Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

whiteumax

Aug 25, 2020
is the text over white bg normal. whenever added content is triggered, i get only text and a white bg. i don't have any issue with added animations but 1.jpg is this normal?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
is the text over white bg normal. whenever added content is triggered, i get only text and a white bg. i don't have any issue with added animations but View attachment 2039823 is this normal?
So this not normal and general indicates that this SAZmod may be installed incorrectly or had issues when installing as it can't find the images in the expected folder locations.

When installing the SAZmod you want to make sure the folder structure is like this:
  • The Tyrant
    • game
      • SAZMOD
        • edited
        • music
        • scripts
A common issue that can occur when installing the mod is taking the "edited, music and scripts" folders out of the SAZMOD folder and sticking them directly into the "game" folder instead of taking the whole SAZMOD folder and sticking it into the "game" folder instead. This can cause the issue you see above. I don't know if this caused your issue or not, but I usually recommend a new installation of the base game in a fresh location and then reinstalling the SAZMOD (the whole folder) again under the "game" folder to try resolving this type of issue.

I hope this helps! :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
both links to the full version of mod in OP is down. Any chance to re-upload it? Thanks
Thank you for letting me know about this. I don't know why the MEGA link was down. I basically just refreshed the link on the main site and that seemed to have fixed the issue. So it should be back up again. The workupload link was intended to be temporary, but I have reuploaded it again as requested. :)

0.9.4b Beta to Official Upgrade Patch - 30.7 MB -
0.9.4b Official Mod Full Release - 467.9 MB -
*the workupload links will be active for 60 days

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hi, a while ago on the weekend outings to the city you used to be able to take Nicole there but I haven't seen it recently with her just the two other chicas, does that still happen these days?
This should definitely still be happening. If you want to share your save I would be happy to take a look at it and see if I can figure out what might be going on. Sorry for the late reply, RL has been extra demanding of late, but if you still need some help with this I can take a look. (y)

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
This should definitely still be happening. If you want to share your save I would be happy to take a look at it and see if I can figure out what might be going on. Sorry for the late reply, RL has been extra demanding of late, but if you still need some help with this I can take a look. (y)
All good, you taking the time to answer is good enough for me, so thanks and I have started from scratch again so I'll see how it goes and hope it happens first. But I will say I saw the first 3 like normal, the bedroom modelling and lounge ones and subway just no city ones for my wife ( I want to wierd science her so much but I've only set my wardrobe on fire so far *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠* ) oh and all the girls one's, so since it's still there I guess I should see them soon after the above ones.

Sep 16, 2021
Late to this game so not entirely sure what-all this mod has added but from what I can tell this is one of the best mods I've played on any game. Makes everything clear, expands path options for either optimum playthru or multiple different, and has nice-looking interface. Liked your mods on other games as well, but especially nice work on this. (hopefully I haven't now jinxed myself into getting error exceptions lol)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
OK I did a search but can't find if others have had this problem. The WT says to trigger the 4am event with Alexis you have to talk about it during her 8am kitchen event and have 30 corruption or more. I am not seeing any different dialogue in her kitchen event except tickle or not, then she leaves for school. The map shows I have unseen corruption and love scenes here, but I can't trigger them. Is there another prerequisite I'm missing? I have only been on her first date but her corruption and love points are both over 50.

(edit) I have done her first basement event where Mum masturbates, and the lesbo scene in MCs room and the barn. Not sure if that matters or not.

• Thinking Face

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
OK I did a search but can't find if others have had this problem. The WT says to trigger the 4am event with Alexis you have to talk about it during her 8am kitchen event and have 30 corruption or more. I am not seeing any different dialogue in her kitchen event except tickle or not, then she leaves for school. The map shows I have unseen corruption and love scenes here, but I can't trigger them. Is there another prerequisite I'm missing? I have only been on her first date but her corruption and love points are both over 50.

(edit) I have done her first basement event where Mum masturbates, and the lesbo scene in MCs room and the barn. Not sure if that matters or not.
I'm sorry that scene is giving you troubles. :( It's not looking for anything else there, except you can also unlock that scene with either 50 love points or 30 corruption points, depending on which path you are using with her. But given the conditions you explained in your post, you should be seeing the dialogue for it when you choose the "talk" option with her at 8am in the kitchen. The only other pre-requisite is to have seen that kitchen scene once before (just speaking with Alexis in the kitchen at 8am will fulfill this role, which it seems you've already done).

I am able to unlock it in my tests, so I believe it should be working under normal circumstances. If you would like to share your save with me, I would be happy to take a look at it and see if I can figure out what is going on.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
The only other pre-requisite is to have seen that kitchen scene once before (just speaking with Alexis in the kitchen at 8am will fulfill this role, which it seems you've already done).
It unlocked after the Nicole outing in the basement event. The dialogue before was always about the meeting with the dad.
There is a possibility, because it happens the same time as living room events with Nicole, and I'm kind of fixated with her, that I never played through Alexis's scene completely, as there are A LOT of variations with Nicole in the living room and they are all awesome.
I did lots of quick saves there to see if the event would trigger and may have just always gone back to the Mum. How embarrassing. :giggle:
Gotta say SAZ, this is by far the best mod I have ever seen.
I tried to play this game years ago, but it had lots of bugs. There were continuity and timing issues all over the place which constantly broke immersion, not to mention unavoidable NTR. You patched together the best parts and made it a truly amazing game. The bonus scene with Nicole in the shower is one of the hottest I have seen in any AVN. Add some sexy sounds and it would have been perfect.
I hate NTR with a burning bloody passion, but dark path/revenge was pretty impressive, and strangely satisfying, thanks to the mod and WT.
Cerberus thanks you for all your hard work. ;)
Even unfinished, the game is one of the best incest/corruption games out there. Hope to see it brought to completion someday.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I love the original game and I love SAZ's mod even more. The only thing that I wish the game had was kind of an "open" world aspect in that you could use the girls at any moment or place they are located, instead of specific set locations that you get the same scene over and over and over again. If you could use them at the gym, or the club, or take Cassandra in her room when the ex-boyfriend is in there arguing with her. But, alas, that would take a great deal more work in having to do renders for each of those scenes that it would probably take another decade just to get those done.

Reactions: S A Z and crugh2112

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
forgot about this wish this would show up in latest updates as its own game now :l call it something like "The tyrant refreshed/revamped/extended" or somethin

Zerg69

May 20, 2021
Here's my unofficial android port of The Tyrant: SAZ Official Mod v0.9.4b

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is this androidport supposed to be an apk ? coz when i download it i only get files no apk. sorry for asking im new i just wanna play the game

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
is this androidport supposed to be an apk ? coz when i download it i only get files no apk. sorry for asking im new i just wanna play the game
I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with these downloads. cebs would probably be able to help you better than I can with these as he has been the generous user providing us with these ports. But when I checked both of these downloads, they were indeed .apk files for me. And I was able to use them to install the game on my android device.

It might be possible that your device is trying to open these .apk files as archive files instead of installation files (apps such as ES File Explorer sometimes do this). If that is the case you may want to try finding out which app is your default program manager used to install applications and see if you can use that app to open these files instead. This may not be your issue, but I'm afraid this is probably the best I can do with my limited experience with the mobile app side of things.

I hope it helps. :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Yo will there be any new release in near future?
Not in the near future I'm afraid. The last update for the mod was released just a couple months ago. Which brought the mod up to date with the game's last released update so far, finally.

I am still working on Patreon Reward Images Add-on, but as I mentioned in the previous progress update, that is going to be a long time out still. Sadly circumstances haven't changed much from that progress update. I just keep chipping away at it as I can.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Sorry for the late reply, tons of work lately...
Like S A Z said, probably your phone is trying to open the apk, just go to the download folder and try (y)

SuperNoob

Nov 13, 2019
unable to download - Mega shows error

Win/Linux

Size: 868.7MB

Download

Reactions: elektronik909
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes