• OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
  • OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
  • OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
  • OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
  • OS X 10.10: Yosemite (Syrah)
  • OS X 10.11: El Capitan (Gala)
  • macOS 10.12: Sierra (Fuji)
  • macOS 10.13: High Sierra (Lobo)
Check your Mac version if you have Each version on the list Just follow the steps.
If you have macOS 10.14: Mojave (Liberty) you don't need setup webp. because macOS 10.14: Mojave (Liberty) have webp By default .
I'm just going to say that I'm running 10.12 Sierra, haven't installed the codec, and viewing WebP-images works just fine in RenPy-games. The codec is not required.

AFAIK, the codec is only useful if you want to watch WebP-images in Finder (or possibly Preview?).

Reactions: Lady Aspen

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
I'm just going to say that I'm running 10.12 Sierra, haven't installed the codec, and viewing WebP-images works just fine in RenPy-games. The codec is not required.

AFAIK, the codec is only useful if you want to watch WebP-images in Finder (or possibly Preview?).
It depends on the of your laptop and Mac version you have good version of Mac .
If you have problem WebP-images or white screen you can install this codec .

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
It depends on the of your laptop and Mac version you have good version of Mac .
If you have problem WebP-images or white screen you can install this codec .
If you need it, your guide is very helpful describing something that is typically too difficult for a beginner to do.

Reactions: Lady Aspen

janagres210

Mar 10, 2019
I don't know if this is the issue for sure, but are you typing in only "brew install webp" (without the quotation marks) and not any of the stuff in front of it?
i just wrote are install webp
and i did it but there is still the white screen

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hi, does spot1000 add stuff or replace Lady Aspen stuff?
The spot1000 Animation Pack adds animations for Nicole's Date 1 currently and soon for Cassandra's Date 1.

There isn't currently a version with Lady Aspen's animations yet. She had to wait on me to finish the current mod version.
But the plan is they will not conflict with each other. At least for the basic version of the Lady Aspen Animation Pack.

Lady Aspen is also planning on creating a more expansive versions of the Lady Aspen Animation Packs which could change things more drastically. But that's all still a work in progress.

As of right now, there is only the spot1000 Animation Pack available. :)

ginger

Mar 17, 2017
"Install guide: Step 11. You can load an old game save or Start a new game if you want. Old saves may cause unforeseen issues."
This game and your Mods are that good i always do a new game. Build up to new stuff and enjoy the lovely quality so far!
That's me got a fresh copy and applied your new Mod...I'm going in:love::love:

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes