Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
What is this?
Lady Aspen is a guest animator working on high quality animations for use in the mod. They are called Animation Packs and spot1000 is another guest animator creating content.

Additionally Lady Aspen is creating a couple higher impact versions of the Animation Pack that adds some additional features. :)

There is more about them on the OP as well under upcoming features.

D

Deleted member 1200074

First time I have seen this happen. Any chance you know how I can fix this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
First time I have seen this happen. Any chance you know how I can fix this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It looks like there are duplicate labels found. Which usually means the mod files didn't overwrite the original game files properly or were placed in the incorrect location. Where did you put the mod files when installing it?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Were you using the Full version of the game or the compressed? If it was the full version, did you use unren first?

D

Deleted member 1200074

I used the full version. I have never used unren before for the mod.

D

Deleted member 1200074

Got another link for Unren? The one in the OP is 404'ed

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Additionally, I'm working on a non-intrusive installation for the next version of the mod. You won't need to overwrite any files and will not need to use unren.

I know it won't help you now, but I just wanted to let you know I am working on a solution that doesn't require those extra steps.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Additionally, I'm working on a non-intrusive installation for the next version of the mod. You won't need to overwrite any files and will not need to use unren.

I know it won't help you now, but I just wanted to let you know I am working on a solution that doesn't require those extra steps.
You are literally my favorite developer.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes