Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

mike32

Oct 12, 2017
is relationship important in this mod ? i choose sadistic path but it seems same as vanilla

mike32

Oct 12, 2017
i focused it but always 10 pm nicole goes with davide so don't trigger basement event. you could only watch

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
No I meant Bruce. :p Their sex scene at 7pm in their room. After outing Nicole that scene is gone. I replaced it with the alternate version of the scene which has Nicole denying Bruce sex. The little he was getting is gone.

Now it doesn't seem like your cheating with mom in secrecy anymore. The thrill of being caught. That fantasy is now gone. Just doesn't seem exciting anymore.

NaughtyScales

Dec 28, 2017
No I meant Bruce. :p Their sex scene at 7pm in their room. After outing Nicole that scene is gone. I replaced it with the alternate version of the scene which has Nicole denying Bruce sex. The little he was getting is gone.

Now it doesn't seem like your cheating with mom in secrecy anymore. The thrill of being caught. That fantasy is now gone. Just doesn't seem exciting anymore.
It was a stepping stone in her training, not a main goal.
She must have not fear of discovering, but fear of disobeying.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
i focused it but always 10 pm nicole goes with davide so don't trigger basement event. you could only watch
Yeah many of the not Darker Paths events aren't accessible unless you have a better relationship. They are part of the Love and Corruption Paths. They are meant to oppose each other. But you can tow the line a couple ways. With either cheats or by giving them chocolates when you need to view a Love or Corruption scene to move the story along. You have to balance between both to see all the content in one gameplay.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017

I can understand that. But after outing her to the gang, it seems like the natural progression to the story since the MC publicly claims her. It isn't a secret anymore.

Reactions: R0y and Ginji

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
I installed the update using unren by your instruction * now the phone is messed up? Any idea? I tried to get a print screen but it was just a black screen.
An exception has occurred while running game mode. And yes I started a new game.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
How high do I need to run the stats? Relationship needs to be >5, is there any advantage to going higher? And love/corruption?
Relationship points just need to be 5 or less for Darker Paths and 6 or higher the Love and Corrption Paths.

For the actual Love and Corruption points, things unlock incremental for different scenes, but the highest requirement for either Love or Corruption is 100.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I installed the update using unren by your instruction * now the phone is messed up? Any idea? I tried to get a print screen but it was just a black screen.
An exception has occurred while running game mode. And yes I started a new game.
Are you playing on a PC, Mac or Linux?

I have a video I made installing the game and mod from start to finish. It's from an earlier version but the process is exactly the same. You could use that to verify that it matches with what you did. It's in the quote below.

I also made a quick screen capture of a fresh install start to finish. It may help. Here is the link if you're interested.
Without seeing that exemption screen capture, I'm limited in the advise I can offer, but there is a couple thing I can recommend trying.

From what I understand the Mac and Android versions sometimes come unarchived already, which is what unren is doing. So if you do a fresh install of the game and before moving on to installing the mod, look inside the 'game' folder of The Tyrant. If there are just a couple .rpa files in there, you will need to unren them. But if you see a bunch of .rpy files in there, that's already been done and you won't need to use unren. In that case just move the contents inside of the 'game' folder in the Mod into the 'game' folder of The Tyrant. Overwriting the files it prompts to overwrite.

Another thing that has worked for others is a fresh install in a different location. If they were installing The Tyrant in the downloads folder for example they moved it to a 'Games' folder or something like that and it worked.

That's most of the general tips I can give.

If you are able to get a screen shot of the error or save the trace back then I could look at the error specifically and hopefully help you more.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Another thing that has worked for others is a fresh install in a different location. If they were installing The Tyrant in the downloads folder for example they moved it to a 'Games' folder or something like that and it worked.
That fixed it, thank you

Reactions: S A Z

krollmeister

Aug 9, 2017
Hopefully surprising is a good thing. But if not, let me know. Always looking to improve my writing and my renders. :)

Outing Nicole and Cassandra are parts of the Love/Corruption paths.
I like how if you reach the bonus scene legitimately she admits that she has fallen in love with you as well and the only thing stopping her from going public with her feelings is it not being the right time. also despite Nichole being the one I usually avoid corruption with I like how in the corrupt version of the bonus scene she calls Bruce out for being a spineless coward compared to the MC. lastly how do you out them then if I may ask?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I like how if you reach the bonus scene legitimately she admits that she has fallen in love with you as well and the only thing stopping her from going public with her feelings is it not being the right time. also despite Nichole being the one I usually avoid corruption with I like how in the corrupt version of the bonus scene she calls Bruce out for being a spineless coward compared to the MC. lastly how do you out them then if I may ask?
Oh definitelty. I meant to add an explanation in the last reply.

Nicole Outing:
Go to the basement at 10pm while meeting the following requirements to access it.
  • Must be a Gang Member (completed the event where you meet Miranda)
  • Must have completed the Second Date (Corruption) with Nicole
    • This is a corruption based event - But I have added a Love Path for it.
    • I haven't changed the requirements though, because I believe Saddog will be adding a different type of event for the Love Path later and I'll adapt that as needed when it's released.
Cassandra Outing:
  • Must have completed the Second Basement Event (Corruption) with Cassandra
    • This is the one were you have sex with her again in the fishnet dress. (Both the Love option and Corruption option of this event in the Mod will work for this.
If you meet those requirements, but do it before doing Nicole's Outing Event there is a version where you will fail to succeed. It's pretty funny and you can try again the next day so I recommend checking that out.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hello Everyone!

I hope you all that are trying the new Mod release are enjoying. Thank you to everyone that shared issues or bugs. Keep them coming if you need help.

I do have a couple things I'm going to share her. They are minor updates to a couple files. They are nothing crazy or game ending so I will just plan on updating the next release with them. But if you want them earlier you can replace the current files on your game installation to install them.

The first is an update to map.rpy - The main game was missing a check for Cassandra's Outing Events - The Fail Version. Currently both the fail version and the normal version can show up together on the map. What I believe it was supposed to do was if you haven't completed Nicole's Outing then you should only see the failure option. Then when you complete Nicole's Outing, then it switches to the Normal version that succeeds.

I have fixed that so it works properly. I also added an repeat option to take their place once you finish them, so you can see those scenes again.

The second update is to parentsroom.rpy. I added some variation to the custom 7pm - Parent's Room scene after outing Nicole. There will be different dialogue if:
  • Love > Corruption Points for Nicole
  • Corruption > Love Points for Nicole
  • Love = Corruption Points for Nicole
The individual files are in here if you want them, but I will also update the Main downloads as well.

That's it for now. :)

krollmeister

Aug 9, 2017
Oh definitelty. I meant to add an explanation in the last reply.

Nicole Outing:
Go to the basement at 10pm while meeting the following requirements to access it.
  • Must have completed the Second Date (Corruption) with Nicole
    • This is a corruption based event - But I have added a Love Path for it.
    • I haven't changed the requirements though, because I believe Saddog will be adding a different type of event for the Love Path later and I'll adapt that as needed when it's released.
Cassandra Outing:
  • Must have completed the Second Basement Event (Corruption) with Cassandra
    • This is the one were you have sex with her again in the fishnet dress. (Both the Love option and Corruption option of this event in the Mod will work for this.
If you meet those requirements, but do it before doing Nicole's Outing Event there is a version where you will fail to succeed. It's pretty funny and you can try again the next day so I recommend checking that out.
thanks havnt tried Cassandras yet, but I loved the Love route of Nichole's outing, for one you get to stick it to Bruce and at one point throw it in his face how he's screwed up, also Nichole wanting to continue the relationship with you once this is all over was a nice touch as it added to the notion that she has actually fallen in love with you

NaughtyScales

Dec 28, 2017
It's me or Ruby in last render looks more like scared puppy, than a wasted junkie. I wonder will be a option if I hook up Ruby/Bruce and corrupt(degraded) them both to be a play toys for gang.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes