Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Noxyfoxy

Sep 23, 2020
I see, no worries. Thank you for clarifying! Sorry about the misunderstanding on my part. :)

Actually, this sequence (3 pictures in totally) is not currently implemented in the game yet. The pictures were added in an earlier update, but Saddog didn't include them in script then or in future updates. And honestly, I had forgotten about them too. I was waiting to see what Saddog was going to do with them, but at this point, I think I can go ahead and add them into the game myself for now. I will look into this after I finish the Patreon Reward Images Add-on.
Ok no worries I really appreciate what you are doing in keeping this game alive this is the one game I actually like the ntr because Nicole is such a good model and like nobody uses it in any other game I've seen which is a shame not to say ntr is my favorite in this game but still

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Patreon Reward Images Add-on Progress Update:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
As requested here is a little update news.

I'm still plugging away at the Patreon Reward Images Add-on as I can (RL always keeping me on my toes). As I mentioned in my last update, I'm still working on linking the images to their corresponding unlocking variables in-game.

I now have all of the images, Love and Corruption, as well as their NTR counterparts separated out into the groups they were released in on Patreon and I'm working on ordering them in a timeline that fits in with the game, linking them to in-game variable flags as I go.

After they are all tied to their corresponding events and unlocking variables, then I'll move onto adding the dialogue that will go with the unlocked images as planned (these will be posts in the social media app I programmed earlier, and previewed here).

Anyway, that's where I'm at so far. Things are still going to take some time to finish. I'm always hoping to get lucky and carve out more time here and there where possible, but we'll just have to see how it goes. :)

I hope you all are doing well and staying safe out there!

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
S A Z i only see sadddoggames patreon, where is yours? :p
I don't have anything like that. :D I'm not really interested in taking any money for this mod. I am doing this for fun in my spare time and I don't want it to stop being that, fun. I'm afraid that if I did start taking money for this, it would add unwanted pressure on me and move it away from being my hobby into the realm of being a "job". If that were to happen, I just don't think I would be interested in continuing with it anymore. As it is now, I enjoy doing it when I can and I would be doing it even if I wasn't sharing it with you all. Which for me is the best way to not burn out and why I think I've kept doing it for so long, even though I've had to slow down because of RL commitments. But I really appreciate the kind words and suggestions and just general interest the mod receives. You all are just so amazing!

Last edited:

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
I don't have anything like that. :D I'm not really interested in taking any money for this mod. I am doing this for fun in my spare time and I don't want it to stop being that, fun. I'm afraid that if I did start taking money for this, it would add unwanted pressure on me and move it away from being my hobby into the realm of being a "job". If that were to happen, I just don't think I would be interested in continuing with it anymore. As it is now, I enjoy doing it when I can and I would be doing it even if I wasn't sharing it with you all. Which for me is the best way to not burn out and why I think I've kept doing it for so long, even though I've had to slow down because of RL commitments. But I really appreciate that kind words and suggestions and just general interest the mod receives. You all are just so amazing!
i understand you
i customize action figures and usually have questions about comisioned coustoms by another collectionist

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
so the only thing left until the update release its the media thing?
That's part of it. :) But once I get the media organized and linked to it's corresponding variables to unlock them in game, which is what I'm currently working on. Then I need to write dialogue for each of the 260+ images in the form of posts on the "social media platform" they will be unlocked on in-game. That will consist of back and forth with multiple characters, people involved in the image and probably just others that saw that post, in both Love and Corruption options as well as the 4 Darker Paths options for the NTR images. And that is assuming I don't do Twisted Paths versions, which I haven't decided on. I'm estimating anywhere from 1000 to 2000 lines of dialogue. I know that's a big gap, but it just depends how involved the conversations get, it could get as high as 4000 lines. That can definitely take a while to write up still. Then I would like to do plenty of playtests afterwards to make sure everything is unlocking properly and displaying as it should. So still a ways off yet I'm afraid.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
That's part of it. :) But once I get the media organized and linked to it's corresponding variables to unlock them in game, which is what I'm currently working on. Then I need to write dialogue for each of the 260+ images in the form of posts on the "social media platform" they will be unlocked on in-game. That will consist of back and forth with multiple characters, people involved in the image and probably just others that saw that post, in both Love and Corruption options as well as the 4 Darker Paths options for the NTR images. And that is assuming I don't do Twisted Paths versions, which I haven't decided on. I'm estimating anywhere from 1000 to 2000 lines of dialogue. I know that's a big gap, but it just depends how involved the conversations get, it could get as high as 4000 lines. That can definitely take a while to write up still. Then I would like to do plenty of playtests afterwards to make sure everything is unlocking properly and displaying as it should. So still a ways off yet I'm afraid.
whatever you make I know it will be a masterpiece

Salamango

Feb 16, 2018
I understand there are no endings in this mod yet? It's just that in the original game the very idea that sounded in the tutorial that supposedly the family can be saved and returned to the right path was very hooked. so that, as a result, the female part could leave the family, along with the main character, or, for example, to play along with the bandits, destroy the organization from the inside, set them up or something like that. Or, as an option, use cunning ways to rise to the top of the hierarchy in the gang in order to give the opportunity to win back with the bandits, for example, shackling them in the basement and letting women avenge all the humiliation with the help of strap-ons.

Last edited:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
S A Z Are you ever going to give players the options to make mom and young sis change their hair colors like in lots of the renders?
Hello! :D I've answered this before in the thread, but it was a while ago.

To add something like that would be rather complicated. I don't have the original Daz3D scene files from Saddog for all of the previous scenes. So to do this for all of the scenes in the game, big and small, where the girls show up, I would have to recreate them completely. The environments, characters, poses, and try to match the lighting and render settings as close as possible to try to make the new renders with the characters with new characteristics, like their corruption styles, fit in as seamlessly as possible. That is just an extraordinary amount of work and nearly impossible to get exactly right. Not to mention we haven't even identified every asset used in the game yet (although with the hard work of other amazing users, a lot of them have).

So while this is something that would be great to add into the game, it's just not a realistic option for me to be able to add that sort of thing into the game as a full character replacement setting.

However, something that I could do is add new scenes into the game. Scenes where the girls are in their corruption styles for the scene, be it for a reward for the MC doing something they liked or at his personal behest. They would essentially dress-up for him (or the other characters if playing the Darker Paths) for the scene which would give me the freedom to not have to match any existing scenes and I could fit those scenes in a number of places without interrupting the main story. I hadn't really done anything with that yet, because we were only teased with those character evolutions in the tutorial scene and then it wasn't used after that in the main game. But, with the Patreon Reward Image Add-on I'm working on, there are couple more images in there that do use those character evolutions for the girls, so they would then be in the mod/game at that point, so it could be a good time to play around with those in other scenes in later updates. :)

Last edited:

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
Hi,

I am new here, can anyone tell me the difference between the OG game and SAZ mod game, is there more contain (i.e sex scenes) compared to original.

Also do we need walkthrough or not to play it, i mean in some games choices affect the upcoming sex scenes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hi,

I am new here, can anyone tell me the difference between the OG game and SAZ mod game, is there more contain (i.e sex scenes) compared to original.

Also do we need walkthrough or not to play it, i mean in some games choices affect the upcoming sex scenes
Hello! :)

So there are added scenes with the mod, either with my own renders or a few with fan-art from the fan-art thread.

There is also a lot of added content such as alternate versions for Love and Corruption scenes where they have been turned into the other version of that scene, such as a Love scene into Corruption and vice versa. As well as the Darker Paths for NTR scenes. There is more of course, which can be found in the change logs and features sections on the OP for this thread. (This mod has evolved a lot over the past 4 years).

And while many of the requirements to see the scenes in-game are the same as the original, which I do personally recommend playing through at least once before trying the mod, there is a guide for the mod content as well in the help menu on the MC's phone. (It in the bottom right hand corner, the red box icon titled "What's in the box?!")

Anyway, I hope that helps answer your questions a little bit and that you find something to enjoy in the mod, if you try it. :D

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021

So there are added scenes with the mod, either with my own renders or a few with fan-art from the fan-art thread.

There is also a lot of added content such as alternate versions for Love and Corruption scenes where they have been turned into the other version of that scene, such as a Love scene into Corruption and vice versa. As well as the Darker Paths for NTR scenes. There is more of course, which can be found in the change logs and features sections on the OP for this thread. (This mod has evolved a lot over the past 4 years).

And while many of the requirements to see the scenes in-game are the same as the original, which I do personally recommend playing through at least once before trying the mod, there is a guide for the mod content as well in the help menu on the MC's phone. (It in the bottom right hand corner, the red box icon titled "What's in the box?!")

Anyway, I hope that helps answer your questions a little bit and that you find something to enjoy in the mod, if you try it. :D
Thanks for answering, will try it

Sungham

Oct 2, 2022
Hey. Is saddog still working on the game?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rabultfe
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes