Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
can someone confirm if they select sadist route in the phone cheat menu does it show in the phone stats-voyeur,ntr, and revenge all work-but sadist just shows as undecided
Yup, looks like I accidentally listed voyeur twice instead of sadist on the check for undecided. It still made the correct change in the game for the scenes, but the phone showed undecided instead of sadist. Here is the fixed phone.rpy file. Just replace the current version in the game folder and that should fix the issue. :)

I'm going to release an updated mod release this weekend with the fixes we found so far. Thank you to everyone that reported issues/bug/typos. I appreciate it!

maximail02

Jul 29, 2017
Can't trigger mom in the basement (where u can wear her in different clothes).
What i'm doing wrong? Tried every stat, but still can't trigger that event.
Without mod it's triggers normally.
Explain please and ty for mod.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Can't trigger mom in the basement (where u can wear her in different clothes).
What i'm doing wrong? Tried every stat, but still can't trigger that event.
Without mod it's triggers normally.
Explain please and ty for mod.
Sorry abou that. I had mentioned this in the change log, but it could be easy to miss.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here are some screenshots as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

spot1000

Jun 16, 2018
That dont happen to me ... at 10pm if i see all scene i end up on basement with david and nicole with the red dress ... if i skipp at 11pm nicole will not be in living room and everybody will be in basement and i cant enter ... my only option its hear
If you could give a help would be good ty

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
That dont happen to me ... at 10pm if i see all scene i end up on basement with david and nicole with the red dress ... if i skipp at 11pm nicole will not be in living room and everybody will be in basement and i cant enter ... my only option its hear
If you could give a help would be good ty
That is the Darker Path scene. So there is a couple things you can check.

If you have HardNTR set in the MC's bedroom turn that off and then make sure your relationship with Nicole is 6 or greater. You can raise this in the Cheat Menu in the phone for by buying Chocolates and giving them to Nicole.

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
Hi S A Z
I have a qeustion ?:

is the "edited" folder I have in images yours, if so should I merge it with the main folder ?.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hi S A Z
I have a qeustion ?:

is the "edited" folder I have in images yours, if so should I merge it with the main folder ?.
So the files in the Mod are setup so if you merge the "game" folder in the Mod with the "game" folder in the Main game then the .rpy files from the Mod should overwrite the corresponding .rpy files in the Main game. There are 48 .rpy files for the 0.6.0 Mod.

The "edited" folder won't overwrite anything, unless you have an earlier version of the Mod installed. But it should be added to the "images" folder in the Main game.

So when installed correctly, merging the "game" folder from the Mod with the "game" folder from the Main game will overwrite 48 .rpy files and add the "edited" folder inside of the "images" folder.

@dark1 This might have been a bit of an overkill for your question, but I figured it might help if someone else is having issues with it too. So, yes the "edited" folder is part of the Mod and if it's in the "images" folder in the Main game then you should be good to go. :)

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
So the files in the Mod are setup so if you merge the "game" folder in the Mod with the "game" folder in the Main game then the .rpy files from the Mod should overwrite the corresponding .rpy files in the Main game. There are 48 .rpy files for the 0.6.0 Mod.

The "edited" folder won't overwrite anything, unless you have an earlier version of the Mod installed. But it should be added to the "images" folder in the Main game.

So when installed correctly, merging the "game" folder from the Mod with the "game" folder from the Main game will overwrite 48 .rpy files and add the "edited" folder inside of the "images" folder.

@dark1 This might have been a bit of an overkill for your question, but I figured it might help if someone else is having issues with it too. So, yes the "edited" folder is part of the Mod and if it's in the "images" folder in the Main game then you should be good to go. :)

Thank you for the info

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
@S A Z in the edited image folder for the fitness suite there is a scene where the mc and davide both play with cassandra.is this playable because try as i might i only get the mc alone with her or with davide but he stops the mc having any fun

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
@S A Z in the edited image folder for the fitness suite there is a scene where the mc and davide both play with cassandra.is this playable because try as i might i only get the mc alone with her or with davide but he stops the mc having any fun
It is not yet. It is one of three fan art scenes I'm working on. I did not intend to include those with the Mod until they were finished. There is also a club scene and another scene in the parent's room that is not finished.

Sorry about that.

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
Hey installed your mod your mod and everything seemed fine, but i had the scene that you kiss Nicole at 8 a.m and it doesn't appear... it's called edited Iroom 8am 025a. My question is did i botch something with the installation or the image has been removed?

Reactions: Knight2416

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hey installed your mod your mod and everything seemed fine, but i had the scene that you kiss Nicole at 8 a.m and it doesn't appear... it's called edited Iroom 8am 025a. My question is did i botch something with the installation or the image has been removed?
No, you didn't do anything wrong. I'm afraid that was a bug on my end. Here is the fixed living_room.rpy file. Just replace the old one in the "game" folder of The Tyrant and you should be good to go.

Thank you for trying out the mod. :)

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
will you be working your magic with 0.65.pretty please:love:(y)

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes