Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I bought new dresses for Nicole but desn't let me change her.
How can I unlock those two weekend activities?
You need to give Nicole the dress at Noon in the Dining Room during lunch with the girls.

For the Corruption Weekend event with Nicole - the one on the left - You need to be a gang member by delivering two packages of drugs to the subway and then doing the event at 9pm in the Living room where you will meet Miranda. And you also have to have done the Corruption version of the 11pm Basement event with Nicole.

For Cassandra's second date - the one on the right - you need to have gone of the first date with her, then have at least 50 love points and have her love points higher than her corruption points. Then you should be able to access the events.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I like The Tyrant but I hate games with all these conditionals to trigger scenes when there isn't a way to know what the thresholds are without reading the files (which breaks immersion).

Reactions: Ginji

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
its a good job then you dont like second happiness then.just tried lucky mark which for me felt similar .IF YOU NEED A WALKTHROUGH THEN THE DEV HAS FAILED.games are about having fun,escaping our own lives.:devilish:

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
its a good job then you dont like second happiness then.just tried lucky mark which for me felt similar .IF YOU NEED A WALKTHROUGH THEN THE DEV HAS FAILED.games are about having fun,escaping our own lives.:devilish:
Yeah, I am a big VN fan. I don't mind a few choices but the points accumulation and thresholds to trigger scenes really annoy me. I just want sexy content. If I wanted to work hard for it, I would go out and seduce real women, which is much more rewarding.

Reactions: Ginji

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
The FileDropper link was working, but the MEGA link was being weird. I re-linked it and it should be working now. Let me know if you have any more issues. Sorry about that.
No sorry needed, it's fixed, thanks and have a nice day.

Reactions: S A Z

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
I think it's a bug with the mod ... i'm in a loop like in Groundhog Day every night at 9:00 appear i completed the task for the first time and Davide take me in the basement like for the first time every single day, even the quest shows "meet Davide at 9;00 in living room " even i meet him every single day ...

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I'm reading the mod install instructions. It says to UnRen. I am on Linux and usually, I just drop mods in and they work. @S A Z does that sound reasonable?
I honestly don't know. I haven't tried it on there. If the .rpy files are visible already, then I was would say yes. All UnRen does is take the .rpa files (archives) and separate it out to .rpy files. Well first to .rpyc files then de-compiles them into .rpy files. So if those are there already, then it should work as the mod just overwrites those files and add some images to the "images" folder.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I think it's a bug with the mod ... i'm in a loop like in Groundhog Day every night at 9:00 appear i completed the task for the first time and Davide take me in the basement like for the first time every single day, even the quest shows "meet Davide at 9;00 in living room " even i meet him every single day ...
I have made it so you can repeat that quest if you want to view it again. So once you unlock it, it should always be available at 9pm. But I will check the helper files to see if that flag isn't getting checked off correctly so it can go to the next step in the helper options.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I honestly don't know. I haven't tried it on there. If the .rpy files are visible already, then I was would say yes. All UnRen does is take the .rpa files (archives) and separate it out to .rpy files. Well first to .rpyc files then de-compiles them into .rpy files. So if those are there already, then it should work as the mod just overwrites those files and add some images to the "images" folder.
I will let you know tomorrow. I think the archives are already extracted.

Thanks for all you do. You're a hero.

Reactions: S A Z

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
I have made it so you can repeat that quest if you want to view it again. So once you unlock it, it should always be available at 9pm. But I will check the helper files to see if that flag isn't getting checked off correctly so it can go to the next step in the helper options.
But then at 10:00 PM when she goes for drink you stay with her outside because it's saying you are not part of the gang ... its very strange even in previous nights you've been invited in .

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
so i checked the saved file with save editor and it's missing the gangmember 1/0 :(1) variable ... maybe it's not creating it ? Im not using an old save file because i didnt had one ... i play it from the beginning , so maybe the update mod is not creating this variable ? Thanks

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
so i checked the saved file with save editor and it's missing the gangmember 1/0 :(1) variable ... maybe it's not creating it ? Im not using an old save file because i didnt had one ... i play it from the beginning , so maybe the update mod is not creating this variable ? Thanks
It was a typo. Sorry about that! Here is the fixed living_room.rpy file and I'm updating the Main post now. Thanks for letting me know about this. :)

Mar 25, 2018
You need to give Nicole the dress at Noon in the Dining Room during lunch with the girls.

For the Corruption Weekend event with Nicole - the one on the left - You need to be a gang member by delivering two packages of drugs to the subway and then doing the event at 9pm in the Living room where you will meet Miranda. And you also have to have done the Corruption version of the 11pm Basement event with Nicole.
still can't get nicole's 2nd date, despite meeting all requirements unless drugging her during the 11pm basement event is not the corruption route

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes