Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
im confused by the features did you add more scenes to fit out those different routes?
There are some added scenes made from unused assets in the main game, fan-art renders (some of which are my own renders) and modified assets from the main game. But the primary aspect of these paths are the dialogue changes.

Each path has it's own tone for the same scene. For the Darker Paths, there are 4 variations.

In the first two paths, the girls being used as sexual objects, even if at first they won't admit it.
Voyeur - the MC doesn't mind the girls being used either. He likes watching and sharing the girls.
NTR - the MC hates that the girls are being used by anyone else but himself. He would stop them if he could but he's too weak and cowardly.

In the other paths, the girls don't like being used. They are tricked, blackmailed and forced either physically or psychologically into these sexual encounters. As such the dialogue is darker overall than the first two paths.
Revenge - the MC hates that the girls are being used and is plotting to take the other men out of the equation.
Sadist - the MC loves the anquish the girls are going through. While he'd prefer to be inflicting this on them himself, he's fine with watching other men use the girls roughly.

However, since the majority of the assets used come from the main game, how much revenge the MC can actually inflict is limited until Saddog releases some of that content.

For the Love and Corruption paths I've taken the content that was exclusively Love content and written a Corruption version using those same assets. And Visa Versa for the exclusively Corruption content.

So now when you go on Nicole's Corruption date, you can chooce to see a Love variation of that scene. That sort of thing. The full list of added scenes and content is best conveyed in the change logs.

So yeah, that about covers it. It's mostly tonal shifts in Dialogue and using existing content in different ways to create the different paths.

I hope that helps clarify your confusion.

And if you choose to try out the mod, I hope you enjoy it. :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
im not really into the NTR aspect of the game but i downloaded your mod and im enjoying it im guessing apart from the the new scenes added in the game you also had a cheat system installed (cheating the stats and gaining money) although i may be wrong about that it may be another mod i have installed

i cant wait to complete this part of your mod For the Love and Corruption paths I've taken the content that was exclusively Love content and written a Corruption version using those same assets. And Visa Versa for the exclusively Corruption content.
Yes, you are correct. I added a cheat menu to the phone as well an option to change the phone's wallpaper and icon position from top to bottom.

I also cleaned up the UI quite a bit while still staying relatively true to the original look.

The MC's room menu has been changed to incorparate the environment. So to get to the sub menus you can click on the picture on the wall, the laptop screen, the gym bag on the floor and the top drawer on the dresser.

There are other various options I changed up in there too. Like adding a renaming option for the characters and a skipping to the weekend option too.

But yeah, if you are focusing on the Love and Corruption paths (which are also my favorite parts personally) I recommend playing through it at least a couple times, once with love consistently higher than corruption and the other way around as well.

Many of the scenes will let you choose Love or Corruption regardless of which is higher, but some of the content is setup to default to the higher stat's path automatically. Like Nicole's clothing interactions at 8am in the living room. If you're love is high enough and also higher than corruption then you'll see the love options for all her clothes, including the red lingerie and babydoll lingerie (normally corruption only outfits). But yeah there are a lot of variations of the scenes to find in the mod.

I'm currently working on updating the help system Saddog added last update to include my mod content as well so hopefully soon you'll an in-game reference guide to all the scenes including the mod contents. :)

ironbeazt

Feb 17, 2019
I unzip the mod and check the content but I didnt see any .bat files only the folders and notes are there. Did i miss something?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I unzip the mod and check the content but I didnt see any .bat files only the folders and notes are there. Did i miss something?
Yeah, sorry about the confusion. You need to download a copy of UnRen seperately.
Step 01. Download the mod and a copy of UnRen (google UnRen if needed)
UnRen is not included in the mod since you need a copy of UnRen specific to your system, Windows or MAC / Linux.

You can get the Windows version here:

You can get the MAC / Linux version here:

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Hi Saz
What is the exact path on the Irina date so that she ends up blowing her dad?
Tried various options but nothing seems to work.
Your help is appreciated.

jon4

May 16, 2018
Dose anyone have full save because i deleted everything and i dont want to start over

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Any way to install this mod on Mac?
The mod files themselves are compatible with the Mac version as far as I know. I know people playing it on MAC have installed my mod. Essentially you just need to use the Mac version of UnRen, found . They have instructions on that post on how to use the MAC version of UnRen. After that then installation should be about the same. Installing the contents in side the 'game' folder inside the mod into the 'game' folder of 'The Tyrant' on your MAC.

If anyone else has it on MAC and wants to chime in any tips would be appreciated. :)

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
SAZ, you've made awesome work!

I've got 2 questions:

1. How to get "outing scenes" for Nicole and Cassandra?

2. Is there a list for repetable NTR events for each character? I keep Cassandra relationship at red level, but so far I've only seen weekend "date" NTR event with Ed.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
SAZ, you've made awesome work!

I've got 2 questions:

1. How to get "outing scenes" for Nicole and Cassandra?

2. Is there a list for repetable NTR events for each character? I keep Cassandra relationship at red level, but so far I've only seen weekend "date" NTR event with Ed.
@Adrian24 Thank you! I'm glad you like it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
How to get into the basement to watch NTR scenes with Davide at night?

I'm in front of the basemenet door, I have the basement key in inventory, but I have only the option to listen. I'm talking about 11pm and 12am - Nicole, Davide, Bruce - Scenes.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Thank you, I love this scene in the game. Now we have more reasons to go in the shower :sneaky:
How to get into the basement to watch NTR scenes with Davide at night?

I'm in front of the basemenet door, I have the basement key in inventory, but I have only the option to listen. I'm talking about 11pm and 12am - Nicole, Davide, Bruce - Scenes.
So those two scenes, 11pm and 12pm, in front of the basement, where you are listening in through the door will have different dialogue you can listen into depending on whether you have NTR on or off. If it's on you'll hear Nicole in there getting screwed by Davide and Bruce it helpless to stop them. If you don't have NTR on, then it's just some unknown girl being screwed.

These are scenes that don't have actual images but are just listening in. They are in the main game and mostly there to create more of need to find a way into the basement. But the dialogue doesn't change after you have a key to get into the basement. I think I'll update the dialogue so that after you have the key, you can't get down there because it seems someone put something in front of the door to block it from opening. That way it will make more sense as to why you can't get down there even when you have a basement key.

I'll also update the event guide to say that these scenes are just listening in. Sorry about the confusion.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes