Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I followed saz guide and tried to unlock the modded shower sex scene with nicole and the scene with her in a living room but those scenes simply wont unlock no matter what I do, tried both love and corruption path. Can anyone help me which exact steps I need to follow to unlock thosse scenes?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I followed saz guide and tried to unlock the modded shower sex scene with nicole and the scene with her in a living room but those scenes simply wont unlock no matter what I do, tried both love and corruption path. Can anyone help me which exact steps I need to follow to unlock thosse scenes?
So I reviewed the mod files and pdf guide. I'm sorry there were a couple errors. The fixes are below and I'll be updating the OP downloads a little bit later today with the fixes as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
To get there, you have to be progressed through the game a little bit for them to be active. Also, you have to have certain clothes on Nicole for the living room scene to be active. I'm not sure if you have to have made her your slut or not before those scenes are active or not, but, you do have to have the points for either a good deal up there, along with high positive relationship status.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Question regarding the cheat menu. Are the force Dark Path buttons a mechanism to allow us to switch paths/scenes (e.g. from revenge to sadist) during the game but we still need to meet the (=/< 5 relationship) requirements?

Or is it an all-in-one (Hard mode built-in) whereby relationship levels are ignored and we can set each individual character's path separately? e.g. Nicole on Sadist-Hard, Cass on Voyeur-Hard, Alexis non-darkpath; so Nicole hates it but MC forces her, Cass likes it and MC likes to watch, Alexis we keep to corrupt for ourselves (Exactly the flexibility I was looking for!).
It forces the "Darker Paths" option for that character to the selected path.

So if you are playing with "Darker Paths" on and have a preferred path you want to use, then you can set that path there and it will no longer ask you at the beginning of the "Darker Paths" scene which path you want to view.

For example, if you set the force path to Sadist for Nicole, then any "Darker Paths" scenes for her will default to Sadist without asking you to pick a path like you normally would.

You still need to meet the requirements to access those scenes.

However if you do turn on Hard Mode and have a Force Darker Paths option selected, then it will ignore the requirements for the "Darker Paths' scenes and auto-select the path you've chosen.

Sadly, there is not currently a separate option for Hard Mode for each girl like you describe in your second paragraph. But I like the idea and it wouldn't take too much to implement it. I will add that option for the next version of the mod. :)

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
It forces the "Darker Paths" option for that character to the selected path.

So if you are playing with "Darker Paths" on and have a preferred path you want to use, then you can set that path there and it will no longer ask you at the beginning of the "Darker Paths" scene which path you want to view.

For example, if you set the force path to Sadist for Nicole, then any "Darker Paths" scenes for her will default to Sadist without asking you to pick a path like you normally would.

You still need to meet the requirements to access those scenes.

However if you do turn on Hard Mode and have a Force Darker Paths option selected, then it will ignore the requirements for the "Darker Paths' scenes and auto-select the path you've chosen.

Sadly, there is not currently a separate option for Hard Mode for each girl like you describe in your second paragraph. But I like the idea and it wouldn't take too much to implement it. I will add that option for the next version of the mod. :)
Well, when the 4 choices appear, if I haven't seen them before, I quick save and view them all ... I am a content whore like that :LOL: So, as is, I won't be making use of them just yet...but greatly look forward to the next update when we can set custom hard paths for individual girls (and maybe get some Lady Aspen anims to boot.) Should be awesome.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I am trying to view the .jpg files for the game, but it seems like there is no photo program that will view them. I'm using the files from this modded version, since it is already unren'd and I'm looking at the files under /game/images/. Any help?

Reactions: Knight2416

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
I am trying to view the .jpg files for the game, but it seems like there is no photo program that will view them. I'm using the files from this modded version, since it is already unren'd and I'm looking at the files under /game/images/. Any help?
Those are actually not jpegs, the file-ending is misleading.

They are in fact WebP-images and you need a codec installed in order to view them in the Windows file Explorer:
as above codec should fix it

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
  • Love/Corruption Scene in Fitness Center at 4pm
what see?
what unlock Fitness Center at 4pm ?
Sorry about the delayed response.

This was a typo, that should be 5pm. What was added as an encounter with Kate, from unused assets, at the same time you can normally visit Cassandra at the gym. You just need to have met Kate at the club beforehand to unlock it.

An option to visit with Irina there was added, also from unused assets, in an earlier update to the mod.

lew ha yean

Mar 18, 2019
Sorry about the delayed response.

This was a typo, that should be 5pm. What was added as an encounter with Kate, from unused assets, at the same time you can normally visit Cassandra at the gym. You just need to have met Kate at the club beforehand to unlock it.

An option to visit with Irina there was added, also from unused assets, in an earlier update to the mod.
thank you!

Reactions: Knight2416
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes