Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

SuperNoob

Nov 13, 2019
Patreon Reward Images Add-on Progress Update:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hello everyone! As I mentioned earlier, I have already started working on the Patreon Reward Images Add-on. I just thought I would share with you my general progress and some work-in-progress pictures that I have created and is functioning for the project so far.

Welcome to The Tyrant's social media platform: The Apeist!
View attachment 1923232

Through this platform, the characters of The Tyrant will post "Bananas" to share pictures with their friends and family.

After installing the Patreon Reward Images Add-on you will be able to turn on this feature in the phone's cheat menu.
View attachment 1923237

You will then find The Apeist icon on the phone's main menu.
View attachment 1923240

As you play the game and unlock new images, you will find them here (I'm still working out the notification system).
View attachment 1923241

You will be able to choose to view the Love or Corruption reactions, and when applicable, the NTR reactions will appear with the 4 Darker Path's icons (and in some cases a NTR version of the image will take it's place or there will be some NTR images that are on their own as they are not counterparts to other scenes).

After you have chosen a version to view, there will be corresponding reaction posts to the image below (this is just example dialogue, not final).
View attachment 2049880

You simply press the close button at the bottom of the phone to go back to the previous screen. You will also be able to click on an image to see it in a larger format.
View attachment 1923245

The Apeist social media platform watermarks all posts in the lower right hand corner, (my way of taking care of the "Patreon Reward Image" text in an in-game way). You just click on the image again to close it and return to the previous screen.

Well, that is all I have so far. I hope you all have enjoyed your peek at The Apeist platform. It's still going to take a while to finish all of this. There are 148 regular images and 118 NTR images I need to program in, create dialogue for, and figure out exactly where they fit timeline wise in the game and so on.

I decided to go a bit goofy with the social media platform, I find those things gimmicky anyways. I know that it probably won't please everyone, but I'm going with it. :p

I wish you all the very best! I hope you're doing well and being safe out there.
Dumb question - which mod is this?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Dumb question - which mod is this?
This is going to be for the SAZmod. :) It will be an optional Add-on, like the Animation Add-on, that will feature the Reward Images Saddog released on his Patreon.

Those images have been a requested feature for a very long time and that post is showing the Add-on's fake social media platform I created for the player's phone to present these images with some story content.

It's going to take some time to finish, but I'll be updating here anytime I think there is something worth updating about, or just want to let you all know I'm not dead and still plugging away at it, like here or here. :D

I hope that helps!

SuperNoob

Nov 13, 2019
This is going to be for the SAZmod. :) It will be an optional Add-on, like the Animation Add-on, that will feature the Reward Images Saddog released on his Patreon.

Those images have been a requested feature for a very long time and that post is showing the Add-on's fake social media platform I created for the player's phone to present these images with some story content.

It's going to take some time to finish, but I'll be updating here anytime I think there is something worth updating about, or just want to let you all know I'm not dead and still plugging away at it, like here or here. :D

I hope that helps!
Thank You for your hard work!

subtitle

Nov 14, 2020
so im playing this mod and seem to finish the game in 1 hour? i thought there would be more content or am i on the wrong route? i see a lot of ss from others and i havent seen the scene but i cant get there. Am i meant to keep repeating the events (things ive already seen) many many times before i get something new?

subtitle

Nov 14, 2020
so im playing this mod and seem to finish the game in 1 hour? i thought there would be more content or am i on the wrong route? i see a lot of ss from others and i havent seen the scene but i cant get there. Am i meant to keep repeating the events (things ive already seen) many many times before i get something new?
heck i dont even see some of the characters some of you guys are talking about... i must have missed something BIG

Noxyfoxy

Sep 23, 2020
Don't even know If this is the right place to post this but anyways, I'm wondering if anyone can help me understand how to get the Davide Nicole Miranda orgy scene no matter what I do I only get the option of Davide gets Cassandra or Davide gets no one

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Don't even know If this is the right place to post this but anyways, I'm wondering if anyone can help me understand how to get the Davide Nicole Miranda orgy scene no matter what I do I only get the option of Davide gets Cassandra or Davide gets no one
Are you at the point where you can enter the basement for the Orgy scene and only the scene with Cassandra is showing up? Or is only the scene where you are outing Cassandra to the gang showing up and you can't enter the basement for the Orgy at all?

If it would be easier, you could also share your save and I would be happy to take a look and see if I can track down what needs to be done still to get access to the Orgy scene.

Reactions: JasNom

Noxyfoxy

Sep 23, 2020
Are you at the point where you can enter the basement for the Orgy scene and only the scene with Cassandra is showing up? Or is only the scene where you are outing Cassandra to the gang showing up and you can't enter the basement for the Orgy at all?

If it would be easier, you could also share your save and I would be happy to take a look and see if I can track down what needs to be done still to get access to the Orgy scene.
I think you misunderstood what I meant in my original comment which is more than likely my fault so bad

Anyways what I mean I can't seem to get the scene where Nicole eats out Miranda while Davide fucks Nicole im assuming this is part of the orgy but obviously could be wrong and unfortunately cannot provide a save at the time and if this is the orgy i only get the option for davide to fuck cassandra or to watch with ntr on hard mode on and low relationship kOATG90.jpg

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I think you misunderstood what I meant in my original comment which is more than likely my fault so bad

Anyways what I mean I can't seem to get the scene where Nicole eats out Miranda while Davide fucks Nicole im assuming this is part of the orgy but obviously could be wrong and unfortunately cannot provide a save at the time and if this is the orgy i only get the option for davide to fuck cassandra or to watch with ntr on hard mode on and low relationship View attachment 2140946
I see, no worries. Thank you for clarifying! Sorry about the misunderstanding on my part. :)

Actually, this sequence (3 pictures in totally) is not currently implemented in the game yet. The pictures were added in an earlier update, but Saddog didn't include them in script then or in future updates. And honestly, I had forgotten about them too. I was waiting to see what Saddog was going to do with them, but at this point, I think I can go ahead and add them into the game myself for now. I will look into this after I finish the Patreon Reward Images Add-on.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018

Anyways what I mean I can't seem to get the scene where Nicole eats out Miranda while Davide fucks Nicole im assuming this is part of the orgy but obviously could be wrong and unfortunately cannot provide a save at the time and if this is the orgy i only get the option for davide to fuck cassandra or to watch with ntr on hard mode on and low relationship View attachment 2140946
Wow, I also want to see those pictures and even more, the dark story that leads to it. I really enjoy, seeing Nicole as a cuckquean or cumdump especially in a non-consensual context. Cheers!

Reactions: RabidSloth
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes