Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Raffro

Oct 25, 2017
Its
Here's my unofficial android port of The Tyrant: SAZ Official Mod v0.9.4b

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's quite late but does this have animation mod ?

Reactions: ekpptnet

bearsed_lich

Jan 15, 2023
Thanks for sharing this. :) But the file I actually need is the .save file that is closest to your end progress. So if you load a save that is for example on page 5 and in slot 3 it will be titled 5-3-LT1.save.
Hey sorry, got hit with covid pretty bad. So I searched every file. I could not find anything that matches that description.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
any news about update?
Thanks for asking. :) I don't have anything large to report. Just that I am continuing work on the mod, slowly but surely, as I get time.

I reported last time that I am to the point were I am linking the images to the variables that will unlock them as you play the game, then linking that to the in-game walk-through for the add-on. Then adding/creating the dialogue posts that will go with each image for the Love, Corruption and the 4 Darker Paths options, were applicable. I mentioned that this process will take quite a while to finish and that is still that case. IRL commitments are taking a great deal of my time right now, but I am taking time to work on the mod where I can. I would not expect it anytime in the near future, but you are always welcome to ask for updates like this and I definitely want you all to know that I am still working on it. (y)

Anyway, I hope you all are staying safe and have a good morning/day/evening/night!

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
JoeKent Hello there. :)

I've discussed this in the mod thread. But the current plan for the mod is to finish the Patreon Reward Image Add-on. You can find out more about it with the search feature and using those keywords.

Then I have a number of planned and possible additions for the game still that I would like to work through.

I also communicated with Saddog about a year ago and he said he was still working on the last 2 updates for the game. While we have yet to see these released, in my mind those are still a possibility. I have plenty to do for a long time while we wait to see if these things happen.

In regards to releasing mods for others games. I have no intentions of doing that. I have other personal mods I've made for games for my own use, but I have no plans on releasing them. If anything I may one day release my own game as that interests me. But my plans on that would be that I work on and complete the game before releasing it as it would simply be a personal project for me to tell a story for fun. So it would just be released one day.

However, for the foreseeable future. This is my sole project that I use for stress release and creative exploration. It's takes up plenty of my free time and I have more than enough to explore with it. :D

I hope that answers your questions and that you have a wonderful day!

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019

I've discussed this in the mod thread. But the current plan for the mod is to finish the Patreon Reward Image Add-on. You can find out more about it with the search feature and using those keywords.

Then I have a number of planned and possible additions for the game still that I would like to work through.

I also communicated with Saddog about a year ago and he said he was still working on the last 2 updates for the game. While we have yet to see these released, in my mind those are still a possibility. I have plenty to do for a long time while we wait to see if these things happen.

In regards to releasing mods for others games. I have no intentions of doing that. I have other personal mods I've made for games for my own use, but I have no plans on releasing them. If anything I may one day release my own game as that interests me. But my plans on that would be that I work on and complete the game before releasing it as it would simply be a personal project for me to tell a story for fun. So it would just be released one day.

However, for the foreseeable future. This is my sole project that I use for stress release and creative exploration. It's takes up plenty of my free time and I have more than enough to explore with it. :D

Will you add the option to marry Nicole in to the game as there was an image created of that event?

Dec 3, 2019

I think I speak for most people here when I say that a game made by you would be fantastic.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Hello your combination of main game with saz mod version is late Can you update it?
If you are talking the post below, than is something by your side cause both links are working fine :)
Here's my compressed version of The Tyrant v0.9.4b with SAZ Official Mod Included

Win/Linux

Size: 868.7MB

Download

Compressed with
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.3]

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
If you are talking the post below, than is something by your side cause both links are working fine :)
Yes i mean that post. I want to know that your compress version is last because Different upload time with Original Saz mod post. Saz post edit time is 2023 and your compress version upload time is 2022

maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019
Thanks for asking. :) I don't have anything large to report. Just that I am continuing work on the mod, slowly but surely, as I get time.

I reported last time that I am to the point were I am linking the images to the variables that will unlock them as you play the game, then linking that to the in-game walk-through for the add-on. Then adding/creating the dialogue posts that will go with each image for the Love, Corruption and the 4 Darker Paths options, were applicable. I mentioned that this process will take quite a while to finish and that is still that case. IRL commitments are taking a great deal of my time right now, but I am taking time to work on the mod where I can. I would not expect it anytime in the near future, but you are always welcome to ask for updates like this and I definitely want you all to know that I am still working on it. (y)

Anyway, I hope you all are staying safe and have a good morning/day/evening/night!
thx, love the mod btw

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes