Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
When I spank her(9pm event basement) with hand it's still show picture with pin-pong rocket
Thank you for pointing this out. :) There was no trigger to turn off the paddle once you selected it, so it got stuck on that. I have fixed the bug. I'll update the Main download soon.

Here is the fixed living_room.rpy file for this issue in the meantime.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
So... I finished moving all (I think) of the interactions to the new UI, so that choices are in the middle upper part of the screen and not all over the place.

It seems to be working well, so I'm releasing Mod B for 0.6.5 now.

Sorry to those that need to re-download already. I wasn't expecting to finish the rest so quickly, there was nearly 2000 interaction changes. But I did, so there ya go.

Here is the change log. I also fixed some gift reactions at noon and an issue with 8am Nicole events when she switches outfits.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
So the mod for this version is compleate - or you still plan on expanding it more this week ?

Reactions: S A Z

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Oh and I have one question actualy.

From all 4 "Bad Routes" - I think I will check eighter NTR path (you hate it but girls are into it), or better yet - Revenge path.

Thing is - does Revange path- actualy has any revange to it ?

To be honest I could totaly be into a 5th path beeing added here.
A path like Revange path - but without revange ;p

So you made
1. Voyur - you like to see girls beeing NTRed, they like it in the end too
2. NTR - you hate to see your girls beeing stolen, girl enjoy beeing NTRed
3. Revenge - you and girls dont want NTR, but it happens regardless, you are plotting to turn it arround
4. Sadist - girls hate it, but you are a ashole cuckold that loves to see them suffer.

What I would like to see is variant 5 lets call it Wimp

5. Wimp - pritty much same as Revenge - you hate NTR, girls dont want this too, you try to stop it but you are powerless to stop it from happening. Whenever you try to intervene you only get things worse. You never get your revenge, and at the very end Girls give up on you and embrace NTR.

Maybe It is not needed however - maybe just on Revenge path there will be a way to succeed or fail to create such result in the end ?

Maybe it is allready designed like that - and I just dont see it comming ?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Oh and I have one question actualy.

From all 4 "Bad Routes" - I think I will check eighter NTR path (you hate it but girls are into it), or better yet - Revenge path.

Thing is - does Revange path- actualy has any revange to it ?

To be honest I could totaly be into a 5th path beeing added here.
A path like Revange path - but without revange ;p

So you made
1. Voyur - you like to see girls beeing NTRed, they like it in the end too
2. NTR - you hate to see your girls beeing stolen, girl enjoy beeing NTRed
3. Revenge - you and girls dont want NTR, but it happens regardless, you are plotting to turn it arround
4. Sadist - girls hate it, but you are a ashole cuckold that loves to see them suffer.

What I would like to see is variant 5 lets call it Wimp

5. Wimp - pritty much same as Revenge - you hate NTR, girls dont want this too, you try to stop it but you are powerless to stop it from happening. Whenever you try to intervene you only get things worse. You never get your revenge, and at the very end Girls give up on you and embrace NTR.

Maybe It is not needed however - maybe just on Revenge path there will be a way to succeed or fail to create such result in the end ?

Maybe it is allready designed like that - and I just dont see it comming ?
It's an interesting idea.

Since my mod mostly uses original game assets, until Saddog releases actual payback content, I'm a bit limited.

There is some content in this release that is starting to feel that way though. Such as Outing Nicole to the gang, which denies Bruce his own Wife. So I'm thinking of ways to incorporate that.

I also added an alternate scene in this update where after you out Nicole, she denies Bruce at 7pm instead of having sex with him like she normally does. I feel like little things like that will add to the immersion of the game's story.

So I think we have similar goals in mind. :)

NaughtyScales

Dec 28, 2017
Yeah will bee good to have extra Bruce humiliation scenes, something like scene with Amy/Walt in game "Personal Trainer".
I have seen saddoggames already have some renders in that path.

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Yeah will bee good to have extra Bruce humiliation scenes, something like scene with Amy/Walt in game "Personal Trainer".
I have seen saddoggames already have some renders in that path.
The Amy/Walt scenes are great in that game!

Saddog still has a bunch planned from what I've seen on Patreon and what he's said he wants to do. I'm excited to see where he goes with it.

And I'm still working on my own renders too so I can keep adding extra content to his releases.

Should be a fun trip from here to the finished game. :)

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes