Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
mine looked like this
The reason that happened is probably because when you copied the "images" folder from the mod into the game-folder, it replaced instead of merged with the existing images folder. That behaviour is one of the more annoying idiosyncrasies of MacOS and one I wish worked more like how Windows handles the same scenario.

Glad it's working now though! :)

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
I made a new comment on how we should improve the content of the game at https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-v0-75-part-2-saddoggames.6025/post-2099841

I think that the game will becoming much more engaged if we have less repetitive content. We should not see the same content at the same hour in the same room over and over again. May it be randomized a bit or add alternative content.

For example:

1. I would like to see alternative dialogs between the little sister and her mother in her room. We can definitely add more content there to reveal more details about the life of the mother to prepare for more events in the future. For example, the mother can talk to his daughter about sex and pregnancy. She can tell about how she met the father and how they made babies together, the position they like and how boring it currently is

2. When the mother comes to our MC room, she acts like a slut every time. It is inconsistent and boring. I think that we can add alternative content there, randomize them or it can be event-driven: love talk and sexual touches after our MC refused to punish her in the basement or now her sex desire over the MC grows over (confession)... Dirty/Fifthy talk is really fun.

3. The talk at 9PM everyday is very boring. It is great if we can see more mother-MC touches there even the hidden one. It is really fun to see how our MC and the mother react when that thing happens in front of her husband. Also the gang should discuss about new sex drug, its possible sale and how it impacts sexual activities. They should employ girls to test it as well
Actually I have 4 complaints about the game but I think that a game mod can change it

+ repetitive content
+ boring dialogs
+ inconsistent mother behavior:
+ life-less, boring story telling: we don't know about sexual life of girls, we don't have plan or steps to seduce them as in real life, we can not see how girls' emotion and sex desire grows over time, we don't know what they like or will do. All that player can is to jump from room to room and read the same content everyday

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I still think the game has a long way to go in its development. I mean, if you look at all the other characters that you get very little contact with, Davide, Dad, Frank, (I don't know all the actual names for all the other NPCs, since I changed their names), but the druggie in the subway, blonde bimbo in the basement, older lady at the tan salon, the owner of Sleazy Weazel, Kate, Cassandra's boyfriend, etc, you have a full love/hate relationship with them that still needs to be explored and eventually, if the subway weekend scene was an actual scene from the real game (I never saw it in real game, so, can't say if it was there or now) you have Peter(?) to deal with and so, you will have the option later in the game to kill people and take over the gang if you go down that dark path. Yes, I would love to see many of the repetitive scenes that make no sense any longer (Cassandra constantly asking to join the gang even after she has been introduced as your second slut) removed/replaced, but that does take time and coding to have to deal with and I think he is just doing it all by himself, I don't think he has a team working with him.

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
Guys,

Here is the screen that you can see when our MC wakes up at 6 AM Wednesday. He sees the mother in the kitchen. Our MC just thinks

Oh, Nicole is already up.
I should go say hello.

I think that the content is too life-less, very boring. You know that there are lot of things happened between MC and the mother: she masterbutes in front of the MC, the MC always looks at the mother tits, the MC may also fuck the mother in the basement. So the thought here simply does not make any sense.

Here is the original code (reactions.rpy:409)

Code:
label nicolereac:
    scene black
    "You go down to the kitchen."
    if nicolereddresswear == True:
        scene kitchen 6am 001cc1
    elif nicolebabydollwear == True:
        scene kitchen 6am 001cc2
    elif nicolesweaterpantswear == True:
        scene kitchen 6am 001cl1
    elif nicolerobewear == True:
        scene kitchen 6am 001cl2
    else:
        scene kitchen 6am 001
    if inc == True:
        povi "Oh, mom is already up."
    else:
        povi "Oh, [mother] is already up."
    povi "I should go say hello."
    call screen nicreacmeet
The alternative content can be

Code:
label nicolereac:
    scene black
    "You go down to the kitchen."
    if nicolereddresswear == True:
        scene kitchen 6am 001cc1
    elif nicolebabydollwear == True:
        scene kitchen 6am 001cc2
    elif nicolesweaterpantswear == True:
        scene kitchen 6am 001cl1
    elif nicolerobewear == True:
        scene kitchen 6am 001cl2
    else:
        scene kitchen 6am 001
    if inc == True:
        povi "Oh, mom is already up."
        povi "So nice butt"
        povi "Mom's best feature is her bulbous butt, which looked magnificent in whatever she wore, and got looks wherever she went"
        povi "I wonder how good her butt is if her skirt rides up giving me an unobstructed view of her bare butt"
        povi "My hard on begins to return. This time much quicker. I am fighting it"
        if day > 3:
            povi "But a surge still occurs and I want to press against my mom's ass."
            povi "I imagine that my erection right up against her ass."
            povi "The thin material of her skirt gives no resistance and my erection becomes engulfed in fat ass. My cock finds her crack quite easily and rests there."
            povi " How horny I am now"
            povi "I think that it is very early in the morning. People is still sleeping. Nobody knows if I have sex with her here"
            povi "My two hands are about to be unable to control themselves anymore"
            if momrelationship < 15:
                povi "I want to give her cheeks a soft squeeze, just to test how far I could go with this."
            else:
                povi "I want to uncover her butt, give her cheeks a soft squeeze, and fuck her from behind."
    else:
        povi "Oh, [mother] is already up."
        povi "So nice butt"
        povi "[mother]'s best feature is her bulbous butt, which looked magnificent in whatever she wore, and got looks wherever she went"
        povi "I wonder how good her butt is if her skirt rides up giving me an unobstructed view of her bare butt"
        povi "My hard on begins to return. This time much quicker. I am fighting it"
        if day > 3:
            povi "But a surge still occurs and I want to press against [mother]'s ass."
            povi "I imagine that my erection right up against her ass."
            povi "The thin material of her skirt gives no resistance and my erection becomes engulfed in fat ass. My cock finds her crack quite easily and rests there."
            povi " How horny I am now"
            povi "I think that it is very early in the morning. People is still sleeping. Nobody knows if I have sex with her here"
            povi "My two hands are about to be unable to control themselves anymore"
            if momrelationship < 15:
                povi "I want to give her cheeks a soft squeeze, just to test how far I could go with this."
            else:
                povi "I want to uncover her butt, give her cheeks a soft squeeze, and fuck her from behind."
    povi "I should go say hello."
    call screen nicreacmeet
I want to have another options to uncover her butt, pull her panty down to show her pussy, allow our MC to finger her or even fuck her (morning sex). Unfortunately, I can code but not design graphics

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Very nice. But just remember, at what, 8 am is it, in the living room, you have that option to do all kinds of things to mom with the young daughter in the next room and then again in the downstairs bathroom when she takes a shower and then, later on, after you have made her your slut and pushed dad out of the house, in the parents bedroom and then not to mention in the basement and then 3/4 times on the weekend. So, you are getting plenty of times fucking her right now, so, unless you want to option to fuck her each and every hour of the game, it might get a little repetitive in that way. :D

Reactions: gamer22

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
Very nice. But just remember, at what, 8 am is it, in the living room, you have that option to do all kinds of things to mom with the young daughter in the next room
Oh thank you. I didn't know about that. However I still think morning sex in the kitchen is still a thing. Different location, different position, different feeling. Now players just have 2 options: Say good morning or Slap her ass. What about "Uncover her ass" to see bare butt?

sutarjo

Jul 28, 2017
It's so cool..
Just my opinion, it's will Bringing more variation in storyline in the future mod version, isn't it?

sutarjo

Jul 28, 2017
Oh thank you. I didn't know about that. However I still think morning sex in the kitchen is still a thing. Different location, different position, different feeling. Now players just have 2 options: Say good morning or Slap her ass. What about "Uncover her ass" to see bare butt?
I agree with your idea..
i think for more variation in this game mod, just my opinion morning sex in real life there is a normal activities..

In my opinion about SAZ MOD, i think brought this game to more logic activities as a man likely normal/possible reallife activities couple..

for example love parh event MC hide scene in the toilet at weekend date with nicole, in standard game MC just make nicole orgasm, in my opinion it`s not a logic activities as couple..
And 20.00PM, nicole change room..at standard game just grap nilcole's thigh, in SAZ MOD MC could grap nicole's breast.. we known at this scene nicole was top less.. there are a logic activitiest isn`t it?

6.00Am sex activities could be more choices to player..

NaughtyScales

Dec 28, 2017
In corruption path there no option go in basement with Nicole at 10PM (event where you say she is your slut)
but Cassandra button are appear

sutarjo

Jul 28, 2017
In corruption path there no option go in basement with Nicole at 10PM (event where you say she is your slut)
2nd weekend event in basement with nicole not done yet..

Go to mc phone, klik ? mark.. then click nicole pictture, activated..
then quit from mc phone, then click green mark at top right corner

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
So the code was missing the proper conditional statement to access that. Here is the updated maps.rpy file. You can replace the old version with this one and then you should see that scene like you are supposed to. I also updated the main download for the mod with the new file on the OP.

Last edited:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Kind of stumbled on to this page by accident while googling around for games like The Tyrant ... and this mod sounds so awesome it motivated me to register on the forum then and there to make a first post in appreciation of it. Thanks for making the mod! (y)

ginger

Mar 17, 2017
Well that's me finished my play-through from each path and the NTR! I really enjoyed that, your MOD helps bring the characters to life. Yes, as some have mentioned there are little things, like the Mom getting upset one hour and then getting down and dirty the next. The extra pictures in scenes already done, just keep this Mod getting better and better!
Thank you guys so much for all your hard work!
Respect!!!

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes