the basement key.

Last edited:
Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
In the latest version I'm getting a bug where the little sister's 4AM basement event occurs before I got the key.
You are able to get in the basement with her for that event without a key. It says in the dialogue that you have found another entrance and snuck in. Which is also in the main game. So that part wouldn't be a bug. But thank you for reporting it just in case.

*Edited after I saw your adjustment to the post above. :)

Last edited:

Rhastor

Feb 3, 2018
You are able to get in the basement with her for that event without a key. It says in the dialogue that you have found another entrance and snuck in. Which is also in the main game. So that part wouldn't be a bug.

*Edited after I saw your adjustment to the post above. :)
Eh? There is just another entrance to the basement? Why all the hullaballoo about the key then?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Eh? There is just another entrance to the basement? Why all the hullaballoo about the key then?
Well, because you're still not supposed to be in there, so if the gang caught you in there before you should be, you could be in big trouble.

Acquiring the key officially, as part of the gang, is a big step in progressing the story.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Whenever I load the game up it re-enables unseentext. :S
That's because the developer options are enabled with the mod, per earlier requests. If you want to remove it you can go to SAZMOD\scripts\unren and remove the unren-grouped.rpy file all together, but that will also get rid of the console and dev mode, and rollback as well as some quick menu options. Or you can edit that file and under the skip section you can put a # symbol in front of the first two lines and save the file. That will fix it so it won't keep changing that option, but then your skip option in the quick menu won't work the same as it has in the past with the mod.
Also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I checked this scene out and it all looks correct to me. If you have a specific image of what you think might be wrong, you can press 's' to take a screenshot while in game, or some more details, then you can share those with me to help point out what could be an issue. But thank you for reaching out on this just in case. :)
Also great job with the mod :)
And thank you, that's very nice of you to say.

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
That's because the developer options are enabled with the mod, per earlier requests. If you want to remove it you can go to SAZMOD\scripts\unren and remove the unren-grouped.rpy file all together, but that will also get rid of the console and dev mode, and rollback as well as some quick menu options. Or you can edit that file and under the skip section you can put a # symbol in front of the first two lines and save the file. That will fix it so it won't keep changing that option, but then your skip option in the quick menu won't work the same as it has in the past with the mod.

I checked this scene out and it all looks correct to me. If you have a specific image of what you think might be wrong, you can press 's' to take a screenshot while in game, or some more details, then you can share those with me to help point out what could be an issue. But thank you for reaching out on this just in case. :)

And thank you, that's very nice of you to say.

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Thank you for clarifying that. :) So how that scene is coded to work is when you first have her deepthroat, the corruption option, there are tears, but then the next time you view that scene, it evolves because you are no longer pushing her head down, she does it on her own. So there aren't tears any more. It was an evolution of that scene in the main game. But I'm all about keeping scenes available in the mod, so I'll add an option to be able to view the tears option too in the upcoming 0.9.4b "Official" mod release I'm working on. Thanks again!

Last edited:

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
question. Is 0.9.4b a more recent version?
I only have the 0.9.4 and unless this is an older version, I don't think I can get 0.9.4b.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
question. Is 0.9.4b a more recent version?
I only have the 0.9.4 and unless this is an older version, I don't think I can get 0.9.4b.
Yes, 0.9.4b is a more recent version. If you have the 0.9.4 version you can still download the 0.9.4b patch from the main game's OP, the mixdrop and pixeldrain links are still active. You just download the patch and merge the contents of the patch with the 0.9.4 version of the game to update it to the 0.9.4b version. I hope that helps. :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
hello, it there any new ntr content in this mode?
Just making sure, are you asking if there is any new NTR content in the mod?

If that is the case, there are two custom scenes. One at 8pm in the Basement with Cassandra, and one that can occur at 11pm or Midnight in the Basement with Nicole.

The majority of the mod's NTR content is currently focused on the "Darker Paths", which are dialogue variations for the original NTR scenes which gives them different flavors as you're playing them. There are four paths: Voyeur, NTR, Revenge, and Sadist.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes