Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Long time I can't play any visual novel game on mac because I have problems with images .
I follow your guids S A Z step by step Now I run your mod I like this mod thanks for the hard work S A Z.
All game running without any problems with this codec on Mac. Thanks again.
No problem! I'm glad you like it. Lady Aspen did the all the heavy lifting for the codec installation. :)

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
They discuss it but nothing has been implement as of yet. It's one of Saddog's goals in the game, so I've been waiting to see where Saddog goes with it first and then go from there. But if you go to the help menu in the phone and click on the box icon in the lower right hand side, that says"What's in the box?!?" when you hover it over it, there is a detailed walk-through for the game and mod content you can view in-game.
I posted my ideas on impregnation in the main thread https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-v0-75-part-2-saddoggames.6025/post-2092030

I hope that the game dev will have other ideas also.

Cumming inside girls is a good start. However I find that the missing part here is the ability to know when a girl is fertile or on the pill. When the girl is fertile or ovulating, the dialogues (conversations) when having sex should be naughtier, mentioning about risk of being pregnant. I think that the game should have 3 kinds of sex scenes in this case:

+ Submissive screens:

the son controls everything and talks openly about impregnating or inseminating. There should be options to allow girls to take pill before or after the intercourse or even exchanging the real pill with fake one, making girls think that she is protected but actually not. The girl can be braver when talking about pregnancy for pure fantasy because she feels safe but actually she isn't. Dirty talk is fun.

+ Romantic screens:

where the mother/sister allows the son to breed her (not just having sex). The game Incest Story 2 has some such screens with sister and mother who get the son's sperm deep inside their womb, thinking that they can be pregnant. Actually, there are 3 ending screens where the son impregnated his mother, sister and aunt. Deep Impact has such screens too in 0.05 (last version)

In romantic screens, I think that it is very nice to have options to talk about pregnancy that openly or keep in mind. It is really nice to read mind of the both side about risk of pregnancy.

When the son tries to impregnate a girl, he even doesn't let the cum to pour out. An internal view into creampied pussy/womb would be perfect. The game Deep Impact has a X-Ray animated screen to show how cum is deposited into womb. It is fantastic.

Romantic screens come with romantic events where the son must do something great to make girls extremely happy and feel safe.

E.x 1: sad and lonely birthday party reminds the mother about her memory when she met the father, she was bred and pregnant in the day. She wants to be loved and bred again by someone who really loves her and protect her.

E.x 2: the son saves the mother/sister from being violated (or did something great) and is rewarded 2 days of sex of his choice. If the son is corrupted he can choose the day the girl is fertile or hide the pill or exchange the pill with fake one. Or he can openly request breeding (fertile day, unprotected sex, creampie, no pill so purely animal breeding). The son's urge to inseminate his mother/sister eggs can be sources of dirty talks and thoughts.

I find that literotica.com or asstr.org are very good sources for family sex and impregnation.

+ Forced sex: I think that many many guys here like forced sex at some points of time. It is purely fantasy. The son will never accept the girl requests to pull out. He forces his virile sperms into the mother/sister/girls's fertile womb. He even waits for girls to being fertile/ovulating to breed them. The Tyrant is full of forced sex. ;)

My suggestion is about impregnation, not pregnancy. I think that pregnancy can appear in ending screens like in The Incest Story 2 with multiple position, multiple creampie, intense breeding. Such breeding scenes should be romantic. The girl agrees to be bred and has a baby. Who suggests breeding and having a baby should be an option that user can select.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Just a suggestion that I made to Saddog, maybe you can do it for your mod before he does it to his it to his game, there are some repeating events that have outlived their use. One event is the morning event for Cassandra in the kitchen where she asks if she can join the gang, even after you have said yes and made her your slut in the gang. There are even events that, with Cassandra, she is pissed at you, like at the gym, buy you have been fucking her as your slut for weeks, same for mom and your younger sister.

Reactions: Knight2416

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Just a suggestion that I made to Saddog, maybe you can do it for your mod before he does it to his it to his game, there are some repeating events that have outlived their use. One event is the morning event for Cassandra in the kitchen where she asks if she can join the gang, even after you have said yes and made her your slut in the gang. There are even events that, with Cassandra, she is pissed at you, like at the gym, buy you have been fucking her as your slut for weeks, same for mom and your younger sister.
I absolutely agree. We've discussed at grester lengths previously in the thread.

But the TL;DR of it is that I'm defintely going to make more reactionary scenes that change according to the progress made in game.

With things like reactions to clothing changes and relationship advancements between the MC and the girls.

I am a bit limited by the renders Saddog creates and what I personal can render. I haven't been able to track down every asset, model or location used in the game yet. But it's something I'm working on. The more I have available to me, the more the possibilities grow.

I haven't focused deeply on it yet as I've been plenty busy with the current mod paths, but it's going to happen. :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017

Raknor

May 12, 2019
There are hundreds of models on Daz3d, Renderosity, Renderotica and many other sites to choose from an you can even model your own if you have the skills for the task.

By the way, the link in your first post for your post on I'm guessing Saddog's topic says that it could not be found.

Reactions: Knight2416

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
There are hundreds of models on Daz3d, Renderosity, Renderotica and many other sites to choose from an you can even model your own if you have the skills for the task.

By the way, the link in your first post for your post on I'm guessing Saddog's topic says that it could not be found.
It was deleted by a mod. Thanks for your recommendation

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes