Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
does the mom appear in the game with the same clothes as the banner?
Good Question. She has some pretty sexy outfits, but I don't remember seeing that exact one in the game. I think that is fan art. :unsure:
Bloodguard is correct, that is fan-art and it is not featured in the mod. Lady Aspen graciously made that banner to use on the mod's OP. :love: Thank you again Lady Aspen!

insidioustime

Sep 9, 2020
I don't have anything like that. :D I'm not really interested in taking any money for this mod. I am doing this for fun in my spare time and I don't want it to stop being that, fun. I'm afraid that if I did start taking money for this, it would add unwanted pressure on me and move it away from being my hobby into the realm of being a "job". If that were to happen, I just don't think I would be interested in continuing with it anymore. As it is now, I enjoy doing it when I can and I would be doing it even if I wasn't sharing it with you all. Which for me is the best way to not burn out and why I think I've kept doing it for so long, even though I've had to slow down because of RL commitments. But I really appreciate the kind words and suggestions and just general interest the mod receives. You all are just so amazing!

Wow. You are insanely nice, generous, smart/wise, and according to many, very talented. I usually don't try abandoned games, but I have been hearing so much about your mod. Looked through the comments to get up to date on the progress and I am just shocked by your responses. I sincerely thank you for existing.

Last edited:

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
Hi mate. As always, KUDOS for your work. Your Mod is freaking great.
I am actually hooked on this game. I play it every 3-4 weeks. The scenes and story are top notch.
That´s why i want to ask you if you have any news about some update of this mod or the original game? Specially since i saw the pictures in the The Tyrant Fan Art thread and wow, there´re so much new content you can add. Specially the cosmetic changes on the girls.

Thanks for your time and keep doing this wonderful job.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hi mate. As always, KUDOS for your work. Your Mod is freaking great.
I am actually hooked on this game. I play it every 3-4 weeks. The scenes and story are top notch.
That´s why i want to ask you if you have any news about some update of this mod or the original game? Specially since i saw the pictures in the The Tyrant Fan Art thread and wow, there´re so much new content you can add. Specially the cosmetic changes on the girls.

Thanks for your time and keep doing this wonderful job.
Thank you for your kind words, as well as insidioustime in the post before that. That is really cool of you both and I appreciate it when anyone takes the time to comment on that thread. It's also happens to be a bonus when it's something nice as well! :D

So I've been slowly working on the Patreon Reward Image Add-on for the mod. That is going to be an add-on which will incorporate the special patreon renders into the game via a social media platform of sorts. I released an early concept of that platform here. That is all up and functioning in game (on my side of things), I'm just working on sorting and integrating that content now into that platform. Pretty much still working on what I mentioned in the last update post, which can be found here.

As for the renders in the fan-art thread, they are fantastic! :D I've been really excited that the fan-art thread has been so active over all of this time.

I've mentioned this before in the mod thread, but it has been a while. I have no current plans to use more outside fan-art in the mod, besides my own renders.

There are a number of reasons for that. Often other artists have a different style that what I am trying to achieve for renders in the mod. Which is an attempt to make the added renders in the style of the original game renders as much as possible. That in itself is a work in progress for me and the only way for me to get better at that is to keep making renders myself with that goal in mind. So I continue to make renders specially for use with the mod with that intention. Additionally, there is often an issue of the images only being a set of one or two images, so usually there isn't much of a story to be told around small sets like that. There are of course exceptions (one of the ideas behind the Patreon Reward Image Add-on is a way to explore including content that is only a few renders in a set).

There are other considerations, such as render resolution size and ratio and timeline placement of the scene and a variety of other things that are considered when I'm looking to add a scene to my mod and might make an image unusable. And even if a series of pictures happen to fit in the Goldilocks zone of these things I'm looking for, they often not telling the story I was looking to try to tell with my mod. I have dozens of scenes still mapped out and many more ideas I would like to personally explore in the game, some from fan suggestions and many just from my own list of ideas. I intend to make my way exploring through those ideas and possibilities first.

Anyway, that got kind of long, sorry about that.

The TL;DR is I don't intend to add outside fan-art to the mod anytime soon, but will continue to add my own scenes to the mod with renders I do myself (continuing to do so after I complete the Patreon Reward Image Add-on).

P.S. I addressed the possibility of cosmetic changes to the girls most recently in this post here.

I hope this gives you some more information on the mod's upcoming update(s) that you may have been looking for. Have a great one and be safe out there!

Last edited:

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
How many scenes does this mod add? I played through the original game and loved it so I don't want to redo it with this mod if it's only a couple of scenes

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
How many scenes does this mod add? I played through the original game and loved it so I don't want to redo it with this mod if it's only a couple of scenes
Hello! :) I agree the original game is fantastic!

If you are talking about just scenes with custom made renders, there are currently 12 of those scenes, of varying length. (Plus some edited original renders in some scenes as well as different options for the phone's background images.) However, there is also Twisted versions for most of the Love and Corruption scenes, which is where I took the Love only assets/scenes and created and Corruption version, and vice versa for the Corruption only assets/scenes. There is also the Darker Paths for the NTR scenes. The Darker Paths are dialogue changes for those scenes that change the overall flavor of a scene, where the girls will either be into what is happening to them, or not. And the MC will either into it or not as well. Those combinations are broken down into more detail in the OP.

So if you are to include the Twisted scenes and Darker Paths, there is literally double the Love and Corruption options available from the original game, as well as 4 times the NTR options, even if it's using the same original game assets, but with different dialogue.

If that is something that you think you might find interesting, it could be worth checking out. But I totally get it may not be everyone's cup of tea. I have tried to keep things within the original spirit of the game, however there is no denying that it has my own influence on things.

If you do decide to play it with the mod, I hope you find something you enjoy with it! :D

xxBerSerKxx

Mar 14, 2022
Updated with what? It's a mod for a game that has not had new content in years. Are you asking the modder to take over Dev of the game? :unsure:
at least the modder has passion for the game lol
i will say if saz make a fan remake for the game that will be amazing just like big brother (it has alot and its not funny tho)
but i will say a remake will be alot of work tho.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I hopee mod will be updated soon :(
Updated with what? It's a mod for a game that has not had new content in years. Are you asking the modder to take over Dev of the game? :unsure:
So I am still working on the Patreon Reward Image Add-on. :) As I have mentioned before, this will be a long process for me. RL obligations and my current workload keep me very busy. But I continue to work on it as much as I can. I am very much still enjoying my work on the mod, as a form of stress release and creative outlet, so I intend to keep on chugging along with it. (y) I have updated the UI for the Add-on's fake social media platform I'm using to release the unlocked images on. (My original concept UI was previewed here). The new version is down below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, that's a bit of what I have been working on. I am still slowly working on linking the images to events in-game to unlock them and will be adding the comments/dialogue as well. Still much to do. I have been testing it as I go as well. Which has led to a few programming revisions on how the system works, so it's been an adventure. :D

And for this Add-on, I also plan on doing a main mod update, which will prepare the mod for use with the optional add-on. And I am adding in a few of the missing images we found for the basement Orgy scene (3 images) as well as a couple more odds and ends.

Then after that has all been released, I would like to keep adding some fun scenes I have had scripted out for a long time in another update (or a few smaller ones).

So you can see I still have lots planned to work on for this mod, but these are long term plans. Please don't expect these things to come out anytime soon.

I'll keep giving updates like this so you can at least see that I'm alive and working on things.

I hope you all are doing well and being safe out there! And just as importantly, finding something to enjoy and fun to do! :LOL:

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
So I am still working on the Patreon Reward Image Add-on. :) As I have mentioned before, this will be a long process for me. RL obligations and my current workload keep me very busy. But I continue to work on it as much as I can. I am very much still enjoying my work on the mod, as a form of stress release and creative outlet, so I intend to keep on chugging along with it. (y) I have updated the UI for the Add-on's fake social media platform I'm using to release the unlocked images on. (My original concept UI was previewed here). The new version is down below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, that's a bit of what I have been working on. I am still slowly working on linking the images to events in-game to unlock them and will be adding the comments/dialogue as well. Still much to do. I have been testing it as I go as well. Which has led to a few programming revisions on how the system works, so it's been an adventure. :D

And for this Add-on, I also plan on doing a main mod update, which will prepare the mod for use with the optional add-on. And I am adding in a few of the missing images we found for the basement Orgy scene (3 images) as well as a couple more odds and ends.

Then after that has all been released, I would like to keep adding some fun scenes I have had scripted out for a long time in another update (or a few smaller ones).

So you can see I still have lots planned to work on for this mod, but these are long term plans. Please don't expect these things to come out anytime soon.

I'll keep giving updates like this so you can at least see that I'm alive and working on things.

I hope you all are doing well and being safe out there! And just as importantly, finding something to enjoy and fun to do! :LOL:
Hey mate, hope you had a good chrissy.
Any news on the mod update ?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hey mate, hope you had a good chrissy.
Any news on the mod update ?
Hello and thank you! :)

I hope you all had a good holiday season as well!

I've have been continuing my work on this. Just slow and steady. I had limited time (even more so as it was the holidays) but I managed to get some more of the core work finished as I had done revisions to how the system worked. I mentioned that last time. And I realized I had only completed the NTR (Darker Paths) side of things to the point that it was visually complete but not functionally programmed before. That has since been fixed too.

I've also added in the base work for a full in-game hint system for each of the Patreon Reward Images you can unlock. So you can see which ones you have unlocked and get the hints to unlock the rest.

Now I'm back to the point (again with the updated system) that I'm going through each image and setting up the unlock requirements and linking them with their in-game variables. Then adding those requirements as a hint for the in-game walkthrough for the add-on. And then adding the post dialogue for each image (Love and Corruption or Darker Paths).

So I did manage to get a decent amount of work done over the holidays. But it was mostly more revisions. I think it will still be a good while till I'm finished with this add-on. However, I do believe I have a good system in place for these images now. Which should hopefully allow me to focus on the current entry process for things.

Anyway, hope that helps update you all on where I'm at and I'll keep plugging away. :D Be safe everyone and have a great one!

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Hello and thank you! :)

I hope you all had a good holiday season as well!

I've have been continuing my work on this. Just slow and steady. I had limited time (even more so as it was the holidays) but I managed to get some more of the core work finished as I had done revisions to how the system worked. I mentioned that last time. And I realized I had only completed the NTR (Darker Paths) side of things to the point that it was visually complete but not functionally programmed before. That has since been fixed too.

I've also added in the base work for a full in-game hint system for each of the Patreon Reward Images you can unlock. So you can see which ones you have unlocked and get the hints to unlock the rest.

Now I'm back to the point (again with the updated system) that I'm going through each image and setting up the unlock requirements and linking them with their in-game variables. Then adding those requirements as a hint for the in-game walkthrough for the add-on. And then adding the post dialogue for each image (Love and Corruption or Darker Paths).

So I did manage to get a decent amount of work done over the holidays. But it was mostly more revisions. I think it will still be a good while till I'm finished with this add-on. However, I do believe I have a good system in place for these images now. Which should hopefully allow me to focus on the current entry process for things.

Anyway, hope that helps update you all on where I'm at and I'll keep plugging away. :D Be safe everyone and have a great one!
Mate thank you for all your hard work ! Keen bean to see this update !

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes