Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017

elpelon

Apr 29, 2019
Thanks!

So I have converted all the updated content in the previous files over to the mod update and since I've done each section by hand I've been able to catch most if not all those major issues so far.

Like the clothing system for example. I made it so it only let's you give the girls 1 outfit each per 12pm(Noon) event and you'll see each girls reactions properly now.

Also Saddog released an error-fix update so I'll look at those changes as well to make sure I caught all the ones Saddog did as well.

So I anticipate this new version of the mod will be much more stable than the original release of the 0.8 version of The Tyrant.

Don´t know if you find the bug, or if in your mod it will be the option, but the repeat o skip scene when you help Alexis with the homework goes to the scene at night where David and the father are at night with Nicole. This made me imposible to have the Irina and Alexis lesbian scene, because the skip doesn't give you the option to make a mess in your room and if you don't skip it goes to the scene at night. Sorry for my bad english not my language. I really like your mods SAZ. Are you the same that made the SAZ animation pack for Skyrim??? Men if you are I'm a great fan of your work and download every mod you made from loverslab. Great work, keep going please

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Don´t know if you find the bug, or if in your mod it will be the option, but the repeat o skip scene when you help Alexis with the homework goes to the scene at night where David and the father are at night with Nicole. This made me imposible to have the Irina and Alexis lesbian scene, because the skip doesn't give you the option to make a mess in your room and if you don't skip it goes to the scene at night. Sorry for my bad english not my language. I really like your mods SAZ. Are you the same that made the SAZ animation pack for Skyrim??? Men if you are I'm a great fan of your work and download every mod you made from loverslab. Great work, keep going please
The Tyrant version 0.8 fix

MEGA
|
Google Drive
|

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
That's not going to be a problem in the mod update. And I haven't done any mods for Skyrim, so that must be a different SAZ. :)

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
so where do I download this new update version
8.0 update version i hope

elpelon

Apr 29, 2019
so where do I download this new update version
8.0 update version i hope
LadyAspen post it 5 comments before, the 0.8 fix. The version on the Tyrant doesn't says anything about the fix, neither the change log. Thanks LadyAspen for your help and your great work. Hope to see your animations pack, and for what I read on the comments this mod seems to be more loved than the game itself

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019

Hello everyone,
after some people issued problems with the game, I want to make a poll, so I can see how many people are affected from the crashes.
There are two kind of crashes are known:
1.) Out of memory - I searched for that and it shows me that there can be a problem with graphic drivers. I use Nvidia cards on my several computers, but not the newest drivers and I can't reproduce the error.
2.) Game crashes without any messages - I found a possible solution for that on the official renpy site, it's also a graphic driver problem - the first one solution

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
what is the point of wearing those new outfits
they don't seem to do anything
They don't do anything. They seem to be purely cosmetic so far. With Nicole's outfits, they do unlock different scenes in the Living Room at 8am if you are wearing them and have high enough Love or Corruption points. So maybe they will unlock something like that later, but we'll have to wait and see what Saddog does in a later update.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Hey I wondering if anyone can help me. I am using this mod and I am at the point where I am suppose to deliver the package to the subway at 7am-8am on Tuesday/Thursday and at that time/day there is no subway on the map. I have one package in my inventory. Anyone have any ideas? Or maybe a console code that will flag that I did that event so I can continue?
Edit: I am on v0.75 part 2

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Hey I wondering if anyone can help me. I am using this mod and I am at the point where I am suppose to deliver the package to the subway at 7am-8am on Tuesday/Thursday and at that time/day there is no subway on the map. I have one package in my inventory. Anyone have any ideas? Or maybe a console code that will flag that I did that event so I can continue?
Go to the club on the map, from there is a map for the subway.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes