• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Tharandor

Feb 20, 2021
Is there any way to fuck Nicole during the weekend gangbang(NTR)? I think i tried almost every combination from love, corruption and relationship. I whored her out etc., bur i only mamaged to buy her out( Revenge). But as sadist i think it would make sense to do as Davide demands

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Is there any way to fuck Nicole during the weekend gangbang(NTR)? I think i tried almost every combination from love, corruption and relationship. I whored her out etc., bur i only mamaged to buy her out( Revenge). But as sadist i think it would make sense to do as Davide demands
This scene is a Saddog scene from the main game and there wasn't any renders where the MC actually participates like that from the original renders I'm afraid.

It's still really difficult to match up the lighting and such for original scenes so that new renders blend perfectly with existing scenes. I usually don't attempt that as it can be jarring to go back and forth from custom renders and original renders, if they are trying to match the same scene.

I was able to inject the Revenge buyout scene as it takes place in a new location so it's not new renders trying to match the old ones though.

TL;DR - No, sadly there is not a way to fuck Nicole at the end of the NTR City Trip event.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Any word from Saddog on whether they are ever coming back to the game at all? love your MOD and all but it needs more game content from them so you can continue your fine work.

Tharandor

Feb 20, 2021
This scene is a Saddog scene from the main game and there wasn't any renders where the MC actually participates like that from the original renders I'm afraid.

It's still really difficult to match up the lighting and such for original scenes so that new renders blend perfectly with existing scenes. I usually don't attempt that as it can be jarring to go back and forth from custom renders and original renders, if they are trying to match the same scene.

I was able to inject the Revenge buyout scene as it takes place in a new location so it's not new renders trying to match the old ones though.

TL;DR - No, sadly there is not a way to fuck Nicole at the end of the NTR City Trip event.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Once the Official release if completed, I do think my next major addition will be adding the special renders to the game in to the form of an optional "Add-on Pack"
Will these additional scenes/render pack be spread throughout the game or more toward the end? I've held off playing until the Official release comes out, so just wondering since I don't normally save a lot in the early game ... but maybe I should for future pack content.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Will these additional scenes/render pack be spread throughout the game or more toward the end? I've held off playing until the Official release comes out, so just wondering since I don't normally save a lot in the early game ... but maybe I should for future pack content.
how's the next version progress?
The patreon renders are, timeline wise, spread out throughout the game. So I think it will end up making the most sense if they are unlocked as you view their corresponding events. If that ends up being the case, then they will be spread throughout the game. But that content won't be worked on until after I complete the Official release.

And in regards to the development of the mod and the Official 0.9.4b release, there really won't be much difference between the current state of the game beyond some updated dialogue, non-critical, and the two scenes I'm adding, which are end/late game content. I'm just sort of finalizing what we already have. So you really don't have to wait, unless you want to. I just say this as development of this update is going very slow as I have a lot going on IRL. I'm hoping to get a little more time in the coming month(s), but I'll have to see how things go.

I also wanted to say, I appreciate the patience and understanding I've received. I know my slow development can be frustrating as well. And while this a personal project for me, I care very much about it and the tremendous support it's received. You all have been awesome. I've said this before, but I do this for fun and to release stress. As such, the time I've chosen to dedicate to this has had to fluctuate over the years. But I think that has also allowed me to continue with this project for so long without burning out or stopping completely.

So thank you for giving me the freedom to do that. I know I don't technically owe anyone anything in regards to this mod. Part of the reason I don't take money for this project is for that reason. But I do feel that since there are people that enjoy the work I do and people that spent the time to comment on it, in support or to give criticism, I want to at least let you know how things are going and that I'm still around and working on it. I feel like I owe at least that much. I know that may not be a lot, but it's what I can do.

I hope you all are doing well and have a great one! :)

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2018
Amazing mod.
I can see that we have a save floating in this thread where Bruce and David are dead. But I couldn't find one with all NTR paths unlocked?

Would someone please share a full save of all NTR paths unlocked?

Also, are all of the images in this location in this mod? Or is it just some images.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Amazing mod.
I can see that we have a save floating in this thread where Bruce and David are dead. But I couldn't find one with all NTR paths unlocked?

Would someone please share a full save of all NTR paths unlocked?

Also, are all of the images in this location in this mod? Or is it just some images.

Thank you. :)

Those are the Patreon reward images (Specifically the NTR folder). I have added none of those images to the mod at this point.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Will you do the Nicole wedding scene?
I have mentioned this before, but when Saddog shared some more assets for the girls of The Tyrant with me, which I posted here, he also mentioned he was still working on getting the last 2 updates done. So I am still waiting for those updates to see how things officially end.

Besides the Patreon reward images add-on, the kinds of things I plan to add will be little scenes here and there that will expand the content but will hopefully not interfere with the end game story, as I don't want to have to redo my scenes for story continuity sake. We've already had a little bit of that with the change/update in Cassandra's path, where she now has the "training" options. Currently I've left in both paths to progress her story, but I would like to avoid that in the future, if possible.

Oct 5, 2018
Thank you. :)

Those are the Patreon reward images (Specifically the NTR folder). I have added none of those images to the mod at this point.
Ah, interesting.
Just suggestions for the NTR/Voyeur paths, Nicole getting double dipped/gangbanged in the gym, at work, on the table would be hot.
For Irina and Alexis, them getting a few more BBC gangbangs and DPs that are only viewable via the spy cam or something like that would be hot as well.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I have mentioned this before, but when Saddog shared some more assets for the girls of The Tyrant with me, which I posted here, he also mentioned he was still working on getting the last 2 updates done. So I am still waiting for those updates to see how things officially end.

Besides the Patreon reward images add-on, the kinds of things I plan to add will be little scenes here and there that will expand the content but will hopefully not interfere with the end game story, as I don't want to have to redo my scenes for story continuity sake. We've already had a little bit of that with the change/update in Cassandra's path, where she now has the "training" options. Currently I've left in both paths to progress her story, but I would like to avoid that in the future, if possible.
I wanna ask someting: Is this hotfix04 update is last update we gonna get from you for 0.9.4b version? You gonna make other things when DEV make another update? I'm just asking for playing current content. I was waiting you release latest version with everyting you done for this update but this comment kind of mixed my head :D

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I wanna ask someting: Is this hotfix04 update is last update we gonna get from you for 0.9.4b version? You gonna make other things when DEV make another update? I'm just asking for playing current content. I was waiting you release latest version with everyting you done for this update but this comment kind of mixed my head :D
Sorry for the confusion. Let me explain what I have planned out so far.

I'm feeling really good for what we have with the current state for the 0.9.4b Beta version of the mod. So with that in mind, I'm working on the finalized version of the 0.9.4b mod, the "Official" release. For the "Official" release I have done a number of grammar fixes and some continuity fixes in some scenes as well. I'm also adding a couple bonus scenes for this release. They are in the end-game so if you are already playing this version, you don't need to worry about missing out on any earlier content, although I keep it so you can replay most scenes anyway so that wouldn't be an issue.

After that release has happened, I plan to start work on the Patreon Images Add-on. I believe that process will take a while though, as I have a lot of images to work through and create mini scenes for as they are just single images or just a couple in a series. As well as creating the assets used to present the images as I am currently planning on showing these images on either phones in-game or the laptop as part of the story.

As such, I would still like to release a scene here and there of my own design while I'm completing work on the Patreon Images Add-on. So my intent is to release them as a HotFixes to the "Official" version of the current version of the mod, which will likely be the 0.9.4b version, unless of course Saddog releases another update, then that update will take precedence.

Of course, that's a long term plan, but there it is. I hope this helped clarify things a little bit.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes