Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Raknor

May 12, 2019
this mod certainly improves the game even if nicoles attitude differs wildly from one moment to the next.

the introduction to the basement from nicole where you can drug and fuck her whilst she throws up is well i'd prefer if she was already in the basement drugged and blindfolded and unaware that her son was there and then started fucking, with no puking just Nicole overly aroused on sex enhancing drugs being fucked by her son.

also whats the main difference in the corruption options between the red and green where they're both the same thing?
View attachment 332775
The reason mom pukes is because she is allergic to something that is mixed in with the drugs. All the males, prior to you joining, know of this and do not give it to her, even when in NTR mode.

As for the red and green, the red is the actual corruption path. The green, if I remember correctly, which is from this mod, is the love to corruption option, or is it the corruption to love option. I can't remember, as I just go with the straight corruption option. :: evil grin ::

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
i have looked at previous pages and finally found out why a traceback error keeps appearing its cuz i have the 0.75 part 2 version.
Sorry about missing all of this. I'm glad you were able to figure it out. :)
this mod certainly improves the game even if nicoles attitude differs wildly from one moment to the next.

the introduction to the basement from nicole where you can drug and fuck her whilst she throws up is well i'd prefer if she was already in the basement drugged and blindfolded and unaware that her son was there and then started fucking, with no puking just Nicole overly aroused on sex enhancing drugs being fucked by her son.

also whats the main difference in the corruption options between the red and green where they're both the same thing?
View attachment 332775
So the green with red icons, or the red with green icons are the "Twisted" events. They are Love assets written with Corruption dialogue and Corruption assets written with Love dialogue. I didn't like how one path got to go further with the girls then the other path, so I made the "Twisted" paths and events so that both sides got more to play with. Some are pretty close to each other still, with mostly just MC inner dialogue changed, but some of the scene have more pronounced differences.
I feel like the actual base game will receive another update before this mod does...
Yeah, I've addressed this before in the thread. I've turned around updates in a matter of a couple days before, you can see it in the thread history, but I tried to give myself deadlines this time around and it's been the one that has easily taken me the most time. Now I have changed a lot of the fundamental code in this update and created a system for adding animation packs and even a couple custom scenes with my own renders. So there is a decent amount there, but yeah. I'm sorry too it's taken so long.
Maybe.. But original game updates are kinda "meh" after this mod xD
Thank you! That's awesome of you to say!
True, this might as well be the real game
And thank you! I'm really glad you like the mod.
The reason mom pukes is because she is allergic to something that is mixed in with the drugs. All the males, prior to you joining, know of this and do not give it to her, even when in NTR mode.

As for the red and green, the red is the actual corruption path. The green, if I remember correctly, which is from this mod, is the love to corruption option, or is it the corruption to love option. I can't remember, as I just go with the straight corruption option. :: evil grin ::
Thanks for helping out here in the thread. It always makes me smile to see people help each other out in here.

I will be posting an quick update about the mod update after this too. Just wanted to let you know. :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Quick update about the Update to the Mod:

So I am done with writing the new/updated scenes and I'm full swing into testing. I have changed a lot in this version. I've mentioned a bunch of what I've been changing before in the thread, and I will make a detailed change log when I release the mod update, but here some of the highlights:
  • Streamlining choice menus a bit more
  • Changing how the game handled inner monologue for the MC making it quicker and easier to write on my end
    • As well as making it easier to recognize it with a color change
  • Added a couple custom scenes with my own renders and my first animation. It's nothing crazy, but it's a start.
  • Updated 0.75 Part 1 and 2 content
  • System to add Animation Packs later (with a small one being released with this update with spot1000 animations).
  • Continuing to work on making it so you can freely select your paths between scenes (W.I.P)
Anyway. I'm going to get back to it.

I'm not going to say when it will be done, because we all know what happens when I do that.

Thanks everyone.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Quick update about the Update to the Mod:

So I am done with writing the new/updated scenes and I'm full swing into testing. I have changed a lot in this version. I've mentioned a bunch of what I've been changing before in the thread, and I will make a detailed change log when I release the mod update, but here some of the highlights:
  • Streamlining choice menus a bit more
  • Changing how the game handled inner monologue for the MC making it quicker and easier to write on my end
    • As well as making it easier to recognize it with a color change
  • Added a couple custom scenes with my own renders and my first animation. It's nothing crazy, but it's a start.
  • Updated 0.75 Part 1 and 2 content
  • System to add Animation Packs later (with a small one being released with this update with spot1000 animations).
  • Continuing to work on making it so you can freely select your paths between scenes (W.I.P)
Anyway. I'm going to get back to it.

I'm not going to say when it will be done, because we all know what happens when I do that.

Thanks everyone.
still worth the wait mate, you have never disappointd and most times you mod takes twice as long to play though new content than main game updates.

Reactions: Ginji and ginger

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
a few things i'd like to see

• Nicole not being allergic to sex enhancing drugs
  • MC's first basement encounter with Nicole has her blindfolded and unaware her son is present
  • a large party going on in the basement with Nicole encouraged to pole dance
  • Nicole being submissive to a group of teenage boys
the possibilities are endless!

Last edited:

krollmeister

Aug 9, 2017
not to be a bother but could someone explain the differences between a Twisted love event & a regular love event more clearly?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
not to be a bother but could someone explain the differences between a Twisted love event & a regular love event more clearly?
A regular Love event uses the assets created for the Love version of the event to begin with.

A Twisted Love event uses the assets created for the Corruption version of an event, but is written as a Love event instead.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I have update the OP with the new update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This also introduces the inclusion of Animation Packs. For right now we have the spot1000 Animation Pack. It adds animations to Nicole Date 1 and will add more animations later to other events. It will be updated as new animations are available. So it will follow it's own update schedule for now. We'll see how it goes and adjust where needed.

Here are the installation instructions, which can also be found on the OP.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've attached a preview of what this pack has so far.

Last edited:

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
where is v0.75 part 1?

also after installing the new mod do i have to start a new game or can i use the old saves?

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight2416
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes