Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Hii again,
İ finished the update but . still didn't see a lot of scene here.The decision piority's very important. And no turning back.
i did a mistake like for example "You have to do the mother basement event first"
Also before delivering the first package i try to join too many living room action soo all f.. ked up.
Anyone have a save from the first delivering moment. Probably will start at the begining.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
I'm pretty sure it must be a bug; NTR off shouldn't allow you to see that scene at all (not just the NTR part, I think as of this version that scene doesn't have a non-NTR counterpart inside the basement) or better said, if you have NTR off, that scene should play differently, and absolutely NOT going to the basement with them, but chatting in the living and one hour later she should be alone in the livingroom or alone in the basement (whatever you choose to go)
Thanks, I have a separate file that I downloaded "jdmod" on it so I was able to see the different choices but yea when the 3 ( guys) of us are down stairs and I'm choosing who my girlfriend is Nicole will serve me a drink then goes to Davide for sex. I'm not very good with computers but with a little time I'll stumble onto it not knowing how the hell I fixed it. Lol. Thx for your info.

steelhammer

Jan 5, 2018
I Stuck in the firtst Basement Event with Nicole at 10pm...
Everytimes Cassandra walks in and Nicole is stopping the event...

I was reading a lot of sites in this forum but hopeless... :(
Can anyone give me a Save-file with this event? Thanks

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Thanks, I have a separate file that I downloaded "jdmod" on it so I was able to see the different choices but yea when the 3 ( guys) of us are down stairs and I'm choosing who my girlfriend is Nicole will serve me a drink then goes to Davide for sex. I'm not very good with computers but with a little time I'll stumble onto it not knowing how the hell I fixed it. Lol. Thx for your info.
Could you share your save atm... Dont let us start from the begining buddy....

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
I Stuck in the firtst Basement Event with Nicole at 10pm...
Everytimes Cassandra walks in and Nicole is stopping the event...

I was reading a lot of sites in this forum but hopeless... :(
Can anyone give me a Save-file with this event? Thanks
Go with Nicole Second date corruption , and go Basement 10 pm First with Nicole second with cassandra that's all

Secret09

Oct 20, 2017
Guys I need help, the intro is stuck on all frames and I don't know if the incest patch was the culprit. here's a screenshot 289217

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Could you share your save atm... Dont let us start from the begining buddy....
I would but as I side up top I'm quite computer illiterate, I have no idea how to post a pic behind a spoiler wall let alone a save file.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Wish everyone uploading a "fix" would remember that the forum renames the file for download, so instead of "patch.rpy" it turns into "98172364918236_patch.rpy" and some games don't understand it with the beginning number so it doesn't load; toss it into a zip/rar/7z file and the rpy stays named properly.

The other problem I think people are having with all of the fix's is once the bug has been "activated" and saved at that scene it's going to stay on no matter what you do...so you have to start a new-new game to get the patch to do it's thing.

Cheats are still enabled and even though I haven't updated my cheat mod on here to the latest version I've had no issue's using it on my game (other than raising stat's too high and missing in-game triggers).

Reactions: flxgrm

davidov7

Aug 19, 2017
From Patreon:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated 04/22/2019: So this fix will work, but you have to choose to not skip the intro. The code to hide the intro skip screen was only added to that path for some reason.

Updated 04/24/2019: When you save this file rename it to scripts.rpa without the numbers and underscore. Then place it into your "game" folder in The Tryant files. This is Saddog's official fix from Patreon. I did not make it.

not working

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
not working
It works just fine for me. But it won't work on the compressed version. They have unpacked the .rpa files into .rpyc files. So you can't replace the scripts.rpa file as it no longer exists in that version.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes