Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Does this mod requires incest patch ? or just base game and the mod ?

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Cool cant wait for 6.5 version then.

Cause I dont know where to find 6.0 version of base game right now

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
its an option when you start and also is in the phone cheat options

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Where is a safe link to get the unrin.bat? don't want no malware, viruses

Angmir

May 29, 2017
How about you guys use the "Special Renders" DLable from main game 1st post to make some extra scenes into the game. Some of those are realy hot.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Just a heads up on the progress. I've converted all the 0.6.0 mod content to 0.6.5 and cleaned up the UI a bit more so that those annoying black bars are not showing all the time when you're not hovered over something.

I'm finishing up the dialogue for the custom scene I'm adding with my own renders. Then I'll start working on the 0.6.5 content.

There are three corruption scenes in the basement that will get love options written for them. The first date with Irina will have love options added for the end of the date. As well as darker paths dialogue added for the Irina NTR date scene.

That's all for now.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Just a heads up on the progress. I've converted all the 0.6.0 mod content to 0.6.5 and cleaned up the UI a bit more so that those annoying black bars are not showing all the time when you're not hovered over something.

I'm finishing up the dialogue for the custom scene I'm adding with my own renders. Then I'll start working on the 0.6.5 content.

There are three corruption scenes in the basement that will get love options written for them. The first date with Irina will have love options added for the end of the date. As well as darker paths dialogue added for the Irina NTR date scene.

That's all for now.
Yeoman's work. As usual. Thank you!

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
How about you guys use the "Special Renders" DLable from main game 1st post to make some extra scenes into the game. Some of those are realy hot.
I've done this with a few scenes. Some are unused assets from the game and others are from fan art scenes. I am also adding a scene I've rendered myself for the game. I'll keep adding scenes as I can from there. :)

Angmir

May 29, 2017

That's all for now.
Great - will be waiting for this to happen ;]

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
I bought new dresses for Nicole but desn't let me change her.
How can I unlock those two weekend activities?

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes