• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Ok, another issue need help with. On weekend, on darker paths, you get a text from mom to meet her in the subway, but there is no map option to let you go to the subway. How do you access this?

Reactions: Knight2416

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Ok, another issue need help with. On weekend, on darker paths, you get a text from mom to meet her in the subway, but there is no map option to let you go to the subway. How do you access this?
If I remember testing right after the txt go to bar and then subway option was there, I think that was it, but it was after 8 hours work and 4 hours of testing so could be wrong.

Reactions: S A Z

janagres210

Mar 10, 2019
Sounds like something isn't working like is should. But I'll need more details to figure out what. Are playing on a Windows, Mac, or Linux machine? Are you starting from a Full or Compressed version? If it was the Full version, did you run unren? Are there any error screens showing up? If so, can you share a screenshot of them?

You can also try a fresh install of the base game and mod. But if you do make sure it's not in the same folder it was in before. So if it was installed in your download folder, try a games folder instead. Or at the very least rename the base game folder to something slightly different. A lot of weird errors have been fixed doing that, because the system was holding on to something goofy.
I'm playing on the mac and i ran unreel as well i will just reinstall the game

janagres210

Mar 10, 2019
Ok, let me know if you are still have issues after the reinstall. We can try to help figure it out. Hopefully it works for you this time.
this traceback issue keeps appearing it says:

After initialization, but before game start.
OverflowError: value too large to convert to short

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018

Is that really all it says? Nothing more specific like variable names, file names, etc?
You should be able to copy/paste the entire error message.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
So that error message is quoting a line from the old script files in the original game.

When you copied the files from the Mod into the "game" folder, did all the .rpy files get overwritten with the new ones? It's possible they were not copied over correctly.

Also if there are still .rpyc or .rpa files, I would delete those from the "game" folder so that it's not pulling script from any old files in there.

janagres210

Mar 10, 2019
So that error message is quoting a line from the old script files in the original game.

When you copied the files from the Mod into the "game" folder, did all the .rpy files get overwritten with the new ones? It's possible they were not copied over correctly.

Also if there are still .rpyc or .rpa files, I would delete those from the "game" folder so that it's not pulling script from any old files in there.
yh i did it i just want you guys to see the screen look but idk how to screenshot

Raknor

May 12, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you. I missed the thumbs up box.

I'd also like to mention that there are several grammatical errors in that scene, especially in the beginning of it.

Also, several of the animations in mom's first date are a little jumpy, especially the ones that show her tits.

Last edited:

janagres210

Mar 10, 2019

i can't see the characters or the place

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
yh i did it i just want you guys to see the screen look but idk how to screenshot
So I don't have a Mac but inside the "TheTyrant.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game" folder should look like this.
The files from the mod should replace the .rpy files marked it red (That's not all of them, but you can see where they should be. And it should added an "edited" folder inside of the "images" folder also marked in red.

I would check your "images" folder and make sure there is an "edited" folder in there. If so, then I would delete all of the .rpy, rpyc, and .rpa files (Don't delete the .txt or .ttf files) and then copy the .rpy files from the mod into the "game" folder. That way there should be no old script files in there and that error should be gone.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
View attachment 335392
i can't see the characters or the place
Yeah, that looks like it does when it can't find a file. Can you take a screen shot of you "game" folder so we can see what that looks like?

It is also possible you need the webp codec for Mac. But if you've played the game before and it worked, that most likely isn't the problem. The images Saddog uses are .webp renamed to .png files. You can try downloading the webp codec from the link below. You just need to select the one for the right operating system you have.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
So I don't have a Mac but inside the "TheTyrant.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game" folder should look like this.
The files from the mod should replace the .rpy files marked it red (That's not all of them, but you can see where they should be. And it should added an "edited" folder inside of the "images" folder also marked in red.

I would check your "images" folder and make sure there is an "edited" folder in there. If so, then I would delete all of the .rpy, rpyc, and .rpa files (Don't delete the .txt or .ttf files) and then copy the .rpy files from the mod into the "game" folder. That way there should be no old script files in there and that error should be gone.
Also, be careful not to replace the existing "images" folder with the one in the mod, just move the "edited" folder from the mod-folder into the "images" folder of the base game.

Reactions: S A Z

janagres210

Mar 10, 2019
Yeah, that looks like it does when it can't find a file. Can you take a screen shot of you "game" folder so we can see what that looks like?

It is also possible you need the webp codec for Mac. But if you've played the game before and it worked, that most likely isn't the problem. The images Saddog uses are .webp renamed to .png files. You can try downloading the webp codec from the link below. You just need to select the one for the right operating system you have.

335471 335473

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes