Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Im not to sure still, i skipped weekend and had really low relationship and still wont get it, btw skipping the weekend will put me to Monday
Attach your save and I will have a look.
i just started a modded and cheated my stats then tried it, you could always give me your save before something happends
Were you able to see the NTR (Darker Path) scene in the kitchen? The Subway scene with Nicole has an additional requirement before you can see it. You need to have met Peter already. I'll list the full requirements for the 2am Kitchen and Subway Weekend scenes below.

Give it a look and see if there is anything you might have missed during your play through so far. If so, you can do it now and then try for the weekend scene again.

If that doesn't work, as @Knight2416 mentioned, you can attach a save so it can be looked at to see if it's missing any of the requirements. It's perfectly fine if the save has been modded or cheats have been used. That shouldn't cause a problem when checking the save to see if the requirements have been met or not.

Sorry you're having a tough time accessing the scenes you want. I have reinstalled a fresh version of the game and mod and testing these scenes out myself and they were working so hopefully we can help you get access to them too. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hi, I made an android version of this if anyone wants it - and cheers for a great mod! Really enjoyed it :)
Sorry for the late reply, I meant to thank you for porting this earlier and somehow missed it! Thank you for porting it to Android! :)

Best mod i have ever seen, all i could ask is more content for nicole <3
You're too kind! Thanks for trying the mod out!
S A Z is always quick to reply to questions, how he remembers all the requirements for scenes I ahve not idea.
I don't do anything fancy to remember it. I just look back at the code if I forget anything, Haha!
High IQ. Super skills. Superior genetics.
This cracked me right up! :D
@S A Z , Since game on Hold, now it's your turn like previous moders, start to make your own game xD
Maybe one day! But I do have an update to the 0.6.5 Mod I'm working on to add a new scene with Nicole and update the in game help menu to include a detailed scene list from my pdf tutorial to supplement the help menu Saddog added. I hope to have it ready soon.

Daniel1136

May 17, 2018
Were you able to see the NTR (Darker Path) scene in the kitchen? The Subway scene with Nicole has an additional requirement before you can see it. You need to have met Peter already. I'll list the full requirements for the 2am Kitchen and Subway Weekend scenes below.

Give it a look and see if there is anything you might have missed during your play through so far. If so, you can do it now and then try for the weekend scene again.

If that doesn't work, as @Knight2416 mentioned, you can attach a save so it can be looked at to see if it's missing any of the requirements. It's perfectly fine if the save has been modded or cheats have been used. That shouldn't cause a problem when checking the save to see if the requirements have been met or not.

Sorry you're having a tough time accessing the scenes you want. I have reinstalled a fresh version of the game and mod and testing these scenes out myself and they were working so hopefully we can help you get access to them too. :)

Your an actual beast thanks you, much <3

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Sorry for the late reply, I meant to thank you for porting this earlier and somehow missed it! Thank you for porting it to Android! :)

You're too kind! Thanks for trying the mod out!

I don't do anything fancy to remember it. I just look back at the code if I forget anything, Haha!

This cracked me right up! :D

Maybe one day! But I do have an update to the 0.6.5 Mod I'm working on to add a new scene with Nicole and update the in game help menu to include a detailed scene list from my pdf tutorial to supplement the help menu Saddog added. I hope to have it ready soon.
New content Hell Yeah. Your own art or another arist from the fan art thread?

IceKream

May 27, 2018
The mod files themselves are compatible with the Mac version as far as I know. I know people playing it on MAC have installed my mod. Essentially you just need to use the Mac version of UnRen, found . They have instructions on that post on how to use the MAC version of UnRen. After that then installation should be about the same. Installing the contents in side the 'game' folder inside the mod into the 'game' folder of 'The Tyrant' on your MAC.

If anyone else has it on MAC and wants to chime in any tips would be appreciated. :)
Ok, so here's the mac version short and sweet.

(I did this all in my downloads folder btw. easy to keep track of things.)

1.Download the mac Unren and un zip it
2. open the bat and it should bring up a terminal like box.
3. Bring the vanilla tyrant.app file and drop it in the box. hit enter.
4. now hit 99, instead of 9. let it work.
5. after its finished, open tyrant, then close it.
6. unzip the mod, and copy the files in the game folder, don't just copy the game folder
7. paste the files in the game folder within the tyrant game folder.
Its found in show contents option of tyrant.app (contents/resources/autorun/game)
8. replace all when prompted

IF YOU DID IT CORRECTLY the Tyrant.app should be bigger than what you unzipped, meaning the modded version is bigger than the vanilla

9. start the game. If it crashes, that's fine, mine did too. I just restarted the app and it worked the second time.

I hoped this helped!

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Ok, so here's the mac version short and sweet.

(I did this all in my downloads folder btw. easy to keep track of things.)

1.Download the mac Unren and un zip it
2. open the bat and it should bring up a terminal like box.
3. Bring the vanilla tyrant.app file and drop it in the box. hit enter.
4. now hit 99, instead of 9. let it work.
5. after its finished, open tyrant, then close it.
6. unzip the mod, and copy the files in the game folder, don't just copy the game folder
7. paste the files in the game folder within the tyrant game folder.
Its found in show contents option of tyrant.app (contents/resources/autorun/game)
8. replace all when prompted

IF YOU DID IT CORRECTLY the Tyrant.app should be bigger than what you unzipped, meaning the modded version is bigger than the vanilla

9. start the game. If it crashes, that's fine, mine did too. I just restarted the app and it worked the second time.

I hoped this helped!
Thanks for writing this up! If it's ok with you @IceKream I'll add these instructions to the main post and give you credit for the contribution. :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hello all!

I have completed and updated the main post with the new Mod update. For this update I added a new Love/Corruption scene for Nicole at 3pm in the Downstairs Bathroom and updated the Help section in the the Phone menu. As well as a few minor updates to the UI.

Nothing super crazy, but I hope you enjoy it.

Here is the change log with the details.

My apologies that it took longer than I had hoped. Got distracted by another project and dealing with some issue at home.

I am planning on adding more content, we'll see how things go with Saddog's break and hopefully soon return. But I'll try to keep you all in the loop.

Have a great one!

Ishan424

Sep 25, 2018
Hello all!

I have completed and updated the main post with the new Mod update. For this update I added a new Love/Corruption scene for Nicole at 3pm in the Downstairs Bathroom and updated the Help section in the the Phone menu. As well as a few minor updates to the UI.

My apologies that it took longer than I had hoped. Got distracted by another project and dealing with some issue at home.

I am planning on adding more content, we'll see how things go with Saddog's break and hopefully soon return. But I'll try to keep you all in the loop.

Have a great one!
Also for Android?

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Hello all!

Have a great one!
Sorry it took so long, but the update is done. :) See post above for details.
ALL HAIL S A Z aka the Man, your stuff is always worth the wait.

Reactions: S A Z
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes