Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
The mod is not updated for that version yet. It only works with the 0.75 Part 1 and 2 version right now. I am already working on the 0.8 update and will be posting a quick status post on the progress of the update soon. :)
thanks for your help, didn't know the mod wouldn't be compatible with the new version

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Ok, so it's update on the update to the mod for the new update... time...

Here is where I am at so far for this update to the mod:
  • Play through 0.8 Update content - In Progress
  • Update 0.75 Part 1 and 2 Mod with 0.8 script and coding changes to old content - In Progress
  • Clean up script and coding for new 0.8 content - Not Started
  • Create Twisted Paths for Love and Corruption 0.8 Content - Not Started
  • Create Darker Paths for NTR 0.8 content - Not Started
  • Non-Intrustional Installation Method - Completed
    • This will make it very easy to install the mod. All you will need to do it download, unzip and move the 'SAZMOD' folder into the 'game' folder for The Tyrant and that's it. This will be explained again in greater detail when the 0.8 mod update is released
  • Updated Phone System - New buttons and layout - Completed
  • Updated Buttons for all choices - Completed
  • Updated UI for Locations and Town - Completed
  • Add Hard Mode options for each girl - Completed
    • This is a set of added choices for each of the girls that have darker paths
      • Disable Darker Paths(NTR) for that girl
      • Enable Darker Paths(NTR) for that girl
        • To avoid those scenes keep the girl's relationship points above 5 as normal
      • Hard Mode Darker Paths(NTR) for that girl
        • It will force those scenes to happen for that girl
    • This way you can customize access to the Darker Paths(NTR) scenes per girl
I'm not going to make the mistake of trying to give you guys an estimate on when it will be done. But just know I'm trying to finish it as soon as I can.

That's all for now.

Thanks everyone.

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
Ok, so it's update on the update to the mod for the new update... time...

Here is where I am at so far for this update to the mod:
  • Play through 0.8 Update content - In Progress
  • Update 0.75 Part 1 and 2 Mod with 0.8 script and coding changes to old content - In Progress
  • Clean up script and coding for new 0.8 content - Not Started
  • Create Twisted Paths for Love and Corruption 0.8 Content - Not Started
  • Create Darker Paths for NTR 0.8 content - Not Started
  • Non-Intrustional Installation Method - Completed
    • This will make it very easy to install the mod. All you will need to do it download, unzip and move the 'SAZMOD' folder into the 'game' folder for The Tyrant and that's it. This will be explained again in greater detail when the 0.8 mod update is released
  • Updated Phone System - New buttons and layout - Completed
  • Updated Buttons for all choices - Completed
  • Updated UI for Locations and Town - Completed
  • Add Hard Mode options for each girl - Completed
    • This is a set of added choices for each of the girls that have darker paths
      • Disable Darker Paths(NTR) for that girl
      • Enable Darker Paths(NTR) for that girl
        • To avoid those scenes keep the girl's relationship points above 5 as normal
      • Hard Mode Darker Paths(NTR) for that girl
        • It will force those scenes to happen for that girl
    • This way you can customize access to the Darker Paths(NTR) scenes per girl
I'm not going to make the mistake of trying to give you guys an estimate on when it will be done. But just know I'm trying to finish it as soon as I can.

That's all for now.

Thanks everyone.
I don't know the amount of work that goes into making these, so I'm not asking for an exact estimate per se, just curious how long would it usually take you for a patch like this? More or less than a week or so, just so I know when to check up on it again.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Umm... Would you think about making android version SAZ ?
Yeah, I've talked about this before in the thread. I know a lot of people like playing these games on android, myself included, but I'm afraid I don't port the mod to mobile devices. I'm just not very adept at it right now I'm afraid.

We have, on occasion, had a kind porter happen to create a version of the mod for android. When that happens I include it on the OP for that version's release.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I don't know the amount of work that goes into making these, so I'm not asking for an exact estimate per se, just curious how long would it usually take you for a patch like this? More or less than a week or so, just so I know when to check up on it again.
It probably goes faster if people stop trying to use the mod with the wrong version, and stop asking, "Are we there yet?"

S A Z doesn't mess around. He works fast when he can.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
It depends on a bunch of factors. How busy I am with my own life responsibilities, how much content needs to be updated, how many new scenes are needed and things like that.

I've gotten updates for the mod pushed out two days after the main game update released before. But this last version took almost a full month. It was during that release I kept trying to give an estimate, despite my preference not to, and every time something would happen to cause a delay. So I just don't do that anymore.

What I can say, is that generally my previous releases have been coming out about 6 to 8 days after the game update releases. With exceptions going both ways.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It depends on a bunch of factors. How busy I am with my own life responsibilities, how much content needs to be updated, how many new scenes are needed and things like that.

I've gotten updates for the mod pushed out two days after the main game update released before. But this last version took almost a full month. It was during that release I kept trying to give an estimate, despite my preference not to, and every time something would happen to cause a delay. So I just don't do that anymore.

What I can say, is that generally my previous releases have been coming out about 6 to 8 days after the game update releases. With exceptions going both ways.
Thank you for the response S A Z.

It is much appreciated as much as the quality of your Mod for The Tyrant. Expectations are always high, but it is worth waiting for the final product.

Cheers (y):coffee:

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
To all the "when will the MOD be updated" questions, Answer a lot quicker if you stop bugging poor S A Z.
SAZ updates us on progress and moves twice as fast as the game Dev (who is getting paid and SAZ is not) with better text content and his own added scenes.
So as the old master would say
"Patience young Grasshopper"
It is ALWAYS worth the wait for the greatest MOD ever.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes