Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Ah, ok. Sounds interesting. I hope you put it up on Mega for download, especially, the Diamonds Package. I seem to have the best downloading experience with their free service, and their app that helps to pause the download and pick it back up later from a different location if I need to move locations, which none of the others will allow, or none of them I have found that will allow that.
I do my best, I got premium account Mega ,Mediafire. :)

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Quick Progress Update for S A Z story Mod Animated Add on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not really sure, what you are exactly doing and how, but it sounds great :cool:

I was thinking: What has Cassandra to do with a gpu performance analysis tool, Vulkan API, HDR and RayTracing
If I understand it right: You made an AI for Cassandra? :love::eek:
And you rendered the scenes with Vulkan, HDR, 4K and Raytracing or do we all need a 2080ti? :D

Now I'm thinking: Do I wait for your mod or start playing now? :D

Last edited:

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
I'm not really sure, what you are exactly doing and how, but it sounds great :D

I was thinking: What has Cassandra to do with a gpu performance analysis tool, Vulkan API, HDR and RayTracing :D
I think you don't know about Nsight system let me explain to you :
First i'll change The Tyrant Renpy Version to Vulkan Engine.
Second if you have NVIDIA QUADRO GV100 32GB GRAPHICS You can design Ai with Nsight SDK.
Third Vulkan API can handle better performane All those animation .
fourth HDR and ray tracing options better working for Vulkan API and bunch of new renders .

1 more thing keep your thinking in your pockets.

Nsight SDK Ai, You need high-level python packages.
● cuDF, cuSKl,XGBoost,cuML

Last edited:

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Second if you have NVIDIA QUADRO GV100 32GB GRAPHICS You can design Ai with Nsight SDK.
Hey, I didn't want to attack you or something like that.

I'm no graphics designer, but a GPGPU Programmer, and was just confused, because I didn't know what you intend to do with the NSight Systems that is primarly used to analyse and optimize a CUDA program.

Wouldn't a cheaper Turing Quadro be more effective with it's RT-Cores for rendering with Ray Tracing or does it still lack support?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Another Progress Update for the 0.8 Version of the Mod:
  • Play through 0.8 Update content - Completed
  • Update 0.75 Part 1 and 2 Mod with 0.8 script and coding changes to old content - Completed
    • Lots of bug fixes... (maybe introduced a couple of my own) :eek:
  • Clean up script and coding for new 0.8 content - In Progress
  • Create Twisted Paths for Love and Corruption 0.8 Content - Not Started
  • Create Darker Paths for NTR 0.8 content - Not Started
  • Non-Intrustional Installation Method - Completed
  • Updated Phone System - New buttons and layout - Completed
  • Updated Buttons for all choices - Completed
  • Updated UI for Locations and Town - Completed
  • Add Hard Mode options for each girl - Completed

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Wut???? 6112 new renders, 104 new animations, 560 new events, 4k, 3 new characters & storylines. That's an insane amount of work!

Joeyshock.gif

Note: I fear that pack 7 & going to Sychronous Vulkan is going to be beyond many systems (such as laptoppers) but full kudos to you for doing all this (y)(y)(y)

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Wut???? 6112 new renders, 104 new animations, 560 new events, 4k, 3 new characters & storylines. That's an insane amount of work!

View attachment 361109

Note: I fear that pack 7 & going to Sychronous Vulkan is going to be beyond many systems (such as laptoppers) but full kudos to you for doing all this (y)(y)(y)
This is my hobby i create for myself but i luv share with you all :)

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
That third point might take SAZ a long time to get done, since 0.8 is crammed full of bugs and many of them crashing ones.
Most people who have played from the start may know that the main game used to always have bugs that S A Z would correct in mod and before that he would put fixed scripts in main thread.
Damm that sound like a full time job on top of your full time job, like I say about S A Z, you Lady Aspen are AWESOME

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Most people who have played from the start may know that the main game used to always have bugs that S A Z would correct in mod and before that he would put fixed scripts in main thread.

Damm that sound like a full time job on top of your full time job, like I say about S A Z, you Lady Aspen are AWESOME
Thank you Knight2416 . Just wanted to say where am i at progress i'll release when it's ready .:)
i'll tested on all devices mid and high range :)

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Another Progress Update for the 0.8 Version of the Mod:
  • Play through 0.8 Update content - Completed
  • Update 0.75 Part 1 and 2 Mod with 0.8 script and coding changes to old content - Completed
    • Lots of bug fixes... (maybe introduced a couple of my own) :eek:
  • Clean up script and coding for new 0.8 content - In Progress
  • Create Twisted Paths for Love and Corruption 0.8 Content - Not Started
  • Create Darker Paths for NTR 0.8 content - Not Started
  • Non-Intrustional Installation Method - Completed
  • Updated Phone System - New buttons and layout - Completed
  • Updated Buttons for all choices - Completed
  • Updated UI for Locations and Town - Completed
  • Add Hard Mode options for each girl - Completed
Apperciate it S A Z as always for the hard work......Thank you .:whistle: :)

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
You can't find this Program to any site or Nvidia official web site because this program only in (Bluray disk driver)(NSAI setup.EXE)
View attachment 361104
View attachment 361105
You are funny,

you spoke about NSight Systems, I was just asking what you do with it and how your things work, because I was interested and all excited about your work and now you kick me ("You have been kicked from Lady Aspen's conversation. "), talk about another system and say I am all wrong.

I'm not really getting it. :unsure:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Now, if you can fix the bugs that are there from the new update, with your mod, I will be giddy LOL.

Keep up the good work
Thanks!

So I have converted all the updated content in the previous files over to the mod update and since I've done each section by hand I've been able to catch most if not all those major issues so far.

Like the clothing system for example. I made it so it only let's you give the girls 1 outfit each per 12pm(Noon) event and you'll see each girls reactions properly now.

Also Saddog released an error-fix update so I'll look at those changes as well to make sure I caught all the ones Saddog did as well.

So I anticipate this new version of the mod will be much more stable than the original release of the 0.8 version of The Tyrant.

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
You are funny,

you spoke about NSight Systems, I was just asking what you do with it and how your things work, because I was interested and all excited about your work and now you kick me ("You have been kicked from Lady Aspen's conversation. "), talk about another system and say I am all wrong.

I'm not really getting it. :unsure:
I'll edit My post and change Nsight Systems to Nsight SDK AI ,,, My bad sorry about that. :)

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes