Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
where is v0.75 part 1?

also after installing the new mod do i have to start a new game or can i use the old saves?
The download for the original game includes Part 1 inside it already. It just doesn't announce that anywhere which is confusing. And it's why I do expressly say that the mod has been updated for both parts. I'll add a not to this thread's OP so people will know they are downloading the write version of the original game.

Your old saves should work with this version.

It might ask you to name your characters again when you load your save. That just means your old save didn't store the character's name properly before.

But if you save again after you rename them, if promted to do so, then you should be fine with that playthrough from now on.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I have some questions, maybe I'm missing something :unsure:
I started and set up the game correctly, choosing the ntr route: the last time I played the original game the stats went down every day but I see here they're not changing. So I'm wondering: is that supposed to happen? How can I reach the ntr scenes if the relationship only goes up?

TY

Reactions: Knight2416

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Am i doing something wrong? When i want to enable the animations there is only the disable X button in phone menu. And when i click it says "animations disabled". Where is the activate button?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I have some questions, maybe I'm missing something :unsure:
I started and set up the game correctly, choosing the ntr route: the last time I played the original game the stats went down every day but I see here they're not changing. So I'm wondering: is that supposed to happen? How can I reach the ntr scenes if the relationship only goes up?

TY
If you started a new game they don't start to go down until you get to a certain relationship point level. You can go into the MC room and turn on hardntr mode to either force the NTR scenes or you can just turn it off and on to kick start relationship points going down. Or you just keep playing and when you hit certain relationship points then it activates the point loss every night. These are the thresholds you need to meet first. This is all part of the original game and I haven't really messed with these settings but I should probably take a look at options for this.
  • Nicole - 40 points
  • Cassandra - 20 points
  • Alexis - 70 points
  • Irina - 20
  • Susan - 20
  • Vivian - 20
  • Kate - 20

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Am i doing something wrong? When i want to enable the animations there is only the disable X button in phone menu. And when i click it says "animations disabled". Where is the activate button?
That appears when you don't have the spot1000 Animation Pack installed. It's a fail safe to turn off animations in case you had the pack installed, saved the game, then uninstalled the pack and loaded that save with the animation still enabled. It would cause an error when you were viewing those scenes because those assets would no longer exist.

Did you download the animation pack and place it in the "images/edited/anim" folder?

Last edited:

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
That appears when you don't have the spot1000 Animation Pack installed. It's a fail safe to turn off animations in case you had the pack installed, saved the game, then uninstalled the pack and loaded that save with the animation still enabled. It would cause an error when you were viewing those scenes because those assets would no longer exist.

Did you download the animation pack and place it in the "images/edited/anim" folder?
Yeah.. Its right next to "saz" folder. Or do i need to put it inside saz?

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Thanks for the quick and answer S A Z , as you can see I kinda abandoned the game but went back thanks to your work on it :)

I'll experiment with it a little, I want to play the standard game (no hard mode) but it's also (highly) possible Saddog balanced it badly (for example not designing enough actions where the relationship can go down, so that you're basically forced to ignore the npcs for them to go down).
Balancing stats with gameplay it's pretty important in my opinion, maybe you'll fix this too (if needed) ;)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Yeah.. Its right next to "saz" folder. Or do i need to put it inside saz?
THat's the right spot. I think I know what might be causing the issue.

Did you move the "Saz_Mod_Animation_Pack_Spot1000" folder in there? Or just the "spot1000" folder inside that one?

It needs to be just the "spot1000" folder in there.

The first folder was a container folder that I didn't mean to include in the .zip file. I'll fix the download for that.

Updated:
Here is what is should look like when it's installed. Sorry for the confusion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

spot1000

Jun 16, 2018
I have update the OP with the new update.
This also introduces the inclusion of Animation Packs. For right now we have the spot1000 Animation Pack. It adds animations to Nicole Date 1 and will add more animations later to other events. It will be updated as new animations are available. So it will follow it's own update schedule for now. We'll see how it goes and adjust where needed.

Here are the installation instructions, which can also be found on the OP.
I've attached a preview of what this pack has so far.
Good to know unfortunatly ive been away from computer for 2 weeks and ill be 1 more week i have Cassandra date 99% finished and im planing in jump for a 23h / 00h option for corruption on Nicole unless SAZ have other idea, the mod i only can see it in 1 week till there good work :)
some apetizers for the people take a look and ideas are always welcome :) almost finished but speed and some details must be fixed before i send them to SAZ

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Good to know unfortunatly ive been away from computer for 2 weeks and ill be 1 more week i have Cassandra date 99% finished and im planing in jump for a 23h / 00h option for corruption on Nicole unless SAZ have other idea, the mod i only can see it in 1 week till there good work :)
some apetizers for the people take a look and ideas are always welcome :) almost finished but speed and some details must be fixed before i send them to SAZ
Good to see you again spot1000 :) You're totally welcome to make something for the 23h / 00h slot if you want. I did make a "Darker Paths" scene for that slot that is in this update that you may want to check out as well. :)

spot1000

Jun 16, 2018
Good to see you again spot1000 :) You're totally welcome to make something for the 23h / 00h slot if you want. I did make a "Darker Paths" scene for that slot that is in this update that you may want to check out as well. :)
what i pretend to do for it its complex because i pretend to create some pngs from fan art section and mix with normal game background pngs so i will only gona do a rough path maybe even a bit violent since your mod are not under Patreon rules i cant wait to start it :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
what i pretend to do for it its complex because i pretend to create some pngs from fan art section and mix with normal game background pngs so i will only gona do a rough path maybe even a bit violent since your mod are not under Patreon rules i cant wait to start it :)
Sounds like a plan! :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
A short question: there are always hints to pregnancy with Nicole ... is pregnancy already implemented in the MOD or is it about to come later on?
They discuss it but nothing has been implement as of yet. It's one of Saddog's goals in the game, so I've been waiting to see where Saddog goes with it first and then go from there. But if you go to the help menu in the phone and click on the box icon in the lower right hand side, that says"What's in the box?!?" when you hover it over it, there is a detailed walk-through for the game and mod content you can view in-game.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
They discuss it but nothing has been implement as of yet. It's one of Saddog's goals in the game, so I've been waiting to see where Saddog goes with it first and then go from there. But if you go to the help menu in the phone and click on the box icon in the lower right hand side, that says"What's in the box?!?" when you hover it over it, there is a detailed walk-through for the game and mod content you can view in-game.
Thanks a lot SAZ ... not only for the quick answer but even more so for the awesome MOD ! I would love to see you create your own game and I bet it would be fu.... awesome!!(y)(y)

Feb 25, 2019
S A Z will you please also update the walkthrough pdf with mod content?

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes