Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Rhastor

Feb 3, 2018
I actually haven't removed any original renders. But I have added some edited variations of some of the original renders for different paths. Such as when Nicole is getting fucked by Davide in the Kitchen, I added a tearful variation for the Revenge and Sadist paths to show it was against her will in those paths. I also added some original renders that are in the game, but not included in gameplay in the main game, such as the first scene with Kate in the Gym.

I remembered that scene too, so I checked out the original renders and code and compared it to my mod's code and it seems like the original game's code as well as mine has that dialogue discrepancy.

It looks like in the original game it has a line about her tongue sticking out, but still doesn't show a render with her actually doing it. My mod does that same thing. I also found a typo in my version ("It's" when it should be "Is"). I will likely be changing this line to have it make more sense as she doesn't actually stick out her tongue in the original render.

Thank you for pointing this out so I could fix this! :) I'll add this to the next HotFix that gets released.
That's interesting. I guess I had a false memory of that image because of the description!

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
That's interesting. I guess I had a false memory of that image because of the description!
I actually had the same thing! :D That's why I had to go back and double check the scene again in the orginal game. I even looked in my older versions of the game just in case Saddog changed it with later updates, but going back all the way to version 4.5 it was still like that.

Thank you again for pointing that out. I went ahead and updated that line so it doesn't do that in the modded version.

It may have been Saddog's intention to just have the player imagine her sticking out her tongue there, or maybe he intended to add a render of that later. I don't know. But since it's not there, I just thought it would be less confusing to have the MC not reference that for now, and save us all from those false memories! :LOL:

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
SAZ, hey since the original seems to be abandoned... Are you gonna use the extra renders Saddog posted on the next update?

Cause I really want to see endings to the current stuff personally or the remaining girls doing the Underground stuff at least.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
out of curiosity I started a new "vanilla" game played the intro and then started a new game with NTR on to see the new "Updated intro dialogue with updated dialogue responsive to the Darker Paths choice if NTR is turned on" but I didnt see any change at all

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
SAZ, hey since the original seems to be abandoned... Are you gonna use the extra renders Saddog posted on the next update?

Cause I really want to see endings to the current stuff personally or the remaining girls doing the Underground stuff at least.
Hi! :) I've mentioned this before in the thread, it is my plan for the next update I release to create a Patreon Reward Image Add-on which will utilize those images in some fashion. In fact I've already released my first progress update report on that here.

But this Add-on isn't really an ending to anything, it's intent is just meant to be additional content as those sequences are just one or two images at a time. So there isn't much story to be had with each one.

In regards to the game being abandoned, I was in communication with Saddog earlier this year and he mentioned he was still busy working on the last two updates for the game. So I am looking forward to him hopefully releasing those eventually as that should
complete the game. We'll need to see what happens though.

But I hope that this helps you understand my plans a bit. You can look at my previous posts for more details on the Patreon Reward Images Add-on as well.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
out of curiosity I started a new "vanilla" game played the intro and then started a new game with NTR on to see the new "Updated intro dialogue with updated dialogue responsive to the Darker Paths choice if NTR is turned on" but I didnt see any change at all
There is a dialogue variation change for each of the Darker Paths, depending on which path you choose for the MC when he reacts to hearing Nicole in the Basement that first night when NTR is active. It's right after the line "Your brain properly mind fucked." It's not a huge change, just a minor one for each of the paths, showing the MC's inner thoughts.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Im playing with the dark paths on and witht he girls get their own clothes is weirs they get love clothes even when I mostly have corrup points btw alexis is pregnant but her belly is flat at the moment she and the others go from flat belly to huge belly right? and pregnant alexis dissapeared from the game btw the fact that the MC gets angry at the girls having another guy baby on the voyeour dark path is kinda weird pregnant nicole and cass kinda dissapear too but you can find them in some places and I cant get the 10pm even in the LR with nicolle I tried to disable ntr but she is not there even when the game says she is also the "reset alexis first date" doesnt seem to work

Last edited:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Im playing with the dark paths on and witht he girls get their own clothes is weirs they get love clothes even when I mostly have corrup points
If you complete the requirements for any of the clothing outfits in that mode while playing, regardless of your path, you will still get them. But that is also why I have it so if your Love or Corruption points are higher than one or the other it will have dialogue for those clothes for that path. So if you get a Love outfit, if you Corruption point are higher, it will play a Corruption version of receiving that Love outfit. That way that player can enjoy all of the outfits on all of the paths. :)
btw alexis is pregnant but her belly is flat at the moment she and the others go from flat belly to huge belly right?
That is correct. This is the normal behavior. There are two stages to their pregnancy from the main game. The first is when they tell you they are pregnant, but they don't show you yet. And all of their none pregnancy scenes are still available at that point. Then you can progress their pregnancy in the MC's room. To where they are showing and in the late stages of their pregnancy. And most of their other none pregnancy scenes are no longer available at that time, until you have them give birth.
and pregnant alexis dissapeared from the game btw the fact that the MC gets angry at the girls having another guy baby on the voyeour dark path is kinda weird pregnant nicole and cass kinda dissapear too but you can find them in some places
This is also normal in late pregnancy as mentioned above. Most of their non-pregnancy scenes are no longer available until you have them give birth. Alexis has one scene available in the Secret Hideout at 2pm when she's pregnant like that. Other than that she's just presenting as pregnant in a few scenes for other people, just as the end of the custom scene in the Parents room at 7pm after the outing event with Nicole.

*Also I just noticed I don't have variations for the different Darker Paths reactions when they give birth and it's not the MC's baby, it's just one reaction. So I will definitely add different reactions for those paths at a later date. Thanks for pointing that out! :D
and I cant get the 10pm even in the LR with nicolle I tried to disable ntr but she is not there even when the game says she is
So that is where you would access the basement events in the mod. The game is letting you know there are scenes available there, but you have to initiate them but having her stay home during the earlier event in the living room at 9pm with Nicole, Bruce and Davide. There is an alternate version as well if either of those two are dead. After you choose to have her father, and has the option to give him a hand job. If you do this scene once, and you are a gang member then you unlock the option to go to the basement then next time you ask her to stay home at 9pm and meet her there at 10pm.
also the "reset alexis first date" doesnt seem to work
This is indeed strange. :unsure: This is working on my copy right now. It is supposed to make is so when you go on her first date again, it plays through the scene where she meets Davide again. Giving you the option to choose to let them be friends or not again. If you would like to share your save, I would be happy to look at it to see if I can figure out what is happening with it.

I hope this has helped. :)

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
If you complete the requirements for any of the clothing outfits in that mode while playing, regardless of your path, you will still get them. But that is also why I have it so if your Love or Corruption points are higher than one or the other it will have dialogue for those clothes for that path. So if you get a Love outfit, if you Corruption point are higher, it will play a Corruption version of receiving that Love outfit. That way that player can enjoy all of the outfits on all of the paths. :)

That is correct. This is the normal behavior. There are two stages to their pregnancy from the main game. The first is when they tell you they are pregnant, but they don't show you yet. And all of their none pregnancy scenes are still available at that point. Then you can progress their pregnancy in the MC's room. To where they are showing and in the late stages of their pregnancy. And most of their other none pregnancy scenes are no longer available at that time, until you have them give birth.

This is also normal in late pregnancy as mentioned above. Most of their non-pregnancy scenes are no longer available until you have them give birth. Alexis has one scene available in the Secret Hideout at 2pm when she's pregnant like that. Other than that she's just presenting as pregnant in a few scenes for other people, just as the end of the custom scene in the Parents room at 7pm after the outing event with Nicole.

*Also I just noticed I don't have variations for the different Darker Paths reactions when they give birth and it's not the MC's baby, it's just one reaction. So I will definitely add different reactions for those paths at a later date. Thanks for pointing that out! :D

So that is where you would access the basement events in the mod. The game is letting you know there are scenes available there, but you have to initiate them but having her stay home during the earlier event in the living room at 9pm with Nicole, Bruce and Davide. There is an alternate version as well if either of those two are dead. After you choose to have her father, and has the option to give him a hand job. If you do this scene once, and you are a gang member then you unlock the option to go to the basement then next time you ask her to stay home at 9pm and meet her there at 10pm.

This is indeed strange. :unsure: This is working on my copy right now. It is supposed to make is so when you go on her first date again, it plays through the scene where she meets Davide again. Giving you the option to choose to let them be friends or not again. If you would like to share your save, I would be happy to look at it to see if I can figure out what is happening with it.

I hope this has helped. :)
hey Im downloading the game and mod again I'll link the save soon I ask Nicole to stay at 9pm but she isnt there but trying with a fresh game I found out that if Davide punish her that option doesn't work I'm not 100% sure but I think thats what blocking me I hope that saddog adds more pregnancy scenes with the girls or that once the game is fully finished you can go crazy adding stuff XD and thanks for this answer here is the save

Last edited:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
just got this error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That error generally occurs when you are playing on the 0.9.4 version of the main game and not the 0.9.4b version. To fix this you need to download the 0.9.4b update from the main game's OP. If the error persists, then I recommend a fresh install of the main game in a new location, then install the 0.9.4b update. Or just installing the 0.9.4b version, which can also be downloaded from the main game's thread OP. Then reinstalling the mod.

Moving it to a new location and ensuring you're playing with the 0.9.4b version should fix that error.

Hope this helps. :)

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
hey SAZ Im curious will you add a scene where we fuck Nicole, Alexis or Cass in the kitchen and we get caught by the other girls? kinda like the Davide scene with Nicole in the kitchen but for love/corrup and maybe even for the new darker paths too maybe even variations for the vanilla weekend dates like if you are on the dark path and do the first Alexis date again instead of them talking they will be fucking or outside that path alexis wont be waring panties when climbing the ladder or an option to go alone to the restaurant and fuck the waitress and maybe an alternative dialogue when Alexis comes to the parents room while you are fucking Nicole and she tells her that she is getting fucked by you and thats where the sounds came from

Last edited:
Reactions: D Dog and kcaldw

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
That error generally occurs when you are playing on the 0.9.4 version of the main game and not the 0.9.4b version. To fix this you need to download the 0.9.4b update from the main game's OP. If the error persists, then I recommend a fresh install of the main game in a new location, then install the 0.9.4b update. Or just installing the 0.9.4b version, which can also be downloaded from the main game's thread OP. Then reinstalling the mod.

Moving it to a new location and ensuring you're playing with the 0.9.4b version should fix that error.

Hope this helps. :)
yeah I fixed it thanks the update patch was hard to find and only 1 download link worked

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Here's my compressed version of The Tyrant v0.9.4b with SAZ Official Mod Included

Win/Linux

Size: 868.7MB

Download

Compressed with
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.3]
You're a legend for doing this type of thing for people and they are always well done. This has been a favourite since the beginning and was crushed when that shot word abandoned came along but the effort that S A Z has been doing is amazing and to most probably have endings for it! Well let's just say I thank the great gaming gods for having disciples like you both to continue Saddoggames quest of perversions, so thanks and one tiny question about the animation pack! Is that in your port ? If not such is life your still cool peeps.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Hey S A Z,

I know this is off topic but I just have to ask.
The author of Depraved Town: Remake said you would also make an NTR mod for his game, is this true or did I misunderstand something? If true can you already say what you have planed? Would it be similar to the Tyrant?

Thanks in advance!

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hey S A Z,

I know this is off topic but I just have to ask.
The author of Depraved Town: Remake said you would also make an NTR mod for his game, is this true or did I misunderstand something? If true can you already say what you have planed? Would it be similar to the Tyrant?

Thanks in advance!
That's so weird. :unsure: I haven't even tried that game yet, so I don't know where they got that idea.

I don't have any plans on picking up another game to mod like I have with The Tyrant.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
That's so weird. :unsure: I haven't even tried that game yet, so I don't know where they got that idea.

I don't have any plans on picking up another game to mod like I have with The Tyrant.
Thanks for the quick reply, maybe it was just wishful thinking on my part. :D
I don't complain, your work here is already awesome! ;)

Reactions: D Dog

BBC King

May 8, 2021
0.9.4b "Official" Mod Update Release
I dont get why you dont just take over production on the game SAZ, its proven to be wildly successful when in active development and you clearly have the know-how and interest to a degree. Its not like saddog can sue you, if you were to create a patreon taking over The Tyrant I garuntee youd have money rolling in by the end of the day to support development.

People already do this for "Big Brother", making bank of of an abandoned title, why do it for free when you could be having a monthly stream of revenue on top of what you are already doing for the game?

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I dont get why you dont just take over production on the game SAZ, its proven to be wildly successful when in active development and you clearly have the know-how and interest to a degree. Its not like saddog can sue you, if you were to create a patreon taking over The Tyrant I garuntee youd have money rolling in by the end of the day to support development.

People already do this for "Big Brother", making bank of of an abandoned title, why do it for free when you could be having a monthly stream of revenue on top of what you are already doing for the game?
Agreed that I'd love to see it, but I get why.

Also big fan of your work.

Reactions: Julius88 and S A Z
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes