Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Are we going to be able to have a harem with them all including and sorry I'm useless with names....Bar keep chick, Dance fighting chick, Blondie cop, Smokin inked chick, Massage gilf, Obviously da fam and actually any female with a pulse as well? Will we be able to be to the boss and run the City bar/brothel and pick who would umm....participate and who wouldn't because we greedy? And last Q....please say we will get to kill Fat Man or watch some chick do a Liea and Jabba scene (Star Wars eyes popping, tongue wagging and gargling) just because?

Nightofshadow

Aug 19, 2022
So I'm playing this for the first time and couldn't decide, usually i try the original first but this time ive just going straight infully modded with SAZMOD.

1. Do you guys find that the mod takes anything away from the original gameplay much?

2. On day 1 in game i kind of got teleported from the town map back to the house because i "heard something in the living room". does that hapen much? or maybe iv installed some of the mod badly?

What do you reckon guys?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
So I'm playing this for the first time and couldn't decide, usually i try the original first but this time ive just going straight infully modded with SAZMOD.

1. Do you guys find that the mod takes anything away from the original gameplay much?
Hello there! So I definitely think the others should weigh in here as I'm the creator and definitely at bit biased. :) However, that being said, I personally think everyone should play the original game without the mod at least once. I love the original game. I just wanted some more Love content as it was early game and from that my mod evolved overtime and grew and became what it is today. It does try to keep the core of what the original game was at it's heart, but as there has been added scenes and dialogue rewritten for various reasons, there is definitely a shift in feel from the original to the mod that can be subtle at times, or more drastic at times if you decide to try some of the variations like Sadist or Voyeur with the Darker Paths options for the NTR or the Twisted scenes for the Love and Corruption scenes. (Again, that's just my two bits on the mod, the players may have more to say about it of course).

I do hope you have fun whichever way you choose to play!
2. On day 1 in game i kind of got teleported from the town map back to the house because i "heard something in the living room". does that hapen much? or maybe iv installed some of the mod badly?

What do you reckon guys?
This is in the original game, this ensures you meet Irina on day one, it's a general check at that time and it brings you back there at 3pm. Which is another reason I suggest players play the original game at least once before. They can see what is part of the original game and what is part of the mod or not later should they choose to try the mod.

(Although thinking about it now, for some of those checks that are out of the house at that time, I could modify it in my mod so that it doesn't say "heard something in the living room" and says something that makes more sense and fix it for my mod. So thank you for pointing that out! I may update my mod so that has updated dialogue if your are not in the house at that time.) :D

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Are we going to be able to have a harem with them all including and sorry I'm useless with names....Bar keep chick, Dance fighting chick, Blondie cop, Smokin inked chick, Massage gilf, Obviously da fam and actually any female with a pulse as well? Will we be able to be to the boss and run the City bar/brothel and pick who would umm....participate and who wouldn't because we greedy? And last Q....please say we will get to kill Fat Man or watch some chick do a Liea and Jabba scene (Star Wars eyes popping, tongue wagging and gargling) just because?
Haha! So I think this would be a fantastic end goal and is definitely on the list of possibilities (Although honestly, that would still be a long ways away, Add-on first, other scenes and such with side characters to build up the path to things, and sadly time, always time...)

Interestingly, the assets to kill Frank are already in the game, but are not implanted. I have a version scripted out and nearly ready to add in, it's been that way since those asset were added, but I have been waiting to see if Saddog does finally release the last 2 updates as he said he was still working on. I do still hope we get a nice surprise at some point down the road in that regard. But after I've completed the Patreon Reward Image Add-on, I may add in my version then, with the understanding that it would be removed if an updated does get released from Saddog that contains the official version. :)

May the force be with you / Feel the power of the dark side!

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Interestingly, the assets to kill Frank are already in the game, but are not implanted.
Speaking of killing dudes, I had the notice with the Mod that the breakdown scene for the idiot husband was available. I clicked it but have never seen it. Never seen anything bad happen to any of the bad guys. If you play with NTR off does the story just not get around to showing their ends? :unsure:
Do you get to see some bad ends for the gang members in NTR version? Been playing for months, all I get is trips to the city on the weekend with the family.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Speaking of killing dudes, I had the notice with the Mod that the breakdown scene for the idiot husband was available. I clicked it but have never seen it. Never seen anything bad happen to any of the bad guys. If you play with NTR off does the story just not get around to showing their ends? :unsure:
Hmmm, that shouldn't be an issue. You usually have an issue progressing with killing them if you are playing with NTR on and the relationship points are too low, as the NTR versions are that they escape death, so they won't die.

If you wanted to share your save I could try to take a look at it and see if I can figure out what is missing or going on to cause the breakdown scene not to show up.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hmmm, that shouldn't be an issue. You usually have an issue progressing with killing them if you are playing with NTR on and the relationship points are too low, as the NTR versions are that they escape death, so they won't die.

If you wanted to share your save I could try to take a look at it and see if I can figure out what is missing or going on to cause the breakdown scene not to show up.
Hmmm. Do you have to play past a certain day to see the Dad breakdown, or what triggers it? I thought I had unlocked all the available non-NTR scenes with the ladies according to the in-game hints.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hmmm. Do you have to play past a certain day to see the Dad breakdown, or what triggers it? I thought I had unlocked all the available non-NTR scenes with the ladies according to the in-game hints.
So the breakdown requirements are listed down below with some pictures as well, hopefully this will help pinpoint what point you are at and where to go from there. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Once you have activated the Breakdown scene, you need to go bed. This can done by clicking on the duffle bag and clicking on "Go to sleep", you will then get the scene with Bruce.
OK, was missing the sleep part! :giggle: After activating the breakdown scene, I thought it was a weekend event for some reason and skipped to the weekend to have sexy time with the family.
I'm retarded. I'll try again. :p

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So the breakdown requirements are listed down below with some pictures as well, hopefully this will help pinpoint what point you are at and where to go from there.
OK that worked, thanks so much for your help. :love:
I can see why so many folks got obsessed with this game. Your Mod truly makes it top tier. (y)

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Haha! So I think this would be a fantastic end goal and is definitely on the list of possibilities (Although honestly, that would still be a long ways away, Add-on first, other scenes and such with side characters to build up the path to things, and sadly time, always time...)

Interestingly, the assets to kill Frank are already in the game, but are not implanted. I have a version scripted out and nearly ready to add in, it's been that way since those asset were added, but I have been waiting to see if Saddog does finally release the last 2 updates as he said he was still working on. I do still hope we get a nice surprise at some point down the road in that regard. But after I've completed the Patreon Reward Image Add-on, I may add in my version then, with the understanding that it would be removed if an updated does get released from Saddog that contains the official version. :)

May the force be with you / Feel the power of the dark side!
Your a legend and looking forward to anything you peeps do on this game also I could make the Emporer blush with my perverted side.....I mean Dark side ;-)

Zerg69

May 20, 2021
Sorry for the late reply, tons of work lately...
Like S A Z said, probably your phone is trying to open the apk, just go to the download folder and try (y)
thanks for the response. i already downloaded the apk but there's another problem. im having trouble opening the game.it kept crushing when i try to open it. i have an Android 11 phone and i saw alot of users having trouble playing renpy games on android 11 phones. but some renpy games works fine on mine. is there anyway you can help me with this. i just heard alot of goodthings about this tyrant sazmods and i just wanna play it. sorry for my complaints and being annoying :)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hoping S A Z would release some new stuffs In game
He is waiting on original game Dev to decide if he's going to shit or get off the pot. ;)
He's made about as much improvement to existing content as he can. If he continued at this point, he'd basically be taking over the project.
Not that I'm opposed to that idea but making sure it's OK with Saddog seems to be the source of the delay.

• Sad
Reactions: Bruh noob

HAMIZAN

Jun 9, 2020
Hello can you help me to.fox this problem
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'HIGHEST_PROTOCOL'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "00gamemenu.rpyc", line 173, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3276, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4110, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1090, in event
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 726, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1297, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 273, in event
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 979, in event
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 415, in save
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 401, in save
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 49, in dump

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hello can you help me to.fox this problem
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "00gamemenu.rpyc", line 173, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3276, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4110, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 726, in event
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 979, in event
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 415, in save
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 401, in save
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
It looks like this error may have occurred while trying to load a save.

If this save was from the original game, I would expect to see an error similar to this as the Mod is not compatible with original game saves. If that is the case, either start a new game with the Mod or use a Mod save.

However, if this was a Mod save then I would recommend a fresh install of the base game in a new location and reinstalling the Mod as it might be possible that some of the files may have become corrupted.

I hope this helps. :)

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes