Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
Firstly Thank you for making the mod runs good so far with one error. that error is in the latest version 0.6.5 whenever i use the phone in game i will attach the traceback file with this comment pls have a look and see if it can be fixed or i have done something wrong during installation i installed exactly as you instructed did a new install just to make sure but same thing can you pls have a look at it? kindly reply to my comment if you get this thank you again for your work. View attachment traceback.txt

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Firstly Thank you for making the mod runs good so far with one error. that error is in the latest version 0.6.5 whenever i use the phone in game i will attach the traceback file with this comment pls have a look and see if it can be fixed or i have done something wrong during installation i installed exactly as you instructed did a new install just to make sure but same thing can you pls have a look at it? kindly reply to my comment if you get this thank you again for your work. View attachment 247167
Thanks for trying out the mod. I think I have found the issue. According the the trackback, you are using version 0.6.0 of the game and not the latest version which is 0.6.5.

So parts of it would work until you run into something that was added in latest version. Such as the help menu for the phone.

If that is the case, then downloading the latest version of the main game and installing the mod to it will fix that issue.

If not, let me know and we'll look into it some more. :)

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
Thank you so much for that reply i did as you said and it worked. this might come as a wierd question but could you mod someone into the game like change a characters skin? weird question but reply if you can and i really want to thank you for your effort with the mod kudos.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Thank you so much for that reply i did as you said and it worked. this might come as a wierd question but could you mod someone into the game like change a characters skin? weird question but reply if you can and i really want to thank you for your effort with the mod kudos.
I'm glad it's working now. I hope you enjoy playing the mod. :)

As for your question, the games original content is all still images (And a couple animations). So to change someone's skin tone would take editing every image they are in manually. While it is something that could be done. It's not something I'm interested in undertaking at this moment.

hola3519

Jan 21, 2019
Overview:

I made this because I loved the story concept and wanted more content. But I also wanted to differentiate the paths you can choose even more.

The NTR content has been seperated into four "Darker Paths" for this mod. Voyeur, NTR, Revenge and Sadist.​

• Voyeur - The MC enjoys the things being done to the girls and frankly so do the girls, they just need to admit it to themselves.
  • NTR - This and the Voyeur path are the closest to the the original story. In this path, the MC hates what is happening around here, despite the girls secretly, or not so secretly, being into it.
  • Revenge - In this path, the girls do not like what is being done to them. They are doing their best in a shitty situation, but often coming up short. The MC wants to help them but can't yet. But when he can, he's going to help them get back at them. Hard.
  • Sadist - This path, like the Revenge path, follows the girls being forced to do things against their will. But in path, the MC is into it and he's willing to the same to the girls if he gets the chance.

Due to the nature of their stories, both the Revenge and the Sadist paths have aspects of rape/blackmail/threats of violence. I just wanted to give you a heads up just in case.
Love NTR is the primary path as written by Saddoggames. The MC doesn't mind them being used by others and the ladies love the strange D! Hate NTR is closest to actual NTR, where the MC hates other people using the girls, but they are into it. Revenge, is what it sounds like. A revenge story, as the girls are not willing participants. In this path they are being threatened, tricked or drugged. Because of that, this story has a more rapey vibe to it. Just giving you a fair warning about that. The MC want's to stop this from happening, but he is not in place where he can most of the time.

The Love/Corruption paths have also been extended to help make them more robust. Additionally there are added scenes using the Love assets to create corruption events and vise versa.

I'm sure there are typos or oddly worded sentences still in the game. I tried to keep the original feel to the game where possible, but there is some variations to the scenes. I hope they are not too jarring. And in the end, this was just for fun. I'm not a professional. I edited and created some original content for some scenes. I also used some fan art from the Thread. You should check it out as there are some amazing artists doing great things there.

Don't hate me if it sucks!
But if you do happen to enjoy it, then yay! I'm glad.

Updated: 02/12/2019
Game/Creator: sadddoggames - |
Modder: @S A Z
Mod Version: 0.6.5 Mod C
Game Version: 0.6.5
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download (Full Mod C) - Size 98.7 MB : -
* Download (rpy files only Mod C) - Size 485 KB :
-

* Can be used to update an previously downloaded version of the 0.6.5 Mod B instead of downloading the Full Mod C
Can you please help understand how to install webp codec/

Thank you!

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
well thanks for replying you seem like a very nice person. BTW if you are a kinkster and want to chat or you know of a safe community for kinksters like me would you point me in the right direction? i am new to this whole kink stuff and i like it just want to know other like minded individuals. ty again for the mod hope you make one for when the whole game is released.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Thank you! I downloaded the file run it and installed but is not working for me. I thank you any way!
Do all the images not work for you or is it just a select few? If it's just a few, do they all say edited in front of them? If so, it could be that the "edited" folder is not in the correct place inside of the "images" folder.

It should be like this. "The Tyrant" -> "game" -> "images" -> "edited"

You can check to see if yours matches that folder structure.

Reactions: numanumani

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018

Download, run, profit.
I don't play the game in Windows, but isn't that codec only required if you want to view the images outside of the game? The game should be able to display the images codec or no codec, right?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
this mod made the game slow is there any fix
I'm sorry you're having issues with the mod. That's the first time I've heard anything about the mod making the game slow. I've not experienced anything like that personally when working on it. Could you describe what specifically is slow in the game? Is it starting up that is slow, transitions from one picture to the next, or is the text displaying slowly? Stuff like that. Maybe I can pin down something that is happening.

One general tip to fix weird issues is to do a fresh install of the main game and mod in a different location. If you had the game in the "Downloads" folder try moving it to a "Games" folder or something along those lines. This has seemed to help others describing issues that didn't have an error or traceback associated with it. Might be worth a try.

jon4

May 16, 2018
I'm sorry you're having issues with the mod. That's the first time I've heard anything about the mod making the game slow. I've not experienced anything like that personally when working on it. Could you describe what specifically is slow in the game? Is it starting up that is slow, transitions from one picture to the next, or is the text displaying slowly? Stuff like that. Maybe I can pin down something that is happening.

One general tip to fix weird issues is to do a fresh install of the main game and mod in a different location. If you had the game in the "Downloads" folder try moving it to a "Games" folder or something along those lines. This has seemed to help others describing issues that didn't have an error or traceback associated with it. Might be worth a try.
Its slow everything in the game from cheat to date everything i had to remove the mod to work fast

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Its slow everything in the game from cheat to date everything i had to remove the mod to work fast
That is weird. I can't seem to replicate the issue. I have done a few test installs on a couple different computers (Windows and Linux ) since you first reported it and none of them have had slow down issues once the mod is installed. :(

As I mentioned earlier did you try installing the game in a different folder? If not, I would recommend trying that.

Another possible fix would be to delete the .rpyc files after installing the mod. On rare occasions I've had the game try to pull from those files instead of the the .rpy files. You would usually run into more issues that just it being slow, but without an error coming up and not being able to replicate it on my end, I'm afraid I don't have any definitive answers as to why this would be happening on your computer.

DJsona

May 13, 2018
Hi, i had the same "slow" problem with another game, have you try to run CCleaner? it has solve the probleme for me.

jon4

May 16, 2018
That is weird. I can't seem to replicate the issue. I have done a few test installs on a couple different computers (Windows and Linux ) since you first reported it and none of them have had slow down issues once the mod is installed. :(

As I mentioned earlier did you try installing the game in a different folder? If not, I would recommend trying that.

Another possible fix would be to delete the .rpyc files after installing the mod. On rare occasions I've had the game try to pull from those files instead of the the .rpy files. You would usually run into more issues that just it being slow, but without an error coming up and not being able to replicate it on my end, I'm afraid I don't have any definitive answers as to why this would be happening on your computer.
When i moved to another folder and deleted the unRen files it worked fast i think the unren made the game slow and it didnt even crash

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
When i moved to another folder and deleted the unRen files it worked fast i think the unren made the game slow and it didnt even crash
Well that is good to know! I'll make a note about how you fixed it so if anyone else has this issue we have another possible solution to try. Thanks for letting me know and I'm really glad it's back up to it's regular speed now. :)

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes