Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
Could some one tell me a example of the "Converted NTR paths to Darker Paths (Voyeur, NTR, Revenge, Sadist)" ???

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
I'm I missing something ?
The bars got a green sqaure around it at 8pm but I can't do any thing.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
i think you will find different dialogue for scenes dependant on your choice and new scenes over the main game

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Could some one tell me a example of the "Converted NTR paths to Darker Paths (Voyeur, NTR, Revenge, Sadist)" ???
This has been listed in greater length earlier in the thread, but to summarize the changes are along these lines.

Before you had NTR paths where the MS either liked what was happening to the girls, or the MC didn't like what happening to the girls.

With the Darker Paths change, there are now 4 paths. Each one has changes in the dialogue to fit these paths better.

Voyeur - The MC likes watching the girls getting strange D and being abused and the girls like being used, some more than others.
NTR - The MC doesn't like watching the girls getting strange D and being abused but the girls do like being used.
Revenge - The MC doesn't like watching the girls getting strange D and being abused and the girls don't like it either. Since the girls are against it, the tone is darker.
Sadist - The MC likes watching the girls getting strange D and being abused but the girls don't like it. And this path is darker because the MC enjoys it when the girls are hurt, used and abused.

Reactions: Knight2416

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I'm I missing something ?
The bars got a green sqaure around it at 8pm but I can't do any thing.
This is the case in the mod and the regular game. It's not a glitch, but you have to access the scene at 7pm. You need to select the corruption option when talking to Cassandra and Martin, which has the MC say that Martin has girls outside asking for him. Cassandra will get mad at him and then that opens up a scene right after which is with Cassandra and Irina. You will dance with Irina first and then Cassandra tries to interrupt. There are a number of Love and Corruption paths that can be selected. They open up as you increase your love and corruption points with both Cassandra and Irina. This second part on the dance floor takes part at 8pm, which is why you see the green border around the Sleazy Weasel at 8pm, but can't access it directly as it's part of the 7pm scene earlier.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
@S A Z is sadist mode harder to get than voyeur:devilish::love:(y)
Hehe, sadly it's not. I haven't done any balance work to the game in regards to scene availability and the paths. I didn't want to punish anyone for choosing one path over the other just for a flavor change. But I like the idea. Saddog already does it when it comes the Love and Corruption paths, as it usually takes less Corruption points than Love points to unlock the next scene.

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
This is the case in the mod and the regular game. It's not a glitch, but you have to access the scene at 7pm. You need to select the corruption option when talking to Cassandra and Martin, which has the MC say that Martin has girls outside asking for him. Cassandra will get mad at him and then that opens up a scene right after which is with Cassandra and Irina. You will dance with Irina first and then Cassandra tries to interrupt. There are a number of Love and Corruption paths that can be selected. They open up as you increase your love and corruption points with both Cassandra and Irina. This second part on the dance floor takes part at 8pm, which is why you see the green border around the Sleazy Weasel at 8pm, but can't access it directly as it's part of the 7pm scene earlier.
thanks

Reactions: S A Z

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
also thank you for the info on the paths, I thought the revenge path was based on one of the earler images from the game of MC shooting all the gang

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
also thank you for the info on the paths, I thought the revenge path was based on one of the earler images from the game of MC shooting all the gang
That's the eventual goal, but I'm working with what Saddog releases mostly, so we haven't gotten that far yet. It's planned in the main game so I'm sure we'll get to do it!

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
must be my playing then(or cheating:sneaky:) as voyeur is easy to get ,sadist im still trying as i thought it took more.
Yeah, the choices between paths are presented at the start of each "NTR" scene. You can select any of the 4 Darker paths there and will see that scene with the chosen dialogue. But the requirements to access the scenes are the same for all 4 of the paths.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
starting to think I should stop using phone-cheats to max out love/corruption stats for everyone as soon as I start playing the non-NTR path, feels like I don't get as much out of the mod when I do that
Yeah, it's temping to just max everything out. But there are reactions and mid scenes that will be missed if you skip right to 100+ Love or Corruption points.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
can someone confirm if they select sadist route in the phone cheat menu does it show in the phone stats-voyeur,ntr, and revenge all work-but sadist just shows as undecided

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes